Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:02:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9344 times)
AmandaSmit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 04:59:14 PM

Nice information. Obviously takes a lot of time to put these pieces of news together which shows the team commitment. I see your efforts you apply to the business. Thank you.
NewCenturyBTC

Activity: 423
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:10:04 PM

Nearly 1 days for Pre-Sale of CryptoAdSolution, everybody need to prepare your funds for don't missing this chance, why CryptoAdSolution don't support ETH as paygate?

It could be a good an opportunity that strikes in the nations or in the community. Yet their are a lot of differences that affect the sales and the investment, it is up to you how are you going to handle it by preparing yourself to become one of the successful.
Yes, i totally agree with you, you can see at some post above about their masternodes profit calculated, it is so amazing for early investors.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:17:41 PM

I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.

I agree with you, the CryptoAdSolution project team needs a lot of time to perfect and develop the project in the best way, wait for surprises from them.

Yes, exactly the team needs more time to develop the project. The team is doing very well right now but after certain time later they will become able to achieve the success.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
Webcodownpi

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:19:46 PM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it is.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:42:32 PM

Have you already entered the stock exchange or not? That is, a token can only be purchased through a purse? If I don't have a purse, then I cannot buy your token. It isa pity of course, if it is.
as far as I know yes, it's true. Only with the help of a purse you can buy tokens, in any case, this wallet will be useful to you in the work. But of course it's up to you to decide what you will do to acquire tokens.
fromkrec

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 05:45:54 PM

I looked at the plan every now and then and I am very content with all the work and effort put into it. Great progress on the platform, take your time and make it something good!!
We must be peoud and contented for what the achievements that the team gives on it to the project because as we can see it continuously improve and hit the target for the sake of improvement. I am very lucjy enough that I am included and I indulge myself in this kind of activity that strikes the hit point which is success.
Actually I think we can't expect too much for the team as for this moment because the project is so new and fresh it takes how many months to develop and progress. Lets be contented with the project updates as of this time.  The project is nice and wonderful maybe a month or few everything will be good and project will be successful.

I agree with you, the CryptoAdSolution project team needs a lot of time to perfect and develop the project in the best way, wait for surprises from them.

Yes, exactly the team needs more time to develop the project. The team is doing very well right now but after certain time later they will become able to achieve the success.
to the full readiness of the project is still very far away and the team will still need a lot of effort to lead the project to success.
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 06:55:26 PM

Just in time for the pre-sale start today at 8pm GMT +1 our Masternode coin was listed on masternodes.online.

All information and details about a CADS Masternode can be found here: https://masternodes.online/currencies/CADS/

Be prepared for the presale today!

Well, very cheap and suitable masternode for this market at this time. With 1k1% ROI for a months, it is really profitable when invest at CryptoAdSolution.
Do you really think that investments in this project will be profitable? I do not know yet whether to buy or not. Can you tell me what to do in this case?
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 07:04:15 PM

The CryptoAdSolution Presale is now open!
Get now CADS Coins, Masternodes and Advertising Packages at a discounted price!

https://cryptoadsolution.com
CryptoAdSolution

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:00:49 PM

The first round of our presale is now sold out!
second round tomorrow:

CADS: 0.26 USD
Masternode: 4,600 USD
AdPacks: 26 USD.

Do not forget to add traffic to your Advertising Packages.

As you can see, we opened the menu items MyAdpack, MyAdwatch and Transactions for you!
brown-jen

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:07:18 PM

Hey  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks
CryptoAdSolution

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:09:44 PM

Hey  Just tell me please, do you plan to put a counter on the site so that everyone can see how many tokens have already been sold? And if yes, when are you going to implement this? Thanks

It is already implemented on the Top of the backoffice
connecoin

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:02:05 PM

second round tomorrow:

As you can see, we opened the menu items MyAdpack, MyAdwatch and Transactions for you!

Congrats team. This would increase the probabilty to succeed in the near future. And it only shows that the project are more convincing to invest since the chance to gain enough profits are much possible. Hopefully, the second round will be also sold out so that the platform will have a good development ahead.
Paiverdexttrov

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:10:37 PM

People have high hopes regarding your promising idea. So do I)) And I really hope some of those mergers will actually work. So let’s just wait
regalis

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:09:24 PM

second round tomorrow:

Congrats team. This would increase the probabilty to succeed in the near future. And it only shows that the project are more convincing to invest since the chance to gain enough profits are much possible. Hopefully, the second round will be also sold out so that the platform will have a good development ahead.

Having this positive outcome, this project may be have a more brightful opportunity in the coming days. With this figure that they just shared with us are good enough to prove that they are capable of making this project successful. Hopefully more investors will get involve from this potential project.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:09:32 PM

second round tomorrow:

This is a great news, congrats team for the success of your presale. No hesitations in the 2nd round, I am confident that they will achieved same thing. Their success shows how hardwork they are in doing their job. Hoping that they will not change until they make it on top.  I am sure this will be more popular and the number of community supporting this project will increased. Again good job team!.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:45 PM

Time is the most important thing that the team needed because its not an easy job. It needs focus, support and knowledge in order to handle such project. As days passed by, I've seen progress and development in this project which is so good.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:42:58 PM

second round tomorrow:

Having this positive outcome, this project may be have a more brightful opportunity in the coming days. With this figure that they just shared with us are good enough to prove that they are capable of making this project successful. Hopefully more investors will get involve from this potential project.

This'll be announcement because they successfully achieved their target. Whatever the team's have been doing was probably good due to the success of the strategy that they make. Hoping that by their next stage, they can still achieved their goal.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:46:56 PM

Im expecting a positive output since this project is planned thoroughly and accordingly by the admins. I dont see any reason why this project wont succeed.

Me too bud, this project has alot of things to prove from their supporters that they are determined, and by that they deserve to be one of the most competitive project in the crypto community. Hopefully by this updates that the team provide will get an attraction to those potential investors.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:57:56 PM

Im expecting a positive output since this project is planned thoroughly and accordingly by the admins. I dont see any reason why this project wont succeed.

Me too bud, this project has alot of things to prove from their supporters that they are determined, and by that they deserve to be one of the most competitive project in the crypto community. Hopefully by this updates that the team provide will get an attraction to those potential investors.

It needs to be done if they want to get more support from the crypto investors. They need to prove that they are worthy enough by giving people a better and profitable shares.
Cart-Aaron

Activity: 13

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 11:08:08 PM

sometimes I feel a bit sad for being in the country with so many regulations and restrictions because, you know, I would surely invest in this promising idea!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: