Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 01:07:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 9340 times)
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:09:04 PM

Until now i know the main goal of Crypto Ad Solution is make our crypto advertising have more greats, this task is so hard to complete, honestly.
Well if the team can provide the things needed for the implementation, perhaps it could be possible since the project are very likely here in crypro world. It also needs to be fully developed to make sure that everything will be done accordingly so that investors will be inspired and satisfied for being here.

Exactly, they should be creative in making the investors satisfaction in order to gain the trust and full support from them. The full development of the project should be done according to the needs of the investors to achieve their goals in dealing with this project. By this, they will have a good relationship towards their supporters and perhaps they will have a successful career.

Full development of the project is highly needed in order to be successful. It should be done not only for gaining profit but also to gives satisfaction to people because of its usefulness to everyone. Having those thing will create positive and peaceful community which is very important to have in both sides.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 11:09:23 PM

I believe in what Crypto is doing, the development team has a pretty clear roadmap to perfect the project to the community, trust them
vickycoin05

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:45:02 PM

I believe in what Crypto is doing, the development team has a pretty clear roadmap to perfect the project to the community, trust them

Absolutely, the project CryptoAdSolution is doing very well. If you will to scan the thread and read some reviews you can actually conclude that its pretty doing great. Community is increasing and progress is currently working. Pretty sure things will become better and success will be very possible soon.
Jedzkie050617

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 04:50:03 PM

High risky is meaning high profit bro. Honestly, i don't see CryptoAdSolution have some points which make us cannot believe in the team.
Risk in investing is very natural. Upin investing in any kind of project you must learn to accept that probability of losing is there. We cant make tgings favourable in our side always so we must be ready of all probable effects and results. If you will not brave enough to risk, pretty sure you  can't gain profits as reward.
only4wow

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:13:22 PM

Thanks for your warm words!
kuto

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:15:24 PM

As for me, it doesn't matter, as long as their progress are continuous just as according to their plans. Although it is much better if they can have more features as possible while it is still on ICO phase.
This is how should things organize. The progress and updates mustbe continuously pushing forward to have a better and brighter results. Its ok with me about the transparency thing because I know there are things that limited only for the team members and developers. I just hope project will reach the top.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

There are many ways to promote a ICO or project like this, They have good and legit audience especially on youtube like subscribers.
Yes, agree there are manhy ways on how to market the project and its unlimited strategies. They just need to be more imaginative and creative,  resourceful at the same time. Know thier target market so they could adjust and prepare ways in this kinds of market.
ratatat bangbang

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:07:33 PM

There are many ways to promote a ICO or project like this, They have good and legit audience especially on youtube like subscribers.
Yes, agree there are manhy ways on how to market the project and its unlimited strategies. They just need to be more imaginative and creative,  resourceful at the same time. Know thier target market so they could adjust and prepare ways in this kinds of market.

True, there are many ways and it really depends on how the team do the action. Strategies can be get through the ideas of  some supporters and to the team. It is a matter on the best strategy that they can get or create. Cooperation is very important in order to succeed.
Zeque02

Activity: 490

Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising

View Profile
September 20, 2018, 10:29:16 PM

True, there are many ways and it really depends on how the team do the action. Strategies can be get through the ideas of  some supporters and to the team. It is a matter on the best strategy that they can get or create. Cooperation is very important in order to succeed.

There are lots of strategy in order to succeed. But the team should not only focus to what's best for them. They should think for the best of everybody. Through that perception, many will get interest and attracted to the project which will make the number of community increase and will make the project popular.

▀     ▀       Platform for Cross Chain Fundraising      [   P r ⦿ s t a r t e r .   ]           Invest today. Live tomorrow.       ▀     ▀
▀     ▀     |  Whitepaper  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram Group  |  Telegram Ann  |  Medium  |  Youtube  |     ▀     ▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
CryptoAdSolution

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 07:30:26 PM

The 20th round of our presale is now sold out!

Tomorrow the presale will start again in the 21st round.

CADS coins will cost 0.44 USD, a masternode costs 6,400 USD and an Advertising Package costs 44 USD.

Get the coveted products as soon as possible.
bxxxGooDxxxd

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:44:57 AM

Add "CryptoAdSolution (CADS)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 642 CryptoAdSolution (CADS)" https://l2rx.com/add.php
lindstromaka

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:30:57 AM

Hello guys,
I'm really happy to see this king of coin appeared, but i'm really sorry when i have to be worried about that who's standing behind this coin..
We all know how the ICO's works, and how the people standing behind this ICO's are spending the money from it.
So , i would like to ask.. who is standing behind this ICO?

Names? People's? Humans? Firm? Anything?
lindstromaka

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 10, 2018, 07:26:01 AM

Hello guys,
I'm really happy to see this king of coin appeared, but i'm really sorry when i have to be worried about that who's standing behind this coin..
We all know how the ICO's works, and how the people standing behind this ICO's are spending the money from it.
So , i would like to ask.. who is standing behind this ICO?

Names? People's? Humans? Firm? Anything?

As i suspected, it turned out to be. Guys behind this ICO ( two of the founders with initials A.N and A.K ), are the same guys who did HBC Coin scam. The same guys who scammed me and my team. Now, with the money from this ico they will give me back my BTC.. but for u , who are wasting money on this ICO, u will have to wait for the next scam so u can get your money back ( depend on you, will u let them get your money and go away as they did with the Home Block Coin ).

If any one want more detailed information about the team who is standing behind this ICO and just organizing scams around, pm me i will give detailed info about the rest of the team (developers, marketers, bloggers , insta profiles, phone numbers), names, addresses and anything u need.

See you on your address A.N / A.K
unemployed

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 03:03:52 AM

I see crypto adsolution of the potential big ROI in terms of staking and using master nodes. I hope the presale had succeeded.

╭═══════ Petlife ═══════╮
   Blockchain in veterinary medicine    │
╰════ https://icopet.life/ ════╯
FourByfour

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

D.U.G

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:15:43 AM

Add "CryptoAdSolution (CADS)" to TOP Masternodes (Rating) https://l2rx.com

Your coin: "№ 642 CryptoAdSolution (CADS)" https://l2rx.com/add.php

Yeah, I saw this on some master nodes sites, They promote Crypto adsolution as one of good and trusted to ROI for master nodes.

lobster88

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:53:31 AM

I see crypto adsolution of the potential big ROI in terms of staking and using master nodes. I hope the presale had succeeded.
Yes, that is true buddy, and I can see that throught the performance of this project through staking and using master nodes. I hope that the momentum that the CryptoAdSolution have will keep on boosting.
regalis

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 06:25:35 AM

Yes, that is true buddy, and I can see that throught the performance of this project through staking and using master nodes. I hope that the momentum that the CryptoAdSolution have will keep on boosting.

We've follow the flow of this project in the crypto community and we saw how the team establish their platform in the presence of many competitive projects. As we can see, the project works smoothly from the beginning untill this present. Perhaps, they will be having a great future just looking for their performance.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 224

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 09:10:27 AM

We've follow the flow of this project in the crypto community and we saw how the team establish their platform in the presence of many competitive projects. As we can see, the project works smoothly from the beginning untill this present. Perhaps, they will be having a great future just looking for their performance.
I see that too, that the CryptoAdSolution has a good flow of performance from its start up until now that makes people to remain and stay to this growing project. I can see this project can make a good future.
connecoin

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:56:47 AM

It seems that the CADS token are officially listed in Cryptobridge exchange. It would be very worthy to earn this since we can be able to exchange it immediately in the exchange. I hope, this will recieves good impression to the people so that the price will increase even more. I wonder if the team have provided bountiea so we can participate on it.
rabotacoin

Activity: 574

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:24:14 PM

It seems that the CADS token are officially listed in Cryptobridge exchange. It would be very worthy to earn this since we can be able to exchange it immediately in the exchange. I hope, this will recieves good impression to the people so that the price will increase even more. I wonder if the team have provided bountiea so we can participate on it.
Really, I'm interested too, is the bounty campaign already running? It would be nice to hear a comment from the developers on this issue.
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 »
  Print  

Jump to: