Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:29:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21643 times)
alberdina

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2018, 03:15:07 AM

Without investment, I think the market will not experience changes to rise. Everyone thinks if you are holding a coin or selling your coins, it won't add to your profits. We recommend investing in coins that you think have good potential in the market. As traders, we cannot lose when there is an opportunity that market prices are better for investing.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 03:57:36 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
You are right. While the market is red or bloody, now is the best time to buy for good potential coins. For those who hold do not sell yet your coins wait for the price to boom in the future. If you think your coins is no longer valuable in the market maybe you need to sell it but for those who have good potential in teh future buy for more.

I am eager to see the bull run very soon. Hope, I am right to think that this time will come in winter. Therefore, it will be better to buy some more cryptocurrencies to enlarge your returns in future.
dicaprio

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 04:25:28 PM

Of course you should be in the coins now and in tokens because it's still at the bottom of the prices so I'm sure that you'll have a great deal of money here when your investment price rises and is sold.

I support it as a whole, but when it rises, no one can say for sure about this, because the market is unequivocally manipulated and no one today knows anything about market prices.
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 05:31:47 PM

Of course you should be in the coins now and in tokens because it's still at the bottom of the prices so I'm sure that you'll have a great deal of money here when your investment price rises and is sold.

I support it as a whole, but when it rises, no one can say for sure about this, because the market is unequivocally manipulated and no one today knows anything about market prices.
Of course, therefore, it is better not to invest and watch the coins, as the market is now difficult to determine which way will go

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
JCviggen

Activity: 1260
Merit: 505

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars

View Profile
December 10, 2018, 07:30:55 PM

Well i see that the price of the different coin is now dropping so o think this is really the best time to invest and hold for a long term and earn. I believe that few months from now crypto will maybe back to normal and we can really earn on it.
I think that you have set too low time limit. increase it to half of year and then you will be completely right

Age Of Mars | GameFI Virtual colonization of Mars
dicaprio

View Profile
December 11, 2018, 02:59:48 PM

Of course, therefore, it is better not to invest and watch the coins, as the market is now difficult to determine which way will go
This is completely understandable, because I have already spoken about this; you simply repeated what I said. It would be better to say what you think about the analysis of the situation and how to get out of this situation correctly.
bitcon
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
December 13, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

If the current situation for you is completely clear - invest. I personally believe that the moment now is not very good and profitable.

The situation is strange. On the one hand, the cryptocurrencies are very cheap, and it can be reasonable to invest in them. On the other hand, the market is so unstable that each time, altcoins can lose even more.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:19:39 PM

Investing now is very dreary and difficult. You need to know the plans of the project, as well as to understand whether it will be able to recover after this correction or not.
vertinfos

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:49:20 PM

The Crypto market is in the dark, is it the bottom or few more. It is approximately good time to invest, if market is more down but not huge down.
I agree if you look from the long term investment of course now is a good time to take tokens , but for those people who want to play on the rebound it is better to wait
Belianez

Activity: 336

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 05:23:10 PM

If you take a graph and look for 2-3 years you can see that we go almost now near the bottom , and I think now the situation is very good for investing in altcoins, because in the future I think there will be a very strong rebound

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
Bolivar_Tony

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:27:58 PM

Well for me the market condition is still scary at the moment because we might still see more dip in the market, so I think I will wait and watch the market and invest when things starts to go up then investing and everything continues going down.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Galantin

Activity: 602
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:41:54 PM

It is very difficult to invest now. Why Because it is not known which coin can rise from such a market. But today the market continues to decline and it is worth waiting for the Cretic point.

veil                            /////  PRIVACY WITHOUT COMPROMISE.  /////
https://veil-project.com/
Strotman

Activity: 588

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:42:54 PM

TS wrote a great motivational post, only it was written in the middle of August. This fact once again shows that the movements of the crypto market are unpredictable.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───●♦●───
Telegram Channel◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Telegram Group◂ | ▸Youtube Channel
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 06:51:29 PM

TS wrote a great motivational post, only it was written in the middle of August. This fact once again shows that the movements of the crypto market are unpredictable.
it's true that the crypto market is very difficult to predict for now, what we are doing now is just enjoying this time and hoping that market conditions and crypto prices can rise as soon as possible

Denreal

Activity: 784
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 09:51:41 PM

Yes, so many coins look cheap, but do not dare to fall into the trap of some shit coins with huge supply. Some of these coins are in the custody of the developer, waiting to be dumped at any time. I have seen instances of such coins. Sometimes, they trade at as low as 1 gwei and one might think they are very cheap, then start buying. Yet, after a long time, when you check back again, you would notice that the price remains the same.
BADBITCH

Activity: 532
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:12:32 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio

Your advises are a good one , but to be honest with you , you did not provide a single reason as to why i must buy.
Which means you are unsure yourself.

The volatility and bearish state we are at the moment i believe is for cleansing, alot of project tokens are dying daily on exchanges and more are gong to  die and vanish
But you must be careful, buy and invest wisely.
Juniness

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:40:57 PM

Well for me the market condition is still scary at the moment because we might still see more dip in the market, so I think I will wait and watch the market and invest when things starts to go up then investing and everything continues going down.
Well now I think a great time to invest , because I do not think that we will fall very much, as we come to the bottom and I think you can start to buy in the long

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Dhaniii

Activity: 728

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:41:06 PM

I think your idea is good, investment now because prices are down and very cheap. but investment doesn't just look at market prices, you have to pay attention to several aspects, such as looking at sales or purchase volumes when prices are low, or paying attention to the market going well or going down. my advice is better investment when the price is moving will recover.

crustycrab666

Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 10:44:34 PM

It is very difficult to invest now. Why Because it is not known which coin can rise from such a market. But today the market continues to decline and it is worth waiting for the Cretic point.
It is true. Even though the price is low but the potential to increase in the near future is not yet visible. The price is very difficult to predict where to move it, it is quite dangerous and the risk is higher. Better to be patient.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
CoinCollect

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:34:52 PM

Do NOT invest now. The cryptocurrency market has a clear tendency to go down and grow until it does. I think that the purchasing power will resume only when the market is at the bottom.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: