Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:10:11 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9343 times)
ridumbwebp

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:54:21 PM

I believe that some decentralization is welcome, but 100% decentralization is hard to achieve and have success with businesss like these that are creating complex systems.
Probably, a lot of conferences are held in different parts of the world when the ICO project starts, the only question is which one is most acceptable for devs. Wanna know this
kuto

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 03:55:21 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO
Here our Twitter account: https://twitter.com/SolutionCrypto

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.
I hope they will keep up on their momentum as well as having a fast progressive actions here in their community. This is a good chance for the team to keep on gaining the trust and support of the project because as of this project's current state, the CryptoAdSolution is keep on spreading on the crypto community because of its great performance all over.
I agree. The project is doing great and making good impressions to the people most especially on their presales where a lot of investors are participated. This could give more chances to succeed and make a noise and traffic here in crypto world.
Indeed. This is because of the developer here are the greatest and the best developer but they need to response all the users.
Developers and all the team members are keys for the project success With the help of this individuals project able to grow and continuously shinning. As of this time project might not be that popular but in perfect time everything will paid off specially the effort and time given by the project. I sincerely hope for the success of this platform.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
DynoEarl

Merit: 4

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:03:51 PM

It looks very interesting but you have to list on exchanges as soon as posible. Anyway, I'll follow this thread and Discord channel as well. Btw, do you have a twitter account, guys?

We are already in contact with more exchanges and we will be listed on an exchange immediately after the ICO

Good to see that their are updates and good news about the team for improving their projects, I wish the team could also launched bounties for supporters.
I hope they will keep up on their momentum as well as having a fast progressive actions here in their community. This is a good chance for the team to keep on gaining the trust and support of the project because as of this project's current state, the CryptoAdSolution is keep on spreading on the crypto community because of its great performance all over.
I agree. The project is doing great and making good impressions to the people most especially on their presales where a lot of investors are participated. This could give more chances to succeed and make a noise and traffic here in crypto world.
Seems they have a lot of trusted supporters behind their back thats why the ico sale is consistently improving. Hopefully it will last until the final sale day.

How does having trusted supporters equate to improving of the project? That's like in no way related to each other and makes absolutely no sense
dolcevita99

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:25:57 PM

Second round of presale is now sold out!
Tomorrow the presale will start again in the second round.

CADS coins will cost 0.27 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,700 USD and an Advertising Package costs 27 USD.

Do not forget to add traffic to your Advertising Packages.

It's very nice to see how the team managed to obtain this great results on their presales. Two rounds always leads to sold out which means that the project are very attractive to the investors. I hope they can get more and more supporters so that the success will be possible.
I would like to know how did the masternode on the platform work. Did the masternode can do such a thing like reviewing the advertisement or getting pad by the advertisers?

Most likely not, there will be no bonuses when buying. If you bought a token, you might notice that for a bonus or a discount, nothing is written.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:27:05 PM

CADS coins will cost 0.27 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,700 USD and an Advertising Package costs 27 USD.

It's very nice to see how the team managed to obtain this great results on their presales. Two rounds always leads to sold out which means that the project are very attractive to the investors. I hope they can get more and more supporters so that the success will be possible.
Yes, I agree with you. Usually there are always sales starts, there are not any. So the conclusion is that the project and the token are interesting to people and invest in it.
Jedie22

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:35:20 PM

Yes, I agree with you. Usually there are always sales starts, there are not any. So the conclusion is that the project and the token are interesting to people and invest in it.
Absolutely, this second round of sale is a good indication that the project is doing very well. The developers able to managed the project accordingly. I think the 2nd sale will lead to a positive success. If the good work and results will continue pretty sure, this project will be famous and talk of the town. Wishing this project a success.
Will-Natsu

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:38:03 PM

Really quality product of the team. You can go into the idea even without attachments, it is very cool, that even on one referral program you can make good money. The chain is built in such a way that the best solution is not to sell tokens after the end of ico, but keep them until better times and gain profit. He definitely has a great future.
player1001101001

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 06:40:52 PM

Seems they have a lot of trusted supporters behind their back thats why the ico sale is consistently improving. Hopefully it will last until the final sale day.
Yes, many supporters have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. And according to time many will come forward to supporting the platform.

█ https://www.gooreo.com/ █ Gooreo​ - Decentralized Career Platform!  █ https://t.me/gooreo █
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:04:10 PM

The CryptoAdSolution Presale is now open!
Get now CADS Coins, Masternodes and AdvertisingPackages at a discounted price!

Attend now: https://cryptoadsolution.com
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 07:27:58 PM

The third round of our presales was sold out faster than ever! Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 4th round.
Congratulations to all buyers.

CADS coins will cost 0.28 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,800 USD and an AdvertisingPackage costs 28 USD.

Be ready!
connecoin

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:23:38 PM

The third round of our presales was sold out faster than ever! Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 4th round.

CADS coins will cost 0.28 USD, a Masternode costs $ 4,800 USD and an AdvertisingPackage costs 28 USD.

Be ready!

Again, congrats team. I hope you can be able to succeed on your plans and goals here in cryptocurrency community so that all people who have participated in your token sales will have satisfaction on their investments and earn good profits in the future.
RoelTe

Activity: 35

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:27:42 PM

Good morning,
developing and marketing should imho have the same value in a idea because one can't survive without the other. It isa synergy of both efforts at just the right time. And if you want the best results you have to get the help of industry professionals.
Assab101

Activity: 448

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:41:41 PM

Precisely, project that has charisma when it comes to public attentions. I extremely believe the project will reach the top and able to develop a new and improved ideas and concepts for the betterment of the project. 

Indeed, but it's not that easy as what you think especially that there are thousands of competition in the crypto space. If the team handle well the marketing then they can definitely have some chance to succeed.

ARROUND || Decentralized Augmented Reality Platform || ARROUND
Look ARROUND!
sacloci

Activity: 34

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 08:48:58 PM

Normally a bounty campaign should start parallel or even before ICO starts, so that you can attract more potential investors. They are still organizing the bounty campaign and the half of the ICO is already finished then.
Semaj123

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:51:20 PM

Whatever it is, let's just keep updated with this matter and hopefully everything goes well. Probably, they handle well the marketing and that's why we see some of their progress.
wraithdot

Activity: 170

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:56:24 PM

Be ready!

Again, congrats team. I hope you can be able to succeed on your plans and goals here in cryptocurrency community so that all people who have participated in your token sales will have satisfaction on their investments and earn good profits in the future.

If all things considered to be successful, then they probably have a better idea of how they make things possible. This'll be a good and better things to do if we keep making sure whatever they planned would succeed.
Junralz

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:11:33 PM

Indeed, they necessarily do their job well and this is why they have a better results. Everything isn't that easy because there's a lot of competition in the market.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
regalis

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:30:18 PM

Yes, many supporters have been supporting the project since from the beginning to till now. And according to time many will come forward to supporting the platform.

The team really did their best in the process of developing its platform that's the reason why they captured the trust from the community. And if they are going to maintain this credibility that they showed from the beginning perhaps they will be having a huge support from the society.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:29:02 PM

Be ready!

Wow, congratulations to the team. Hope they will succeed like their first round pre-sale and find satisfaction to all participants, supporters and investors. No doubt about their job because they are doing their best to make it successful. Our support is what they need.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:36:23 PM

The team really did their best in the process of developing its platform that's the reason why they captured the trust from the community. And if they are going to maintain this credibility that they showed from the beginning perhaps they will be having a huge support from the society.

I agree with you, no questions about the capabilities of the team because we can totally  see how the project developed. Many people get attracted  in the project which is a proof that it is a good project. Hoping for more progress and development of this project.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: