Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:17:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21643 times)
Catmurs

Activity: 518
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:09:40 PM

I totally agree with that. cryptocurrency has a great future, everything will be fine! so now just need as for me to invest
The future of course there is but not all coins, and you need to be able to choose the right coins to stay in the red , I think investment in top currencies will be good to make a profit in the future

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
gaj ahmada

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:16:45 PM

By observing market movements, the current situation is very appropriate to know the coins that have good potential and also have good views in the future to continue to grow and reach valuable prices. Because not all coins can survive and can continue to develop the technology in the midst of declining market conditions. You can be clearer in getting good coins for you to invest starting at a low price to create greater profits.
This is like natural selection, so we can see which coins are strong and which coins are weak and because of that we can choose which coins are really worthy of our investment but because the conditions are still bad I think that the selection process continues and we still have to wait and monitor the market so we really know which coins are the strongest
samantadegrenet

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 10:56:17 PM

Who has some money for cryptocurrency so of course must investing. Now its great time for it. coins price so low so its sin not buy someone good as ETH or BTC
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 11:44:12 PM

I think that even now is not the time to start investing in cryptocurrencies, as their price will still fall.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
kawetsriyanto
Legendary

Activity: 2226
Merit: 1086

Free Bitcoins Every Hour!

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 01:37:49 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. ~snip~

I agree if now is a perfect time to buy. I think the decline will continue in this month, so just prepare our money to buy some top altcoins. As many experts predict the next year may be the beginning of the bullrun, we must use the remaining time. But don't buy any coins, only spend our money for potential and for top altcoins only.   

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 03:45:56 PM

A wonderful strategy that will be held by a very large number of traders or in general of market participants. I do not understand how to work as a friend if not as you described and I certainly agree with this opinion because it is correct.
Svarora
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 09, 2018, 04:02:37 PM

When market down everyone think of more dio. But you have to invest  at regular interval to get proper advantage of bearish market. The more you invest the more fund come into market And market will grow.

Premooooo

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 04:39:50 PM

Of course you should be in the coins now and in tokens because it's still at the bottom of the prices so I'm sure that you'll have a great deal of money here when your investment price rises and is sold.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:04:02 PM

I think no matter in what invest now, evverything is good because in the full bottom! But I dont believe in 90% of projects now
leow

Activity: 616

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:05:46 PM

In August, when this topic was created, it was not the best time to invest in cryptocurrencies, as the market has decreased almost 2 times. Maybe now is not the best time to invest, the price may go even lower. And maybe not, no one knows. To predict when the bottom is like guesswork. As it so happens and will happen. In any case, to average their positions, today's cryptocurrency prices are quite attractive
blueteam09

Activity: 664

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 05:08:07 PM

I assess the current time is not a good time for investments, these are my reviews and it is only a reference form. You can observe the market and decide whether to invest in it or not. I believe you will make the right decision.

biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:00:02 PM

If the current situation for you is completely clear - invest. I personally believe that the moment now is not very good and profitable.
MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:41:49 PM

It seems to me now is not the time when you need to invest without first studying the market. Now, only after carefully weighing everything, you can make such serious decisions.
but if you are confident in your knowledge in the field of cryptocurrency and you can predict the prospects of coins in which you invest, then you will be left with a good profit.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
JeromeL

Activity: 554
Merit: 11

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:46:10 PM

I assess the current time is not a good time for investments, these are my reviews and it is only a reference form. You can observe the market and decide whether to invest in it or not. I believe you will make the right decision.

I would give a part of my capital to the person who would call the month in which the cryptocurrency will start to grow.
I agree with you, now is a good time to invest. However, I spent a lot of my money a month ago - I bought a lot of ETH. Now I could buy 2 times more coins.

Kallipso

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 09:55:01 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
Now it would be wise to buy coins. Choose first yourself those coins that you think are the most promising, which have a good team and work on which is constantly conducted. And then feel free to buy them.
fathur01

Activity: 700

View Profile
December 09, 2018, 10:04:59 PM

It is possible to invest now, but it seems to me that it is too early. I would wait until the market falls even lower and then start investing. Wait until the price of Bitcoin is approximately 2500 dollars.
H1N1

Activity: 812

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:03:50 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,,  

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

No, bitcoin and altcoins price are still high when you wrote this thread, it was a bad timing to buying because now it is even dropped more.
I think if we want to buy coins, we must wait until the market showing the sign of recovery.
Otherwise, bitcoin and altcoins price still able to dropping more than the current price in any time if there is no sign of recover at all.

Arata

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:16:23 AM

Yes, for something that is sure not to be delayed, the intention to invest now is to do it now, start by buying coins that you think have good potential to be invested in the future
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:27:31 AM

Invest now is the appropriate to do because this is now the perfect time to buy the potential altcoins that won't be dead in the future. Believing the market will last longer than we expected the potential coins would belong to the most useful coin in crypto. You have your decision as you will define your future according to what you are doing now.
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 02:41:17 AM

Well i see that the price of the different coin is now dropping so o think this is really the best time to invest and hold for a long term and earn. I believe that few months from now crypto will maybe back to normal and we can really earn on it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: