Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:00:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
frenkelebre

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 11:59:10 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO
Here our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.
Yes, exactly the team always stay active and has provides all the necessary updates. And if the project could launch the bounty, then it will become a really helpful decision for them to promoting the platform.

The team would stay active because that is their responsibility they are able to hit the highest achievement point that the team set a target they will be raising the project on the top. Well it is very precious to the side of the team of they can be leading to success because of hardwork.

This is the right thing that the team has to do inorder to achieve their goals in this project. And the constant updates from the team would somehow help them to gather some hints from the community. Hopefully with the presence of this excellent individuals will lead them into a successful project in the crypto world.
Feels good to for people who joined already in the project as they are seeing more progress on what they have invested.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ace09

Activity: 294
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:12:45 AM

We can clearly see the positive progressive actions of the project team here in the crypto currency community. The team is really giving their best to make this CryptoAdSolution reach much further, keep on gaining the popularity, trust and support from the crowd of crypto people. This project is not that long here in the community but it seems like they have been so experience that they already been like this of what they have.
lobster88

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:28:01 AM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.
I hope they will keep up on their momentum as well as having a fast progressive actions here in their community. This is a good chance for the team to keep on gaining the trust and support of the project because as of this project's current state, the CryptoAdSolution is keep on spreading on the crypto community because of its great performance all over.
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:17:05 AM

Yes, exactly the team always stay active and has provides all the necessary updates. And if the project could launch the bounty, then it will become a really helpful decision for them to promoting the platform.
since Bounty benefits all its surely is a good idea to launch one, both investors and supporters would love it since it a necessary way of promoting there platform.

unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 04, 2018, 06:45:09 AM

Second round of presale is now sold out!
Tomorrow the presale will start again in the second round.

CADS coins will cost 0.27 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,700 USD and an Advertising Package costs 27 USD.

Do not forget to add traffic to your Advertising Packages.

It's very nice to see how the team managed to obtain this great results on their presales. Two rounds always leads to sold out which means that the project are very attractive to the investors. I hope they can get more and more supporters so that the success will be possible.
Yes, as i know so far,
their masternodes have goof profit for who have big amount want invest. But the problem here is where will listing CADS?

The masternode setting for these project is a kinda big investment for people? What will be the ROI for that one?

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:34:31 AM

since Bounty benefits all its surely is a good idea to launch one, both investors and supporters would love it since it a necessary way of promoting there platform.
yes, bounty is a good way to promote the project, but not the most necessary. I think under certain circumstances the project will be able to successfully implement itself without this campaign.
fromkrec

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:08:45 PM

CADS coins will cost 0.27 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,700 USD and an Advertising Package costs 27 USD.

do you have any minimum amount of investment? Or can I buy as much as I want? And yet, do you give a bonus when buying tokens?
sniper2018
Copper Member

Activity: 490
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:22:12 PM

I hope they will keep up on their momentum as well as having a fast progressive actions here in their community. This is a good chance for the team to keep on gaining the trust and support of the project because as of this project's current state, the CryptoAdSolution is keep on spreading on the crypto community because of its great performance all over.
I agree. The project is doing great and making good impressions to the people most especially on their presales where a lot of investors are participated. This could give more chances to succeed and make a noise and traffic here in crypto world.
tannerchum

Activity: 350

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:54:52 PM

I agree. The project is doing great and making good impressions to the people most especially on their presales where a lot of investors are participated. This could give more chances to succeed and make a noise and traffic here in crypto world.

That is true, this peoject is reallly working on it the correct process of success and everyone are hoping that it will stay for long so that this project will huge enough and can cater everyone's needs. The community still waiting for the feedback of this project because it is really helpful to everyone.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Morjana17

Activity: 364

Alfa-Enzo:Introducing the First Global Smartmarket

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:57:47 PM

Seems they have a lot of trusted supporters behind their back thats why the ico sale is consistently improving. Hopefully it will last until the final sale day.

The supporters are one of their asset because without them the team would not be able to achieve the improvements and would not get into the top. The supporters are willing to support all through out the way and hoping for a long commitment with the project because they can see an assurance of success of it.

╭═══════════════════   A L F A ─ E N Z O   ═══════════════════╮
│   \▼/"Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem\▼/  │
╰════════════ FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM ══════════════╯
salita23

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:02:45 PM

yes, bounty is a good way to promote the project, but not the most necessary. I think under certain circumstances the project will be able to successfully implement itself without this campaign.

The project is really booming and it keeps improving the progress of the project. Yet their are circumstances that might affect and reflect to the needs of every human being but that woukd always deoends to the support of the supporters and the investors who are willing to hold on for the success of future.
kugmo mura nag bato

Activity: 134

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:06:15 PM

Seems they have a lot of trusted supporters behind their back thats why the ico sale is consistently improving. Hopefully it will last until the final sale day.

Right, their ico sale is very much positive response and we saw the progression of this project in the crypto community. They really gain the the support from the community since they are making good with their platform. Hopefully they will make it till the last of their ico.
Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 01:20:25 PM

Right, their ico sale is very much positive response and we saw the progression of this project in the crypto community. They really gain the the support from the community since they are making good with their platform. Hopefully they will make it till the last of their ico.

I am happy to hear it, because I was involved in the sale.
the development of this platform from the start is very good. I am amazed by the quality of this platform team.
Dubska

Activity: 129

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:05:59 PM

I am happy to hear it, because I was involved in the sale.
the development of this platform from the start is very good. I am amazed by the quality of this platform team.
Everyone who has interest in investing should realy take a look on this project. Thetes so much opportunity awaiting those who will support this project.
SwiggHeart

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:35:11 PM

It's very nice to see how the team managed to obtain this great results on their presales. Two rounds always leads to sold out which means that the project are very attractive to the investors. I hope they can get more and more supporters so that the success will be possible.
I would like to know how did the masternode on the platform work. Did the masternode can do such a thing like reviewing the advertisement or getting pad by the advertisers?
KingDome

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 02:53:16 PM

Indeed. This is because of the developer here are the greatest and the best developer but they need to response all the users.
Levyathan

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:11:26 PM

Making a good and a well-used platform is actually their main job and we don't have to worry about it. Just leave it alone and they will give you a worthy time investing.
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:38:50 PM

That is true, this peoject is reallly working on it the correct process of success and everyone are hoping that it will stay for long so that this project will huge enough and can cater everyone's needs. The community still waiting for the feedback of this project because it is really helpful to everyone.

The idea of ​​the project is very good, the development potential of the project will not be a cause for concern, wait for information from the project development team.
vickycoin05

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Precisely, project that has charisma when it comes to public attentions. I extremely believe the project will reach the top and able to develop a new and improved ideas and concepts for the betterment of the project. 
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:47:27 PM

Very well, the success of ICO can be considered as the success of the people behind the project. Without them everything is impossible. The sale was great and incredible, accumulated enough funds for the project. This means project is properly managed and organise because of various types of people who trusted their fund to the project.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: