Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:47:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 05:51:22 PM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

I think the idea of ​​the Crypto project team is pretty well, there is no platform dedicated to advertising virtual currency, can be considered as a pioneer project in this area.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:17:01 PM
Last edit: September 01, 2018, 02:55:39 PM by Jedie22

We translated our whitepaper into chinese due to the demand from the Asian region.
You can download it in our Download sectio on https://cryptoadsolution.com

Here you can find the Chinese whitepaper: https://cryptoadsolution.com/content/assets_frontend/papers/CADS_Whitepaper_1.23_CN.pdf
Well, it's pretty cool. This will serve the Asian region to understand clearly about the project. Specially our Chinese friends are very much willing to participate the project and it their chances to view the full and complete translations of project platform. Good luck team hope with this update will help to make the project popular and famous in the crypto market.
Larticonskats

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 06:26:15 PM

best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:05:31 PM

I noticed that there no latest development about their launch of the bounty program. Any update dev for the bounty campaign? Also, I didn't totally understand how these platform can be more useful in the future.

Maybe the team are still preparing for the best launching of the project they are yet in the middle of development. The platform are still continuing the progress so that it would be a big help to the economy and for the future usage of it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:09:34 PM

I think the idea of ​​the Crypto project team is pretty well, there is no platform dedicated to advertising virtual currency, can be considered as a pioneer project in this area.

That is true it might be a pioneer project the CryptoAdSolution but it is vey helpful too because it helps to open the mind of every human being of how helpful the project to the community. This is a great opportunity that stikes the best appearance of the world.
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:12:56 PM

We translated our whitepaper into chinese due to the demand from the Asian region.

Here you can find the Chinese whitepaper: https://cryptoadsolution.com/content/assets_frontend/papers/CADS_Whitepaper_1.23_CN.pdf
Well, it's pretty cool. This will serve the Asian region to understand clearly about the project. Specially our Chinese friends are very much willing to participate the project and it their chances to view the full and complete translations of project platform. Good luck team hope with this update will help to make the project popular and famous in the crypto market.

For sure many people will understand so well the project because it guarantee that this project is very helpful to the community and it helps everyone understand how important the CryptoAdSolution it is. It run the development and progress.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
JordanCa

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:13:58 PM

Greetings,
Thank you for shining the light on trash ICO’s that water down the community with scams and trash ideas that don’t go into fruition all in the hopes of destroying Bitcoin and crypto currencies. Wish good luck to your project guys
lesshepherd

Activity: 34
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 09:31:03 PM

Hello,
Don't know what I should think about this plan but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?
connecoin

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:14:03 PM

Just wait for further announcement by the team and better to visit their social channels so that you can be always updated about this project. Also, probably the team now are much busy in the development process and maybe that's the reason they can't actively communicate with the members and visitors of this Ann thread.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:31:34 PM

Maybe the team are still preparing for the best launching of the project they are yet in the middle of development. The platform are still continuing the progress so that it would be a big help to the economy and for the future usage of it.

You are right,  so let us give the team time  because their job is not easy. I am sure they do their best just to make it better and successful. Its not a question because there is progress and development in the project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Brokrerasi

Activity: 37

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:32:34 PM

I see that lately, managers are not actively responding to people's questions. so I think that it is worth asking the question not here, but go to the TV-chat of this plan and there learn all the necessary
regalis

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:41:03 PM

This project combined the advertising and masternode together and offering a platform to customers and consumers. The idea of paying with your own coin is really stunning. The website looks very convenient to read the information. Hope this project will success.
really the idea is very interesting, but I know that this is not a new idea and there are quite a lot of such projects. I hope this project will find for itself unique features that will attract supporters and investors.

Hopefully the team will continue to work and provide the most concerned issues from the community so that they will have a successful project in the future. And i think the team are capable of doing this as they are experienced individuals.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 10:48:40 PM

For sure many people will understand so well the project because it guarantee that this project is very helpful to the community and it helps everyone understand how important the CryptoAdSolution it is. It run the development and progress.

The team are very excited and determine to share the importance that this project brings into the community. Hopefully more investors will give their support for this project since this project is very much appreciated.
musoya

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:03:37 PM

Hey, Team.
Woow. I'm pretty shocked. I'll go to take a bank loan, on bail of an apartment. Great project, thank you. I will become fabulously rich, thanks to you.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:08:56 PM

Does the project have telegram chat? I think, it would be better if the team can provide this so that interested investors will have a good communication and will be entertained directly. It can also generates more supporters that will help in promoting the project in various sites.
They have bro, you can easily join it at top of our ANN topic or you can join at here for ENG community: https://t.me/cryptoadsolution_eng. I don't understand Turkish, but before i have must join this community because they creat Eng group recently.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

Probably that could be the case, they should make everything secure first so that problems in the future can be handled very well.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:43:40 PM

This project combined the advertising and masternode together and offering a platform to customers and consumers. The idea of paying with your own coin is really stunning. The website looks very convenient to read the information. Hope this project will success.

The team probably are doing the best that they can for them to reached their goal. About the website, it's a one of the factor to consider so that at least people can appreciate how good the team is when it comes to the interface
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:47:24 PM

really the idea is very interesting, but I know that this is not a new idea and there are quite a lot of such projects. I hope this project will find for itself unique features that will attract supporters and investors.

Running a project needs a lot of work including how they can give a better services to the crypto space. Also, they need to be more innovative for them to be competitive in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:55:27 PM

Yes, that is why information is very important so that they can understand more. Knowledge can make work easily through that it can make the project successful.
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 31, 2018, 11:56:16 PM

best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Well, you should take the right decision on putting "all" of your investment, I'm not saying it's not worth it, but, as it's still a new one, the risk is still there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: