Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 06:11:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest Now!!!  (Read 21643 times)
Gabali126

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 11:46:21 PM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

https://twitter.com/batrocio
You must not be too excited to start buying coins simply because the prices are down. You don't even know the furthest it will fall.

P2PS TOKEN ▐ ▌ CREATING A WORLDWIDE NETWORK OF DIGITAL SERVICES
▰▰▰▰▰▰  BUY P2PS TOKEN!  [ SUBSCRIBE ]  ▰▰▰▰▰▰ (https://www.p2psf.org/)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mcTether

Activity: 238
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 11:53:51 PM

I have been buying and investing since the beginning of the price crash in mid November, yet the prices are still crashing. What else should I do???
Burogh

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

COVIR.IO

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:51:28 AM

Investing now is very dreary and difficult. You need to know the plans of the project, as well as to understand whether it will be able to recover after this correction or not.

It is important to understand how the team works in the current market. If the developers continue to do their work, the project will be alive. don't think that if the projects do not have a marketing - it is bad, now nobody does mass marketing

I am agree. In this bear market, we have an opportunity to see a real project with real developers team to develop their project. If their project run like on their roadmap, i am believe investor will put trust on this project and the price will increasing. Many good altcoin have cheaper price right now and i think its good time for buying more coin

Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:12:16 AM

Right, now is the best time to invest, I'm sure that the trend of rising crypto prices will soon improve because more and more countries legalize crypto and of course this is a positive sign for the crypto industry.

faadhilah

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:21:11 AM

Of course, don't delay something that you believe in, the decision is in your hands, now this is indeed a good time for investment, start by buying coins and immediately invest the coins you have

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Otsu

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:27:21 AM

Invest now while the the coins and tokens are at their low value.. The impact of the low value of bitcoin affects most of the coins. We should invest now before it returns to is glory. Its is a simple concept of a stock exchange where we buy at lower cost and sell it a high value ,, an increase in value can be a big matter if you invest more.. count your investments not your savings,,, 

btw please follow me on twitter and i will follow you also. i promise , lets help one another to gain followers. GOD BLESS

I agree that this is the right time to invest in cryptocurrency while it is more affordable because of the donwnfall of the market. But we cannot also deny the fact that having this kind of situation will also gives danger or risky for those who are new in here. They need to think it twice first before deciding to invest so that whatever the results ahead, at least they can managed themselves and accept it.
dilandanmilea

Activity: 283

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:09:32 AM

may be quite risky if we buy coins now, indeed low prices can be an opportunity for us to buy coins and then held in the long term or can be called invested, but the current market situation is difficult to predict so we do not know in the future market conditions will be like what, the risk if later the situation will actually worsen and continue to experience a very drastic price decline, there will only be regret if it really happened

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
guffie

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:23:26 AM

Crypto won't end easily even though now Bitcoin has fallen in value and has a negative impact on all Altcoin. We use a very simple strategy by buying coins at low prices and selling them later when prices have recovered or increased. You must be able to take advantage of this potential because if there is a surge, there will be more people who will profit.
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 03:32:40 AM

the investment is now a good opportunity to do. It's just that when wrong in taking what should be invested certainly becomes difficult to be felt. However, should at least be able to take advantage of opportunities that exist today before the price goes back up again and failed to get many good cryptos with low prices.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
briton

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:58:59 AM

Yes, this is indeed an investment now is a good time, you can buy a few coins at a cheap price, and immediately invest your coins and of course when the market has recovered and you sell coins you will certainly benefit in the future
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:16:03 AM

Yes i agreed with you that this is the best time to invest in crypto because  value of all the coins are very low at this time. I think this is the right time to enter in crypto for investors.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
glendall
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1018

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 05:33:28 AM

many people think the same thing, and now BTC even falls to 3400 USD, if this continues then the market price will fall, so this can be an opportunity to recover.
and waiting is the best way for now.

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
pemantaubtt
Copper Member

Activity: 316
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 05:55:25 AM

I think it's not yet time to invest now I prefer to save the USDT because to buy coins is still too fast we will face bearish again next year so it is better to save fiat compared to cryptocurrency.
and sorry I don't want to follow you because your tweet is a bot.

pooja1982
Copper Member

Activity: 166

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 07:19:51 AM

In my view this is a good time for all investors to increase their investment for future course of actions and growth of money as a good investors. Because all crypto market is so down the top most coin like bitcoin, ethereum, XRP are on in their normal price than last year 2017.

grifinmch

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

many people think the same thing, and now BTC even falls to 3400 USD, if this continues then the market price will fall, so this can be an opportunity to recover.
and waiting is the best way for now.
This is indeed a good opportunity but doesn't get stuck too deep. If the crypto thus continues to fall and is already buying then can only hold in the long run is made to wait for recovery to occur. so even though the current good opportunity but remains vigilant and careful should be a priority.
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:38:57 PM

It is very difficult to invest now. Why Because it is not known which coin can rise from such a market. But today the market continues to decline and it is worth waiting for the Cretic point.

Many rich people invest in the cryptocurrencies now. They know that in 2019-2020, Bitcoin and the top-100 altcoins will go up. The more you will invest these days, the better returns you will get later.
ned.ryerson

Activity: 756
Merit: 101

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 16, 2018, 04:52:37 PM

I think it's not yet time to invest now I prefer to save the USDT because to buy coins is still too fast we will face bearish again next year so it is better to save fiat compared to cryptocurrency.
and sorry I don't want to follow you because your tweet is a bot.
next year again bear market? if we continue to fall another year then the altcoins will not be able to survive for sure. you can keep your USDT for you.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:30:04 AM

It all depends on what you want to invest in. Farms now generally unprofitable idea, new projects do not collect soft-cap. It remains only to invest in already launched projects, but it is very difficult to understand who will recover after this fall...
cola-jere

Activity: 665
Merit: 107

View Profile
December 17, 2018, 07:34:51 AM

If you had purchased crypto last August based on OP's post, then you'd probably have already lost 50% of value.
If you have cost averaged down (buying every month), that strategy could save you a few $ losses.
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:58:52 AM

If we are talking about new projects , this is the worst idea that could come to your mind. Now no new high-quality projects and if the project raises more 5кк it's a miracle that the team can celebrate a half-year.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: