Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:41:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons behind Bitcoin/Cryptomarket fall???  (Read 2110 times)
nagasaking

Activity: 333
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:22:01 PM

Every cryptocurrency lets Bitcoin or ethereum suffer heavy losses over the past few weeks. We cannot really guess what the real reason behind Bitcoin or cryptomarket falls is that there are several factors that influence the price of Bitcoin. Bitcoin volatility is expected to travel to become a mature asset class. We can expect volatility to continue.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mendra_2009

Activity: 429
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:26:44 PM

The ban on the use of cryptocurrency or bitcoin by a country is one of the causes of the fall of bitcoin, besides that of course the political, economic, and other problems that occur in the world can also affect the fall of bitcoin.

mooccowmoo

Activity: 390

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 06:33:58 PM

One of the reasons behind bitcoin and cryptocurrency is the business need to innovate and create something new, something that is profitable, feasible, easy access and sophisticated, something we can say in the future.
icxC

Activity: 239
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

During the hearing for the ETF proposal, there was a lot of hype circulating Bitcoin and a lot of investors converted their ALTs to BTC. When the ETF proposal got rejected by SEC the market started becoming bearish slowly. Moreover, the people who abandoned ALTs made the ALT market to crash as a result the market saw huge unrest for last few days.
erichall

Activity: 350
Merit: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:56:10 PM

Hi Friends,
What are the reason behind Bitcoin and whole crypto market fall.
Is this SCAMS or SPECULATIONS???

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???

The downtrend is a result of parabolic growth, ie, too quick of growth upwards. As for scams, they will always exist and one must do due diligence in order to make wise investments,
Vengeance007

Activity: 228

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:56:48 PM

The main reason behind the recent crash should be speculation regarding the Winklevoss' ETF which got rejected afterwards and the market crashed badly due to this. However, after the recent correction of the market it has become quite stable right now and hopefully, it will revive more in the coming days.
TOYOB BISWAS

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:40:05 PM

Frauds are the reason behind the fall, but they are only a small influence in this entire drastic fall. It could that the investors withdrew their investments because they got their profits, because in the end most of us are not dwelling in the market for the long term. Also there is all the fuss about ETF which has caused the price to fall too.
m.awanda

Activity: 52

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:27:59 PM

the sole reason cannot be fraud. The news with the ETF is one of the major reason that the price of BTC fell so drastically. If it gets approved by the SEC, chances are high that the market will get some stability again.
www_blockchain

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:00:53 PM

No one knows the exact reason for the fall in the price of the crypto currency, and it is absolutely not necessary to know it. The technology that the crypto currency gives us is unique and will develop, so this small drop should not be worried.
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:20:54 PM

Hi Friends,

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???

Bitcoin isn't SCAM, everyone here including you might know, that bitcoin's just a tool or medium to speculate, that someone uses to enrich themselves. Everything's called a tool or media, which everything's very susceptible to abuse as is the case with fiat money that we use every day. So, those who do SCAM are human and not bitcoin. Honestly, I don't accept if you say bitcoin's a SCAM.

teklang01

Activity: 173
Merit: 7

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 04:47:45 AM

I really don't have idea the reasons behind bitcoin fall but maybe there someone behind the price decline, someone manipulate it plus the media attack that causes negative image to cryptos.
Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 05:27:09 AM

usually the reason why crypto market will fail because they might fail when maintaining the security level of the market so that eventually they make a loss because their assets were stolen by hackers and finally the market collapsed.
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:23:57 AM

In my own opinion, the reason why bitcoin or cryptomarket fall because of the number of investors who cashing out their investment. I guess it can totally affects its value. Being scam or loss of funds could also be the reason why it fall.
trauchot

Activity: 1764
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 06:32:53 AM

The market manipulation that is used by big players to merge the market to the minimum possible and in accordance with the time convenient for them to start the reverse action, namely, investments in the market. Also negative news and bans of various governments to use the cryptocurrencies.
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 12:28:26 AM

Hi Friends,

Bitcoin isn't SCAM, everyone here including you might know, that bitcoin's just a tool or medium to speculate, that someone uses to enrich themselves. Everything's called a tool or media, which everything's very susceptible to abuse as is the case with fiat money that we use every day. So, those who do SCAM are human and not bitcoin. Honestly, I don't accept if you say bitcoin's a SCAM.

Please read my post again.I am not calling Bitcoin a scam. I am discussing that whether reasons behind Bitcoin's and whole crypto market fall are SCAMS(Like one I mentioned there about my country where Bitconnect used Bitcoin a medium to cheat investors) or SPECULATIONS???
I never say Bitcoin itself a scam.I know its very useful innovation of current Era.
aray80

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:58:04 AM

One of the causes of the decline in bitcoin is because of the lack of purchase value because one of the things that can change the price of bitcoin is from the amount of purchase value and selling value...
MochaDeny

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:10:28 AM

Do not panic about the drop in Bitcoin's price. It is an overreaction to the news that Bitstamp, Coinbase, itBit and Kraken are being investigated for price manipulation. This will delay the bull market by no more than 30 days. Don't buy into the fear.
sirohige

Activity: 784
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 04:23:05 AM

usually the reason why crypto or bitcoin market failed and collapsed was probably because the security of their market was so weak that it made their market very easy to steal and eventually made the market fail and collapse.
DavidBolster

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

There is no reason behind this because this is a business and in every business ups and down is a very natural thing and we need to accept this.
ribowo76

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

The World's 1st Waste to Green Energy DLT Project

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2018, 09:00:05 AM

I agree that some say there are many factors that have caused a decline in bitcoin prices this year. And one of them is possible, because the SEC has not given permission for bitcoin ETFs. I don't know what the reason is. I can only hope that this condition will soon recover
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: