Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:47:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons behind Bitcoin/Cryptomarket fall???  (Read 2110 times)
northcoin2018

Activity: 89
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 03:59:49 PM

Hi Friends,
What are the reason behind Bitcoin and whole crypto market fall.
Is this SCAMS or SPECULATIONS???

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???

****Note(02/09/2018):- Hi Friends,
Thanks for the discussion.I just want to clear few points that I never call Bitcoin a scam.I am just highlighting a news published in a top most news paper of my country.Bitcoin is used to scam people by BitConnect.Latest update about this scam is much more money involved.
From that news following points came into light:

1) A big chunk of money disappear from market because scammer run with that money.
2) The investors who already invested never think or maybe hesitate to invest again.New investors if came across this news try to avoid this market.
3) Because of these kinds of scams RBI and Govt. of India try to restrict transactions related this market which intern affect this market.
I read same kind of scam cases came into light from different countries like Indonesia, Malaysia,Thailand, Japan, Canada UK etc....

I also read a news that many prominent crypto exchanges and crypto personalities joining hands to ride out these kind of scams.I hope they will succeed in their mission.

More over this post is not to panic any one but to discuss and spread awareness about this new market.
The price falling is not new actually it is a trend all ready here in bitcoin you should know when to play your cards properly because the price could go up in certain unexpected moments and when you were lucky and observant enough to catch this moments you are indeed a fortune maker even in a slit of seconds.
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EtherATM

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 11:45:15 PM

The ban on the use of cryptocurrency or bitcoin by a country is one of the causes of the fall of bitcoin, besides that of course the political, economic, and other problems that occur in the world can also affect the fall of bitcoin.
Volatility is the major characteristic of bitcoin or cryptpcurrency. Nevertheless, with highly volatile, bitcoin will definitely have an increase soon. Next, with some people especially with those who do not understand much about the market, have panic selling. Beginner is such a case in point. As we all know that crypto market covers a terribly risky. You will never know for sure what is the main reason leading to fall. Anyway, we’d better to keep thinking positively while the market has a sign of decrease, it will soon recover.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:27:04 AM

It's just a healthy correction, and mt gox also dumped a lot of bitcoins, there's no reason to panic, just be patient and wait until the market wakes up again.
dovedove

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:09:41 PM

Bitcoin will be become back, that is Bitcoin because Bitcoin is an cash for the huge easy. The bit of the bit always be happen in the following month and my hy vọng it is same as the way Bitcoin execute it in the year, where it really over a ourself and a different ATH is not allowed .
Dod Ong

Activity: 323
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 22, 2018, 01:47:50 PM

Hi Friends,

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???

Thanks for the discussion.I just want to clear few points that I never call Bitcoin a scam.I am just highlighting a news published in a top most news paper of my country.Bitcoin is used to scam people by BitConnect.Latest update about this scam is much more money involved.

1) A big chunk of money disappear from market because scammer run with that money.
2) The investors who already invested never think or maybe hesitate to invest again.New investors if came across this news try to avoid this market.
3) Because of these kinds of scams RBI and Govt. of India try to restrict transactions related this market which intern affect this market.
I read same kind of scam cases came into light from different countries like Indonesia, Malaysia,Thailand, Japan, Canada UK etc....

I also read a news that many prominent crypto exchanges and crypto personalities joining hands to ride out these kind of scams.I hope they will succeed in their mission.

More over this post is not to panic any one but to discuss and spread awareness about this new market.

I think the reason why the bitcoin experiencing down fall is because of its demand. The demand of bitcoin now are continuously decreasing. Also the bitcoin is lack of the new investors that help the bitcoin to recover.
Valer4ik

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:37:31 PM

Further fall with the lowest in the region of 2000-2500 $ in January-July 2019, then the beginning of a slow and smooth (very) growth, a return to the current price of $ 6,500 only not earlier than July 2020 and a new native since the spring of 2021 (!) of the year.

Not all will live to see him ...

Are you ready for this?
nightfury

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:45:24 PM

The constant panic of people that lead to selling their cryptos at a losing market price. Other reason can also be the transfer of bitcoin to another crypto by whales (big fish) and other big companies who owned a voluminous value of bitcoin.

██████████████████████ ▀▄ Platio ▄▀ ██████████████████████
[TELEGRAM]│Smart Banking Ecosystem for crypto, fiat and│[FACEBOOK]
[TWITTER] │stocks, based on EOS blockchain technology │ [MEDIUM]
Buzhou

Activity: 199
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 01:50:55 AM

One of the reasons is that some investors are getting their profits because many bought BTC below $1000 and you can understand this as a correction and that fourth cycle of BTC is just like the previous ones.
There are many wrong people for the wrong reasons.
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 02:06:20 AM

The fall of the crypto market and Bitcoin is partly due to the recent past history of scam projects and ICOs which led most investors to lose their monies. This has created fear in potential investors making all other ICOs to suffer the consequences in the event to launch the token sales or ICO.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Dragongin

Activity: 43

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 09:57:19 AM

The big market factor and government rumors are the interference that caused the BTC fluctuation. Bitcoin prices have fluctuated to raise prices as much as other wise Crypto currencies in the trading platform. If you ask about the reason behind its downfall, many factors have contributed to the collapse of the cryptographic market. Plus the approval of waiting for the ETF in the SEC decision may be one of the factors too. It's just a fine adjustment, and a gox also pours a lot of bitcoin, there's no reason to panic, just be patient and wait until the market recovers.
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 12:27:46 PM

I think media and governments plays a major role in this situation because most governments tried to make restrictions and ban bitcoin and the crypto market from existence using many sources and media always promoted the negative side and bad effects of bitcoin and its market which made new investors fear to contribute with the cryptocurrency market and existing member abandoned due to uncertainty and that is why even this is a potential field it is struggling in the world 

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 01:08:18 PM

I think one of the reasons why bitcoin will fall because of some fraud news that the bitcoin is a scam and tell all the negativity of it that's why many investors out their investment and no one would like to buy bitcoin.
- The whole story you say is just a stage with subtle scenarios, and it really fooled you because you should realize that scam news has been spreading for years, why in the past, it randomly appears and affects the price of bitcoin and the market. And until now, it continues to appear random and still results as in the past, the only answer is that someone is controlling the game, they create a background and make people think like you, and what they want to hide is their plan to make money, bitcoin and the market crash is their fault, more precisely, that is what they want

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Radio-Active

Activity: 523

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
October 06, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

I believe there are many reason for the falling of cryptocurrency in the market.
One of them is the market manipulation. It is possible that someone who bought many coins from dec 2017, dumped their coins in the market.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 10:43:05 AM

Hi Friends,

I think we all are aware with the volatile nature of the crypto currencies and then a part of investment as both these factors plays a very major role in the flactuation of valuation of these currencies and when I was s newbie I have been told that these crypto currencies in which I am investing are very much volatile and thus its valuation keeps on flactuation and varies according to market demand and supply as it was sky high in the last December’s month and started deflating with the beginning of this year so there are again assumptions that it will inflate in coming months of this year.
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:06:51 AM

Hi Friends,

I think we all are aware with the volatile nature of all the crypto currencies as when I was a newbie I have been told that I have to be very much patience and wise while investing into bitcoin as these currencies are very much volatile in nature so it’s va is subject to flactuation and varies according to market demand and supply and as we all know that the valuation of bitcoin was sky high in the last December’s month and then started deflating with the beginning of this year so being volatile there expected a another pump in the valuation in the next coming months.
bitfeu

Activity: 4

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 11:15:22 AM

In my point of view Bitcoin/cryptomarket fall, the reason is INR transaction ban. but in every market sometime its up and sometimes its down so we cannot say that cryptomarket situation will remain same in future. it might be far better than now, as we can see that in starting when bitcoin was launched what was the situation at that time.so be positive have faith it will surely give a positive result in 2019.
bitcoinVPSD

Activity: 442
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 11:55:55 AM
Last edit: October 11, 2018, 12:36:31 PM by bitcoinVPSD

That is the normal price fluctuation of bitcoin. Its value is not affected by bad news. please do not sell your bitcoin now. Maybe they are creating price fluctuations, causing prices to fall and they will buy it at high prices. And I believe that the whale will increase the bitcoin price. Whales will get huge profits. By the end of this year, bitcoin prices could rise sharply. so you should keep your bitcoin.

larrylegend33

Activity: 280

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 12:02:04 PM

I think no one can really understand that. I don't. Last 5-6 days the market got bulled and price were high. In my wallet i had like %20 raise. But from last 15 hours i lost like %25 with all my coins. I believe that it is allowed with the money. Big money and coin holders can change the market with buys/sells. The main thig is you have to know exact time to buy and sell. But it is too hard to do it as well..
gorokill

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 01:47:05 PM

Hi Friends,

Volatility factor is still the main cause of price decline Bitcoin because bitcoin prices are rapidly changing and difficult to predict. Another thing that causes the decline in Bitcoin prices is the spread of negative news and banned by some countries, consequently a lot of panics that occurs to investors and creates a lot of panic sales so that the market is filled with sellers rather than buyers, the price automatically goes down.
ellehcar

Activity: 420

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2018, 02:06:37 PM

Both constant speculation and scam news and accusation contribute largely to the regress of the market nowadays. It's true that some projects were originally scam, while others, initially and intentionally, did not start scam, but later on, they turned out to be scam because of the lack of interest of people in it. Hence, they do not meet their target amount of funds, and its creators choose to go away with the raised fund rather than refunding it to their investors. This scam issues adds up to the speculation issue or the issue of the uncertainty of the value of crypto; thus severing the scenario even more. Crypto patronizers are becoming thinner and thinner; lots and lots are losing faith on it and quitting each day. Only the great risktakers remain and survive. But I always believe that this will all pass. Soon, crypto will be regulated, and speculation will be stopped and scamming will be busted, revealing its real worth to us.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: