Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:39:15 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
Dubska

Activity: 129
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:33:45 PM

Is there a minimum lock in period before they can be traded in the market? I am interested to buy but sell right away when they are available for trading.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 02:35:27 PM

The project looks pretty impressive as well as beneficial for the investment. This is a great platform, which is a very good source to promote other platforms. And according to time, it is growing so rapidly.
indeed, the main goal of the project is very promising and can become very successful if the developers are sufficiently responsive to each side of the development of their project.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:11:45 PM

The project looks pretty impressive as well as beneficial for the investment. This is a great platform, which is a very good source to promote other platforms. And according to time, it is growing so rapidly.
indeed, the main goal of the project is very promising and can become very successful if the developers are sufficiently responsive to each side of the development of their project.
Agree,  you have a point mate. The active and responsive team members are every important to achieve the project plans and goals. This also means that they value each opinions and suggestions for the market. They are very dedicated and determine to reach the top.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:19:23 PM

We translated our whitepaper into chinese due to the demand from the Asian region.
You can download it in our Download sectio on https://cryptoadsolution.com

Here you can find the Chinese whitepaper: https://cryptoadsolution.com/content/assets_frontend/papers/CADS_Whitepaper_1.23_CN.pdf
Well, it's pretty cool. This will serve the Asian region to understand clearly about the project. Specially our Chinese friends are very much willing to participate the project and it their chances to view the full and complete translations of project platform. Good luck team hope with this update will help to make the project popular and famous in the crypto market.
For sure many people will understand so well the project because it guarantee that this project is very helpful to the community and it helps everyone understand how important the CryptoAdSolution it is. It run the development and progress.
Yes, that is why information is very important so that they can understand more. Knowledge can make work easily through that it can make the project successful.
Agree, the translation is very helpful not only to the Chinese friends but also for the team, the chances of getting more Asian investors is now possible because they are now  knowledgeable and well informed about the project. Hopefully the project team will do another translations for other languages for the convenience of many.
DynoEarl

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:38:53 PM

Certainly bud, cryptoad solutions is also beneficial to ico advertisers and promoters since their decentralized platform can do the advertising needs.
The main point still lies with the masternode and the advertising seems secondary so I find it highly unlikely they'll even use the advertising platform
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:55:20 PM

I have noticed that you have allocated 5 percent of tokens to unforeseen events! So, what do you consider as unforeseen events?
I think the unforseen events will be available after the ICO ends or after the bounty distribution is cleared. I hope they can make some great opportunities for us
I do not even know, because it could mean anything. If there is a list of undefined circumstances, could you publish it to us? Because I can not always guess what I mean.
Ev_SM

Activity: 121
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:12:08 PM

unfortunately on your site I did not find information about the development team and advisors. Tell me, can I find out more about this?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:13:18 PM

best business.... guaranteed savings.... I'm putting all my investments to it.... and I am damn sure I won't loose a single penny.
Do you really invest all your savings in one project? Have you thought about investing in another project? What examples can you bring and why did you choose this project?
cryptoworld9x

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:35:30 PM

Hello,
Don't know what I should think about this plan but lets see what happends after the ICO. How much Coins will there be? What is the PoS reward and what is the ICO Price?

You can find all details on our website and our whitepaper
https://cryptoadsolution.com/

I really hope CryptoAdSolution can provide us more and more usefull information at the future. Could you have any plan to make livestream?

vivavivu

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:45:46 PM

Nearly 1 days for Pre-Sale of CryptoAdSolution, everybody need to prepare your funds for don't missing this chance, why CryptoAdSolution don't support ETH as paygate?
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:52:30 PM

Nearly 1 days for Pre-Sale of CryptoAdSolution, everybody need to prepare your funds for don't missing this chance, why CryptoAdSolution don't support ETH as paygate?
Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity to make an investment in such a great project. Making an investment right now will help you to make a profit in future. So don't miss this opportunity and use it wisely by supporting the platform.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 07:58:06 PM

For someone to want know more about CryptoAdSolution services and activities, watching the video at here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3eXdTtq9I&t=88s
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:17:17 PM

Yes, exactly this is a great opportunity to make an investment in such a great project. Making an investment right now will help you to make a profit in future. So don't miss this opportunity and use it wisely by supporting the platform.
If you are trying to save your money but you want to have at least profits from it. It is nice when you inves it with promising and legit projects in the market. Now choosing a project that youwant to spend your money is very important. Checking and making things favorable to your side is a must. So I suggest try to consider this project for investment. Check out for your posible profits and good results in the future.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:21:40 PM

For someone to want know more about CryptoAdSolution services and activities, watching the video at here : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv3eXdTtq9I&t=88s
Such a wonderful news to start up everything mate. Thank you so much for this. This will serve as gift and help to those who want to know and  looking for answers and clarifications regarding the project  CryptoAdSolution.  Hopefully many will visit the link above so they will be enlightened and decide to invest the project because they already have the enough knowledge about it.
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:33:30 PM

unfortunately on your site I did not find information about the development team and advisors. Tell me, can I find out more about this?
There are bunch of names of their teammate in whitepaper, no other information, just name. And I see that their development team is remains anonymous, so, things about their team will never be discussed. This has been clearly seen, a project with an anonymous team.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:41:55 PM

Such a wonderful news to start up everything mate. Thank you so much for this. This will serve as gift and help to those who want to know and  looking for answers and clarifications regarding the project  CryptoAdSolution.  Hopefully many will visit the link above so they will be enlightened and decide to invest the project because they already have the enough knowledge about it.

Their are a lot of people who wants to discover the real essence of every ICO it keans they wanted to give ideas what is really on it. Though a lot of advantages that takes too long as a process goes by. The project is very helpful and it inputs knowledge.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:47:23 PM

It could be a good an opportunity that strikes in the nations or in the community. Yet their are a lot of differences that affect the sales and the investment, it is up to you how are you going to handle it by preparing yourself to become one of the successful.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:50:42 PM

Is there a minimum lock in period before they can be traded in the market? I am interested to buy but sell right away when they are available for trading.

Their is always a minimum but it is up to us on how are we going to strike the nation of choices. Though it could take too long way process but in selling it takes short period of time.This kind of project is really in demand because it is very advantages.
connecoin

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:59:39 PM

Thanks for sharing this mate. Having it will be very useful for every project in crypto community. It helps to make all interested people to have a better understanding on how the platform works in real time. I hope, more people will like it and convince to invest in the project so that the team can fully developed and fulfill the goals and expectations of investors.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 10:05:58 PM

Right, investing earlier is a good move in order to earn profit at the exact time. Risk is always there but as long you are confident to the project then nothing to worry about your investment. Opportunity comes only once that is why it is better to grab it than realizing it when its too late. The decision will always on us so let us think twice and do the best decisions.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: