Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:51:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons behind Bitcoin/Cryptomarket fall???  (Read 2110 times)
cryptosharkk

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:24:15 PM

Now  almost every second project is a scam project. I have no idea how in the future will be fighting against scam ico. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Many scam projects frustrate people to invest in crypto.

? ?? ?? ? ??    ?       BetGil.io      ?       BETGIL IS SET TO       ?    ?? ? ?? ?? ?
- - -    REVOLUTIONIZE THE ONLINE GAMING INDUSTRY   

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Athanasios Motok

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 07:46:04 PM

Hi Friends,
What are the reason behind Bitcoin and whole crypto market fall.
Is this SCAMS or SPECULATIONS???

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???
Why do you pay attention to bad news? Or why do you think it's bad news? Anti-advertising is also advertising. And the fact that stealing bitcoin or kryptonite, it suggests that bitcoin is very interesting to many people.
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:46:57 PM

I did not hear about the particular scam upon mentioned. A scam involving such a huge amount of money should be heard almost everywhere.
I guess that what is responsible for the fall in the price of Bitcoin is the attraction of several new investors to it owing to the last year's ATH. Once many of them made gain and pulled out, the price started crashing.

This article was published in Times of India news paper.You can read it here
https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/business/india-business/bitcoin-fraud-how-investors-lost-rs-22000-crore/articleshow/65393687.cms
Latest updates about this scam is more worse.In this scam total amount now is 4fold to last one. Head of Bit connect India was arrested few days back.Here is the new updates about it.
https://www.ccn.com/indian-police-arrest-asian-chief-of-multi-billion-crypto-scheme-bitconnect/
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 01:52:55 PM

Hi Friends,

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???
Why do you pay attention to bad news? Or why do you think it's bad news? Anti-advertising is also advertising. And the fact that stealing bitcoin or kryptonite, it suggests that bitcoin is very interesting to many people.

I am discussing the possible outcomes and reasons why Reserve Bank of India banned cryptocurrency trading etc in India.Its not the case of stealing its case of fraud.There is difference between scam/fraud and stealing.Scams/frauds create negative views within mind of potential investors and they think many times before risking their money.
Its human nature that we all at least pay attention to such news etc.
cryptodv

Activity: 1092
Merit: 507

btcstakes.com

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2018, 02:22:13 PM

Easy, word got around of the easy money being made...a bunch of retail investors got it, especially in $XRP...long time bag holders sold at the top leaving the newbies holding their bags. A lot of people were burned, people took out huge loans to get in, they are also rekt at the moment.
Organic growth maybe in the works. Who knows.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency       
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
xWolfx

Activity: 322
Merit: 20

Donating 10% to charity

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:24:42 PM

There are multiple reasons why the Bitcoin/Cryptomarket fell this year:

• Over $60billion was taken off the market in 24 hours
Like in any stock market, when a lot of holders sell, other people tend to follow reducing the price.
  • China and India threatens with tougher regulation for cryptos
The future is uncertain for those two countries in this matter, we will have to see what they are planning to do next. It would be no surprise if China figure out how to something to favor their own Coin.
  • Major banks banned the use of credit cards for buying Cryptocurrency
Banks like U.K. lender Lloyds Banking Group, J.P. Morgan Chase, Bank of America and Citigroup adopted the measure. We have yet to see if more banks will follow.

You can read more here: https://www.cnbc.com/2018/02/05/bitcoin-price-drops-below-8000-over-60-billion-wiped-off-cryptocurrencies.html

hachiman13

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:41:22 PM

It all depends on the nature of the news. If majority is positive, people assume it to be a start of somethiing --probably a bull run-- otherwise the market dumps because of the FUD created by it. It might also be possible that whales are conniving and deliberately crashing the market to accumulate cheap coins.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 02:48:54 PM

Its natural if the price of bitcoin and cryptomarket fall to be balanced because bitcoin can't bitcoin is always in the top it need to fall to balance. Don't panic if the price fall its normal wait until the price go back with stronger price.
perova93

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 04:31:37 PM

every two years there is a sharp increase in bitcoin and the entire crypto market! there is no eternal growth and there is no eternal fall! on this it was predictable that after the growth in December, the market will fall!
rockie87

Activity: 163

ICOForums.net - A Cryptocurrency & ICO Forum

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 05:26:10 PM

There are main reason behind this fall can the lack of coins in working condition.According one survey within top 100 coins only 36% coins are in working condition and that shows the inability of coins to build their trust on investors.

_____◢  ICO Forums  ◣___▁
New Forum for Cryptocurrency Discussion
 ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ◥  www.icoforums.net  ◤ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅ ̅
Privatoria

Activity: 352

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:09:27 PM

The main reason is the small scale of the market. That is why it is unstable and can be easily destabilized. Therefore, large manipulators keep it at a low level to buy a lot of bitcoins and other reliable coins at a low price.
zedrickjuls

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:42:35 PM

Hi Friends,

This  negative news coming from different countries is one reason why crypto market fall because most people are relying on  what they heard on media so most investors are discouraged to invest in bitcoin because they are  also afraid to be scam.

V I D D O   ♥ ♥  is a new fair revenue
distribution video platform  (https://viddo.io/)
Indamuck

Activity: 1120
Merit: 554

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:53:24 PM

I keep telling people that it's all a whale manipulation imo. The whales are playing with the poor souls and acquiring more cheap bitcoins while everyone is panicking. I expect by the end of the year BTC to reach at least 10k and more, but no new ATH record. We will see a new ATH as well, but it will be in the next years.

I don't think it will take very long to reach a new all time high, my prediction is 25k by the end of this year.  You would have to be a fool to sell at these cheap prices, whales are playing with us right now.   We have seen this situation play out time after time.  Whales bring the price up, dump, then keep repeating the cycle.  Right now they are in the accumulation stage before the next big pump.
'
Jorosss

Activity: 404
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Many reasons for the cryptomarket fall the fact that users got panic selling. Sell even losing profit because they do not believes in the future of crypto. Possibly price change this year it would increase.
redtag070

Activity: 128

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:32:58 PM

One of the reasons for bit coin decline is that investors are away.
I think that new investors do not put money.

One of the reasons is many ICO fraud of coins and abandonment of projects.
Many people are wary of new speculation in the virtual currency. Even if it goes up in this state, it will not exceed the end of last year.
stiffbud

Activity: 980
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 08:38:03 PM

Their are some reason which justify why bitcoin price falling down. First of all bitcoin is a virtual decentralised currency. Because of its decentralised nature many government doesn't accept its trading and uses in their country. And when an country ban it in their country then the negative effect show on its price. Another thing which also cause in decrease the rate of bitcoin is its irregularity in its production and supply. So these are some reason behind its falling price.

Decentralized
Asset-Backed Banking

▄▄██████████████████
 █████████████████████
█████▀▀
████▀    ████
████     ████
████     ████
         ████     ████
         ████    ▄████
               ▄▄█████
█████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀ 
.TheStandard.io.█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Fenixsfeather

Activity: 210
Merit: 14

The revolutionary Export system/One-click Export

View Profile WWW
August 22, 2018, 08:43:11 PM

Scam? What do you mean? I guess it is speculations, because I see micro fallings and bitcoin don't go under 6200.

Bellator

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:02:01 PM

Hi Friends,

It is falling i think its because of the panic sellers,the spreading FUDS of bitcoin that make other countries to unaccept bitcoin in their place.Continous drops also caused from big whales that manipulates the market through the coins that theyre holding.

Fire316

Activity: 281
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:11:11 PM

Hi Friends,

All i know only demand and supply affect the changes of price of one goods or profucts. Bitcoin i think facing any correction in the market at this moment but it will soon rise higher again.Just stay positive to earn more.
kamBlanV

Activity: 441
Merit: 100

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 10:22:33 PM

yes, crypto fraud has become one of the reasons the bitcoin market crashed, high sales and low purchases are also factors that make the crypto market destroyed.

so, I think that market conditions today are influenced by negative factors that make bitcoin fall drasatically.

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: