Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:04:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21643 times)
Clark05

Activity: 1274
Merit: 263

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:37:18 PM
Last edit: December 10, 2018, 12:23:41 AM by Clark05

If you invested for sure you lose big. But you can invest more now because price become more cheaper and that is good for us.
Next year is new reborn for crypto and price increase slowly but surely and patient of people result as good profit.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 11:43:41 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
yes in my opinion this is good for investors, buy as much as possible, then keep being held for a few years and see then you will get rich because of the many and large profits of course, let's start
sitbang

Activity: 382
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:06:25 AM

The first time you have to see the movement of value in the market, it is very influential when you invest, if the price is still down, then as good as you wait until the normal price and after that you just buy.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 12:10:51 AM

So in my opinion this is not the best time to invest, because the crypto market price is very dying and the days are getting lower, but if you invest now you really need to see the movement of the graph so you don't lose a lot of money.
fatimi1528w

Activity: 192

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:03:59 AM

Yes, of course, now I have to consider the atmosphere in cryptomarket, because the value of the crypto currency fell every day, I waited for a while and when the normal price of some coins I will start investing again.
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:06:13 AM

I don't see that this is the right time to invest, because in my opinion the current price is not the lowest point to get a big profit.

some people sometimes don't believe that now is a good time for investment. because we can see that the market is still going down, and that enough indeed makes many people doubt.

You must check that now market is not correcting much it is just few dollars falling else it could have fallen like 500$ or so if it had to fall in one go. This means it is testing this levels and soon you can see uprise of the price form here. So those who still waiting for keep on waiting as then it will be too expensive to buy.
briton

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

Yes, the idea is not bad, invest from now on because for now the coin price is low, don't look at the market conditions that are worse for now, have to remain positive for the market to rise again and cryptocurrency will be stable as before
indobitcoin.tk

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 08, 2018, 06:27:25 AM

If you want to utilize the right decision this time indeed to buy coins as cheap. and even now when all was falling again it will be unfortunate if skipping a lot good coin is having a price drop. slowly but surely there will be a rise in crypto and that the purpose of preparing it all this time.

VESPUCCI
Analytical Engine

▄████▄▄   ▄██
                              ▄█▀    ▀▀███▀
                           ▄███▀
    ▄▄██████▄▄          ▄███▀▀   ▄███▄
  ▄████████████▄     ▄██▀    ▄█████████▄
 ██████████████████ ██▀  ▄███████████████▄
 ████████████████████  ▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████████████████

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█▌                     ▐█
██▌                   ▐██
█▐█▌                 ▐█▌█
█ ▐█▌               ▐█▌ █
█  ▐█▌             ▐█▌  █
█   ▐█▌           ▐█▌   █
█    ▐█▌         ▐█▌    █
█     ▐█▌       ▐█▌     █
█      ▐█▌     ▐█▌      █
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀█▄   ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ▄█▀
    ▀█▄  ▐█▌ ▐█▌  ▄█▀
      ▀█▄ ▐█ █▌ ▄█▀
        ▀█▄▐█▌▄█▀
          ▀███▀
VOLENTIX
Decentralized Change

▄▄███████████▄▄
▄█▀▀           ▀▀█▄
▄█    █       █    █▄
█▌    ██     ██    ▐█
█▌    █ █   █ █    ▐█
█▌    █  █ █  █    ▐█
█▌    ▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀    ▐█
▀█      ▀███▀      █▀
▀█▄▄           ▄▄█▀
▀▀███████████▀▀
BETA TESTER
Designed by Zpectrum

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
       ▄██▄
     ▄▐████▌▄▄▄ ▄██▄
 ▄▄ ▀  ▀██▀    ▐████▌
▐██▌     ▀▄▄  █ ▀██▀▀▄
▄▀▀ ▄    ████   ▄ ▄  ▄█▄
█    ▀▄▄▀ ▀▀▄  ▀   █ ▀█▀
 ▄ ▄▄▀██    ▄███▄ ▄▀▄  ▌
███       ▄▐█████▌  ▄██▄
 ▀ ▄ ▄  ▄▀  ▀███▀  ▐████▌
    ███    ▄▀   ▀▄  ▀██▀
     ▀▀▄███▄     ▄██▄▀
      ███████   ▐████▌
     ▐███████▌▄▀ ▀██▀
      ███████
       ▀███▀
VCHAIN
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
sitbang

Activity: 382

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 06:28:50 AM

Yes right, now is the best time to invest because prices are too cheap, but you have to review market prices and be careful, so you don't lose a lot of money, because the crypto market is not totally stable.
deredevil

Activity: 406

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:11:08 AM

By observing market movements, the current situation is very appropriate to know the coins that have good potential and also have good views in the future to continue to grow and reach valuable prices. Because not all coins can survive and can continue to develop the technology in the midst of declining market conditions. You can be clearer in getting good coins for you to invest starting at a low price to create greater profits.

sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:40:54 AM

investment when the price is falling like now is a good choice and gives a lot of benefits because the cheap price will make you get very much profit so you should be able to take advantage of this situation.
logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:48:12 AM

do you think now really is the time to invest?
i think the bull will not wake up in this year or next year
i will wait btc hit 5k
right,  now  it is not a good  situation  to invest because, seeing  the prices  of all coins  dropped  down make many  investors not invest in advance, they wait for the right  time  and  now  it  is  good  to save the   coins they have  until  the  coin  price  rises  again.
stue

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:55:45 AM

While there is still a chance for crypto to continue to live and still be trusted to be able to survive, I think this is a very good time to start for those of you who still haven't joined Crypto. Or just go ahead and add assets to invest more in more coins. The price of coins this time is very supportive in making large profits, with investments in coins that have a lot of experience in the field of value and technology development.
sergei1703

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 07:57:23 AM

do you think now really is the time to invest?
i think the bull will not wake up in this year or next year
i will wait btc hit 5k
right,  now  it is not a good  situation  to invest because, seeing  the prices  of all coins  dropped  down make many  investors not invest in advance, they wait for the right  time  and  now  it  is  good  to save the   coins they have  until  the  coin  price  rises  again.
You can buy dropping altcoins by a small parts, I believe that we will reach the bottom soon. So buy promising altcoins and be rich in a few years!
sirengutou

Activity: 364

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:00:10 AM

All cryptocurrencies look cheap, but I am still worried about investing. How do we protect our investments from the dumping market? Invest in a new pump? ? ?

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
sammys

Activity: 1111
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:13:46 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

there is no definite time to buy or sell altcoins! Look you started this topic in august.Now december and the value of many altcoin's price much lower than august ! Maybe this time not good for buying maybe after 1 month prices will getting lower .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
NynaHoney

Activity: 378

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:31:14 AM

I think if investing now is not the right time, because seeing lots of coins that go down in price makes me rather invest in because the risk that I will accept is certainly the loss is greater than the profit, so cheap that I am lazy to invest.
Wizking
Copper Member

Activity: 88

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 08:44:56 AM

Yes it is the right time for invest. the price is too low... this is the time for investors to increase their investment in next few weeks... the price will increase for sure in next days....but you have to invest in good coins this is very important...

🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
✨        REPORTING AND STOPPING SCAMS        ✨
🎉⭐🌟                                                    🌟⭐🎉
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:39:05 PM

Agree with this statement. Bear market is a great chance to buy a lot of promising coins and tokens for a very cheap price. So that invest now!

December has come but the market is still down. Thus, it is the time to buy BTC and altcoins. The cryptocurrencies give us the greatest chance to have a better future. Don't miss the chance, guys - use this opportunity.
mukabokep

Activity: 490
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 08, 2018, 01:59:51 PM

Yes. This is a very good opportunity for investment. In my estimation, prices will return to normal at the beginning of 2019.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: