Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 03:01:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons behind Bitcoin/Cryptomarket fall???  (Read 2110 times)
Andrew S

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

It seems more to me that the reason for the fall is that after a strong take-off everyone wanted to withdraw their money from the crypto currency, and so demand began to fall, and therefore, the currency, too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
comeinwiththe

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:38:35 AM

I like to participate in different forward-looking ICOs’, that’s why I’m always searching for the best ones. TalentSnap seems to be quite interesting for me, as I’m planning to use this platform for my company. BTW I’ve joined Pre-ICO Sale! Wink
Aikidoka

Activity: 1078
Merit: 342

Sinbad Mixer: Mix Your BTC Quickly

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:55:21 AM

I can hardly believe the news that people give, there is so much information that I can not know the news is reliable, so I always hold my BTC until the price increases again.
That is right, you should never trust anyone especially the media because it is just making people fear so they sell their bitcoins. I really do not like media in general. It always spreads rumors and propaganda. And who is all behind this? The ones who are opposing bitcoin, especially the banks because it is a threat to it. You should not blame media, but you should blame people who believe every thing the media says.
Fretcy

Activity: 395
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:41:46 AM

Every cryptocurrency let it be  Bitcoin or ethereum had suffered great losses over the past several weeks . We cannot actually guess what is the real reason behind Bitcoin or cryptomarket falls there are several factors that affect the price of Bitcoin .The volatility of Bitcoin is expected the journey to become a mature asset class  we can expect the volatility to continue throughout but we can believe that Bitcoin is still in a bull market ..The market manipulation and panic in selling may be the main cause for the fall behind Bitcoin price .

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Uad

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

I can hardly believe the news that people give, there's so much information, It's just a healthy correction, and mt gox also dumped a lot of bitcoins, there's nothing to panic, just be patient and wait until the market selects a backup so I always keep my BTC until the price again increases
Tobt

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

Bitcoin price can fall for several reasons. It can be volatility, spreading bad news about the bitcoin and many other. So, before you enter the crypto world must know the back ground and image of bitcoin, so that you are not being influenced by any bad rumors!
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:57:19 PM

I see 3 reasons why there's a sudden fall of Bitcoin and Altcoins. One of them is the anticipation of SEC decision of ETFs or Exchange-Traded Fund. Another is the on-going Chinese Ghost month festival where Chinese investors do not make any business decision until from Augist 11 - September 9 in fear of bad luck and lastly they say there's a manipulation going on but very little proof to back up that claim.

You reveal some new interesting facts.I think not only in China but in many more countries people specially investors believe in good/bad luck.They choose certain periods to invest.I think the big investors who first opposed Bitcoin and crypto market now want to enter and for that they play manipulation games as they do in other financial markets.
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:59:32 PM

I can hardly believe the news that people give, there's so much information, It's just a healthy correction, and mt gox also dumped a lot of bitcoins, there's nothing to panic, just be patient and wait until the market selects a backup so I always keep my BTC until the price again increases

The 2 news I shared in my starting posts are already proved true and investigations are going on.Many people already complained about those scams to police and many people connected to those scams already arrested.
Towntrap41

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:09:26 PM

Hi Friends,
What are the reason behind Bitcoin and whole crypto market fall.
Is this SCAMS or SPECULATIONS???

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???
Yea, negative news also lingers in the market, this kind of news most scares people away from Bitcoin especially those who know no or Less.

MOVIECOIN | THE FINTECH PLATFORM SETTING A NEW STANDARD -
- FOR ENTERTAINMENT INDUSTRY TRANSACTIONS
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 01:28:19 PM

Hi Friends,

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???
I think there some reason that affects the fall of bitcoin. Bitcoin is full of scammers that is why we need to be aware of everything. We need to have enough knowledge so we can easily overcome some situation like this and dont trust anyone.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
ShutterTeeth

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:00:11 PM

There are various reasons why bitcoin price falls. Like-  negative news about the bitcoin, volatility and many more. And all these are very normal. You have to have a clear knowledge about the bitcoin and its image.
FunZedCrypto

Activity: 79

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:27:24 PM

Market fluctuation is very normal. And there are various reasons of falling the bitcoin prices, like- volatility, spreading negative news that affects the demand and supply. So, before entering the crypto market you will have to understand all the things that can happen. Bitcoin will be soon in its track again!
nikogluttonym

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:30:20 PM

The reason for the frequent drop in bitcoin in 2018, I think in the main, is connected with regulation and prohibitions.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
pxo1106

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:40:44 PM

One of the reason on the behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the necessity of the businesses to innovate and make something new - something profitable, feasible, easy access and sophisticated. Thus, the technology of blockchain and bitcoin make used of such realization into something big and new - something that we could say future.
krishnaverma

Activity: 1274
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:44:06 PM

Hi Friends,

A lot of factors contribute together. Like:

1) So many new coin coming up. Total investment gets divided.

2) Scam coins which affect trust of people on crypto.

3) Price manipulation by whales especially in alt coins
GoldenShark

Activity: 83

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:45:41 PM

There has been case of speculation, manipulation by pump and dump and some greedy investors who helped the market to crash this way. The fake hype created around bitcoin ETF played a big role here and taking the advantage of the situation the sharks played a pump and dump game. Also the investors who exchanged their Altcoins to BTC were responsible for such condition.
prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:49:37 PM

Hi Friends,

Fraud does not affect the price of bitcoin, the reason why bitcoin prices fell due to market demand. However, there are some problems that can affect prices because negative news about bitcoin has been banned or bitcoin hacked. This problem in my opinion can influence it because of the security and state adoption problems in the use of bitcoin.
Vickyrichy

Activity: 209
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:55:51 PM

There are a lot of reasons behind bitcoin/cryptomarket fall. People believe the speculations made by the media is the main reason behind the crypto market fall. But i think we are the reason behind the market fall. We refuse to accept the idea behind bitcoin/cryptocurrency....
cizatext

Activity: 952
Merit: 41

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:57:42 PM

Well many factors are responsible for this and since bitcoin depends on the economic law of demands and supply it price will be greatly affected by it level of demands in the market, and other factors such as you have mentioned like scam and dumping of the market. This all contributes to the fall in price.
texlipsy

Activity: 70

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:18:24 PM

Before all the reasons, it is the economic crisis that we should not think about. what influences the crypto money market the most is demand. but the fear of crisis keeps people away from crypto money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: