Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 05:02:03 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21643 times)
ryanfromrethink

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:07:56 AM

In the current market conditions, there really is a great time for profitable investments in good cryptocurrencies and earning income in the future. But in any case, you need to carefully consider the choice of suitable coins to buy in order to avoid financial losses in the future. Therefore, I now prefer to work only with reliable, already proven cryptocurrencies.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 08:17:51 AM

The uptrend is signalling strong, the time to invest is now as there may strong  push in price increase and reversal in bearish trend that have brought cryptocurrency market to it's need!

igor.vanyutin.83

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 06, 2018, 09:59:12 AM

It is the best moment ever to invest right now. I hope that we have past the deepest point and until the end of the year we will only raise. This means that you still have some time to buy at the bottom for greater profits.
Anicasalar

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:33:29 AM

Now is a great time for promising investments, while the prices of reliable cryptocurrencies are at their minimum level. But in any case, the choice of areas for investment should be treated responsibly in order to avoid mistakes - even now it is better to buy only reliable coins with good potential for development and appreciation.
akeda

Activity: 602

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 06:40:08 AM

Don't delay for something that is sure, if you want to invest now invest from now on, buy coins that you are sure will provide good potential if they will be made an investment, hope you are lucky

cubicdissection

Activity: 231

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2018, 06:49:58 AM

yes i think its good time to invest in some good potential coins because  price of almost all coins are low,this is good opportunity to buy coins in low price for future profit
LoadingPage

Activity: 80
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 07, 2018, 07:09:12 AM

yes i think its good time to invest in some good potential coins because  price of almost all coins are low,this is good opportunity to buy coins in low price for future profit
before the coin rises high, because I checked Crypto has started to increase even though only a few percent hopefully it will increase even slowly. use a good opportunity before it's too late, it's better to buy Altcoin that has as much potential as possible because in the future it will grow and increase so you can make big profits, don't worry about the current market conditions because bad conditions will end soon.
Ionzar

Activity: 322

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:35:40 AM

I am also fully confident that now is the ideal time for promising investments. Now, after a long financial correction, the prices of most reliable cryptocurrencies are at their minimum level. From next year, there will be a gradual growth, so you need to continue to invest money in cryptocurrency.
babsjoe

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 09, 2018, 07:43:00 AM

The pain or distraction of loss could blind many not to see opportunitiesbeen created by bearish market and pressure to sell by the investors! There are many quality altcoin that will recover fast and very well with just a positive news or some update!, you should be buying those kind of coin!
elis74

Activity: 268

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 08:26:15 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
I am fully convinced that now is a great time to invest. Moreover, now the prices of my favorite coins remain at a minimum. You just need to buy and hold reliable cryptocurrency, while their prices remain at a minimum level, from next year they will actively rise in price.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 10, 2018, 10:43:53 PM

I fully agree, now all the coins are at a low level and definitely in the future the price will recover and will be very high prices , I think the market will recover after the new year!

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
Parabellun1917

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:15:53 AM

Hello! In general, I agree with you! The strategy is correct, buy cheaper sell more expensive. I think now is the time to buy, but to each his own. Good luck to all!)
Macinto$h

Activity: 546
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:54:58 AM

These are very correct words. At the present time, I myself am convinced that the projects which has a small capitalization are capable bring a much more than large projects. I am speaking at the moment about the ETHEERA project. for me this project is the most telling example of such advantages.
Karie_Legend

Activity: 514

●●

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 01:58:42 AM

The uptrend is signalling strong, the time to invest is now as there may strong  push in price increase and reversal in bearish trend that have brought cryptocurrency market to it's need!

Believe me that time will come back again, where all kinds of coins experience a good price increase to invest. it's time to be more patient waiting for that to happen.
foxbitcoin

Activity: 593
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:07:03 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

I think the market for cryptocurrencies is not yet high, so try to wait for opportunities to invest again.
rricksu

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:08:58 AM

You can said that because of their price. Since the price of most of the coins are low, it is very well sure that if the price goes high, it will benefit you so much. Before you do so, do check and inspect first the best coin to invest.

✦ ───    OATHs.io  ─── ✦
▌▐ ────  BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL  ──── ▌▐
pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166
Merit: 1

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:12:01 AM

Now Bitcoin and all altcoin is price is low almost of coin and token price are cheap so it’s a good time to investment in cryptocurrency. It’s a time to holding of coins and patience until the market high price and recover. Whenever bull run will be start market will be pump I think we definitely get the good profit to our investment.
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 02:22:09 AM

People are considering investing in good projects because the current price is very cheap and will be good for long term investment. I am still waiting for the market to enter the uptrend phase and it may take a long time to see that but it will certainly happen in 2019.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Kirovatido

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 03:57:20 AM

People are considering investing in good projects because the current price is very cheap and will be good for long term investment. I am still waiting for the market to enter the uptrend phase and it may take a long time to see that but it will certainly happen in 2019.

use this opportunity to buy large potential coins by buying as much as possible so that in the future if you have risen high you will get a big profit. believe the market will return to normal so that Bitcoin will rise and Altcoin will follow it. Invest part of your coins for the long term and some of that you hold, wait for a good moment. great opportunities are in the next year and hope you are lucky.
Goldendragon67

Activity: 238

View Profile
November 11, 2018, 09:53:38 AM

I invest in cryptocurrency the entire period until it flies down. I think it will be reimbursed and in the future I will see dividends from these assets.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: