Bitcoin Forum
October 17, 2018, 04:32:52 AM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] CryptoAdSolution - WORLD'S FIRST CRYPTO MASTERNODE ADVERTISING COIN  (Read 8013 times)
regalis

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:21:52 PM

So the presale of CryptoAdSolution are already finished. Does anyone here have an idea about the funds that the team have collected? Perhaps, it would be great if they can share to us some sort of informations regarding this matter. And I hope, that they have managed to collect enough funds for the implementation so that all efforts will be worth it.

The project has been recently receiving legit and good traffic every day. This could be a good start again for the team to attract people and also investors.
It might be useful if they are publishing their new update about the project or something new from the team.

The interest of the CryptoAdSolution is growing everyday with potential numbers of investors. And by providing the recent updates about the progression of the project is mostly very helpful. Hopefully they can provide those information that we want to know.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lobster88

Activity: 196

https://eloncity.io/

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:25:49 PM

So the presale of CryptoAdSolution are already finished. Does anyone here have an idea about the funds that the team have collected? Perhaps, it would be great if they can share to us some sort of informations regarding this matter. And I hope, that they have managed to collect enough funds for the implementation so that all efforts will be worth it.

The project has been recently receiving legit and good traffic every day. This could be a good start again for the team to attract people and also investors.
It might be useful if they are publishing their new update about the project or something new from the team.

The interest of the CryptoAdSolution is growing everyday with potential numbers of investors. And by providing the recent updates about the progression of the project is mostly very helpful. Hopefully they can provide those information that we want to know.
Yes I agree with you buddy and share that same thought with you that in everyday that as times passess by, more potential investors are coming all the way here in the CryptoAdSolution. The team are managing well so I was hoping they will not change the way it is for the better of the CryptoAdSolution community.

hatsuneczelmiku

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:29:24 PM

Yes I agree with you buddy and share that same thought with you that in everyday that as times passess by, more potential investors are coming all the way here in the CryptoAdSolution. The team are managing well so I was hoping they will not change the way it is for the better of the CryptoAdSolution community.
The continuous growth and achievements of the CryptoAdSolution is all because of the continuous developments and further innovation of the project as they keep on pushing and making further hardworks for this crypto project. I hope they will keep up striving and more positive outcomes ahead.
kuto

Activity: 154

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

That's right. Every updates and news about the project needs to be publish in the community as it can give more factors to attract potential investors. It will also described how good the team is handling this kind of project in which will be the basis for this to become a successful one.

You have some point because investors always wanted  know everything about how the project is being handled and also the development of their features. We always wanted to make sure that everything is working and always make an effort to achieved the target.
Ofcourse they really wanted to know about ghe project progress,  so with the developments because they are making sure that thefe funds is in saf hands, always want to gain profits and never think they gonna failed. That is why they are eager to know the project status every now and then.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Jedie22

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:48:32 PM

Better if you guys can also do a referral contest to motivate good advertisers in promoting your project. Token rewards is not that much to ask.

Referral program is what we commonly found which I think is also effective because of the reward that is also be given. Well, the team might be already been discussing about this and hopefully we can be able to hear that in the future.
Exactly, some love this kinds of strategy because while your hook to the project you also have the chance to earn while inviting some of your mates to joined and participate the project specialy if  they gonna invest in it.

vickycoin05

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:52:28 PM

Probably, with that kind of issue we can normally found that in their website because all of the information we are seeking could be definitely be in there. Furthermore, it's still probably developing and making more progress so that in the future it can fully be functional.
In any case, the team should inform its supporters about the development of the project. I think many users want to know the news of the project.
The acrive and lively posting updates and progress about the project will give some excitement to the public and joy to those literally to invested their funds  for the project.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Jedzkie050617

Merit: 11

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

The good points about this project is that they never stopped doing great things for the betterment  and common interest for both partie. ASide from that they also have active  and dedicate young woman .

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                   
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 182

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:12:36 PM

The continuous growth and achievements of the CryptoAdSolution is all because of the continuous developments and further innovation of the project as they keep on pushing and making further hardworks for this crypto project. I hope they will keep up striving and more positive outcomes ahead.

Right, its continues development is because of the hardwork and cooperation of the team. This is a proof that this project have a good team member. I just hope that they will continue to upgrade the project to make it more attractive and usable and also they should actively giving latest information to all
Zeque02

Activity: 308

Lead generation one-stop shop platform powered AI

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:22:21 PM

The good points about this project is that they never stopped doing great things for the betterment  and common interest for both partie. ASide from that they also have active  and dedicate young woman .

I agree about what you said in terms of good points that the project have.  We can totally see how the team do their job just to make the project develop more and  more. The upgrade is base on the goodness of both side which will make people stay and love to support it till end.

soenaderecho10

Activity: 280
Merit: 25

“OPEN GAMING PLATFORM”

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:40:25 PM

I agree about what you said in terms of good points that the project have.  We can totally see how the team do their job just to make the project develop more and  more. The upgrade is base on the goodness of both side which will make people stay and love to support it till end.
[/quote

Absolutely, the continues development of the team is just a sign that they are making good in the process of developing the project. We saw how they uplift this project in the crypto community and hopefully they will continue the work that they are having right now.

Website            ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇ VELOX ◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ ANN Thread
Whitepaper     The Future of Anonymous Trading      ◆ Twitter       
Discord             ◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆◇◆       ◆ Telegram   
Hodlvcl

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 11:49:46 PM

It is hoped the project will take the next leap forward to deserve the expectation from investors who trust the project.
Pages: « 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 [70]
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.