Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:30:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⭐🚀 POMZ — The Next Big Step in the Evolution of Digital Marketing ⭐🚀  (Read 1522069 times)
Sheriez

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:56:29 PM

I have heard about the POMZ and its functions.. who can tell about them?

It is conducting high quality market research reports that will cover all market products!

Also it is running practical risk management tools, delivering an up to date fundamental and technical analysis

I do like, that it is serving marketing programs that meet client’s risk and return, and objectives & constraints.

about all the functions you can read on the site..
There are AFFILIATE LINK STYLES, CHANNELS TRACKING, TRACKING METHODS, REAL-TIME STATISTICS, PROTECTION AGAINST FRAUD and much more

Please tell me about CHANNELS TRACKING.
How it works?

POMZ has an increased potential of traffic tracking by implementing SubID. This feature gives access to exact information on your advertising campaigns, including their cost-efficiency and drawbacks to be eliminated.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Sheriez

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 03:57:29 PM

What is the project goal? The amount of interest is low, what are you prepared for? How will you market to a new person on the project? Where can I watch the news about the project?

POMZ is a tool for marketing
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:13:08 PM

It is conducting high quality market research reports that will cover all market products!

Also it is running practical risk management tools, delivering an up to date fundamental and technical analysis

I do like, that it is serving marketing programs that meet client’s risk and return, and objectives & constraints.

There are AFFILIATE LINK STYLES, CHANNELS TRACKING, TRACKING METHODS, REAL-TIME STATISTICS, PROTECTION AGAINST FRAUD and much more

How it works?

POMZ has an increased potential of traffic tracking by implementing SubID. This feature gives access to exact information on your advertising campaigns, including their cost-efficiency and drawbacks to be eliminated.

Sufficiently useful information for both investors and ordinary users. With such functions, the team will not be difficult to succeed.
isildur777

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 04:17:59 PM

How it works?

Thanks,
What about REAL-TIME STATISTICS?
NumBit765

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:00:28 PM

Where can I view information about the latest platform updates? She's not standing still, is she? Technical work must be carried out.

All updates can be seen here https://help.pomz.com/changelog
I hope I helped you:)
DoctorCripto

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:08:29 PM

Where can I view information about the latest platform updates? She's not standing still, is she? Technical work must be carried out.

All updates can be seen here https://help.pomz.com/changelog
I hope I helped you:)

Most of the updates took place in August, it is immediately clear that the project administration is preparing for token sales.
Kolya786

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

I am interested in your project, but i would like to understand how I can save my money on advertising? Will you work bots or robots, or real employees? After all, launching an advertising bot is much easier than paying people's salaries.

MaryanaBit

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:36:20 PM

I am interested in your project, but i would like to understand how I can save my money on advertising? Will you work bots or robots, or real employees? After all, launching an advertising bot is much easier than paying people's salaries.

Only real people will work on the POMZ platform, bots and robots are excluded.
MariaHoume

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:52:30 PM

Only real people will work on the POMZ platform, bots and robots are excluded.

the work of real people significantly increases the productivity of advertising.
Kaleridi

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:07:51 PM

Of course, that the bot can not cope with the duties that a living person
Quite a controversial situation, it all depends on the programmer who created this bot, sometimes without a bot is very difficult.
LewisMot

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:25:41 PM

Quite a controversial situation, it all depends on the programmer who created this bot, sometimes without a bot is very difficult.

POMZ will not work with bots, it is a key platform especially, only real people. It's on their website.
bmw_e46

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:29:22 PM

If an excellent bot, then it will work without errors
GuruBitov

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:33:24 PM

The team has strong programmers who will improve the smart contract to the maximum security that exists to date.
Where did you get this information? Tell me where I can get acquainted with the list of programmers who work on this project?

I recommend you take a closer look at the web site of the project, there is all the necessary information, including a list of commands.
Tyler86

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 09:44:35 PM

I would like to understand what POMZ better than other CPA blockchain companies? What makes this special?
alexcraft1590

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 09:51:47 AM

An interesting project, but will there be any mobile applications in the future?

Yes. Just recently we have hired a team of developers to work on creating mobile apps.
It's a good plan, manage your advertising campaigns through the mobile app, very convenient. I think that the mobile application will play a significant role in the development of POMZ.

Of course, this is correct. People in the modern world move around all the time, therefore, having a mobile phone to have access to their business is simply necessary
denreddit

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:02:50 AM

Without a doubt, the project is gaining momentum, say, if you have a personal telegram channel or Twitter account? So I can subscribe and comfortably watch all the news.

Investors should help the project to stand up to the end and you will lead it to the market, I will hold fists for it
In fact, it is not so difficult to withdraw a token to cryptocurrency exchanges, it is much more difficult to keep its price.

Yes, it is more difficult to keep the price, as everyone quickly sells it and the price falls
The price of the token is affected by so many different factors. but basically it all depends on the developers. If the product is of high quality and there is a demand for it, the price of the coin will grow
If the team creates a really promising product that will be in demand, then the price of the token will grow.

Now in the falling market it is difficult to keep a good price on the token even with a useful product, but I will say that the market has recently shown good activity, I think everything will be fine.

Sooner or later the market will still go up. The main thing is to make a quality product that people need.
Lolitalom

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:17:50 AM

Without a doubt, the project is gaining momentum, say, if you have a personal telegram channel or Twitter account? So I can subscribe and comfortably watch all the news.

Investors should help the project to stand up to the end and you will lead it to the market, I will hold fists for it
In fact, it is not so difficult to withdraw a token to cryptocurrency exchanges, it is much more difficult to keep its price.

Yes, it is more difficult to keep the price, as everyone quickly sells it and the price falls
The price of the token is affected by so many different factors. but basically it all depends on the developers. If the product is of high quality and there is a demand for it, the price of the coin will grow
If the team creates a really promising product that will be in demand, then the price of the token will grow.

Now in the falling market it is difficult to keep a good price on the token even with a useful product, but I will say that the market has recently shown good activity, I think everything will be fine.

Sooner or later the market will still go up. The main thing is to make a quality product that people need.

All is true, when the product will be qualitative, little will affect its development. People are ready to pay for quality under any conditions.
Sergik95

Activity: 266
Merit: 4

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:25:38 AM

If an excellent bot, then it will work without errors

Of course,
To do this, it is necessary to make efforts!
I believe that the team cope
Sergik95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:26:53 AM

POMZ will not work with bots, it is a key platform especially, only real people. It's on their website.

I agree, we need real people, and bots are already where a more automated service

Why do you think that this is bad (automation)?
it makes work easier!
Sergik95

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 10:28:43 AM

I would like to understand what POMZ better than other CPA blockchain companies? What makes this special?

feature is that the project is based on technology blockchain with all the advantages
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 »
  Print  

Jump to: