Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:44:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21643 times)
Raggie

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:37:43 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
yes this is the right time to invest for investors when the price is low. you can get the benefit if you sell it at high prices. so you're right, invest now.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
cayenne2121

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:40:00 PM

Not the fact that the coin in which you invest, will go for bitcoin. Now little depends on bitcoin, most likely, with the growth of bitcoin, altcoins will first fall.
bep42

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 04:42:12 PM

Yes, of course, the market has stabilized by now, and you can make good money using Trading. But concerning investments in it you should be careful, because any person won't guarantee that the market won't go below.
belcini

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:48:16 AM

It's funny. You're twitter is now full of spammed "increase your followers in twitter" links. Though I agree that crypto market is still a very good investment right now. Of course there is a need for a harder time screening the best coins out there but the top 50 is a good start.

Of course, now is a great time to start a promising investment. When studying the market now you can understand - the prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies are at their minimum level. Starting next year, coins from among the top-20 in any case will begin to rise in price and bring in income to their investors.

In Bitcoin we Trust!!!
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:55:44 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

I agree to your idea of investing now but i think there is a misleading here especially for newbies that will buy into crypto after seeing this thread. When you buy low you definitely will profit more if the market change from bear to bull however no one will know whether the crypto market will make a further dip before we can see a recovery. Buy coins at your own risk and not speculation.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
dubynin1990

Activity: 131
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:59:09 AM

I agree we need to invest now, the market plummeted and the recovery will come soon. Buy on the bottom, but not sell in the early growth, hold your coins and you will see how in a year you will multiply your investment.

NEIRONIX | SECURITY FROM CRYPTO & ICO SCAM
Token Sale starts on September 1
https://tokensale.neironix.io
nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:02:38 AM

Now there really are excellent opportunities for profitable investments for the future. Now many successful investors and traders are starting to buy reliable cryptocurrencies, given the minimum prices. This is one of the best opportunities for former and new market participants to earn income with the right investments.
arthotdog

Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:10:48 AM

So you create this thread just to gain followers in Twitter?I dont know why this is being allowed,this only add spamming in our forum.talkinh nonsense just to gain followers ,wath an attitude people in the forum now

I agree we need to invest now, the market plummeted and the recovery will come soon. Buy on the bottom, but not sell in the early growth, hold your coins and you will see how in a year you will multiply your investment.
This is not the bottom,but enough low to purchase to hold ,in a months or atleasr a year or so
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:15:15 AM

I agree with the author. Now is not a bad time to invest. The only thing I would not invest in too risky coins.

Be very careful when you choose tokens. The market has got many shitcoins what will simply die soon. If you wish to win finally, invest now in the best altcoins like TRON, Gladius, EIDOO, and Universa.
Little_king
Copper Member

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:17:29 AM

Well it is a good time to invest now as the market is known to be at very low rate and can be buy for long term or medium for some little profit pending the time for full bull to return .

[ IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
http://ixinium.io/
kagtaviy_mo

Activity: 322
Merit: 22

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:22:59 AM

Hey. Thanks to the author for the recommendation.

Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:

Sr Member. Hero Member. Legendary
Preview:
》》》VANM - VIRAL ADVERTISING NETWORK MINING《《《
LIGHTPAPER ☆ WHITEPAPER ☆ TOKEN SALE
Telegram Channel | Telegram Community | Twitter | Facebook | Instagram | Airdrop | Bounty

Code:
Code:
MarkClark

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:28:27 AM

When you hold more and more bitcoins, you are likely to make a profit when prices are high. So this is the best time for you to invest, because now the bitcoin is still pretty much, I'm not sure in the future how much it is.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:34:50 AM

This is the best time to invest in cryptocurrency. Dont miss this great opportunity to buy more crypto while the price are cheap. Accumulate more good altcoins, become greedy now this is the best time.

RoftheN

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 07:59:57 PM

Now is the best time to invest in the coins right now, there is a lot of things that are not being invested in and too many people are wasting way too much time to invest in the market but all of the coins are in the red, now is the time to buy all of the coins that you have always wanted to invest in. It is basically a sale right now going on in the market.
Puyol

Activity: 616
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:45:08 PM

You can invest the altcoins and tokens from low values but I think bitcoin will increase and lead the cryptocurrency again. After that we will see that altcoins' rising follow the Bitcoin. End of the 2018, we will see greens on cryptocurrency . In next March we will see 2x-3x rising. Hold your coins.
Perfect35

Activity: 854

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:53:25 PM

The problem most people have is finding it difficult know when the price of a coin is low, most especially now that we are in a bearish market. Some coins just keep going down, that you cannot even tell when they will stop plunging. That notwithstanding, sometimes, one can still tell if a coin has the tendency to rise. So no matter how such coin plunges, it will definitely rise again. Such coin must have a very active team.
antolinicio1

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

I consider that now excellent time for investments because capitalization of the market has fallen already too strongly, falling can't infinitely continue. Falling of the market was slowed down and has stopped. Growth it will be obligatory soon!

Long Bitcoin , Short the Bankers
gwdf1

Activity: 680
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:01:09 PM

I think you should buy low value when you make an alternative crypto money investment in cryptocurrency industry. Buy Bitcoin at a low value and get future revenue. The crypto market will return soon and the market will grow.
tridverju
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:04:26 PM

We all hope, that the bull run will come till the end of this year. The whole year all investors were suffering from bad market conditions. We need to change this and do is ASAP or will lose a lot of people that are interested in crypto.
louisBSAS

Activity: 623
Merit: 11

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
November 02, 2018, 10:15:08 PM

I consider that now excellent time for investments because capitalization of the market has fallen already too strongly, falling can't infinitely continue. Falling of the market was slowed down and has stopped. Growth it will be obligatory soon!

Maybe I will agree with you. However, in August, too, everyone said "buy", the market will not fall anymore, but in September there was another fall.
Where is the guarantee that in December, Bitcoin will not fall to 3000, and Ethereum to 50?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: