Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:43:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Reasons behind Bitcoin/Cryptomarket fall???  (Read 2110 times)
King Bounty

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 11:42:40 AM

the reason might be because market prices have risen too high and now it's time for market prices to come down and rest.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ballexplorer

Activity: 201
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 02:35:10 PM

The entire crypto market reacts to the daily news. This will continue for some time. That is why it is best not to watch every day after the classes.
The Bitcoin price has risen in the last weeks and months in a rage of about $ 2000. If the price goes up to the limit you can take profits, the price goes down you can buy cheap.
Sebas.tian

Activity: 2016
Merit: 154

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:10:08 PM

the reason might be because market prices have risen too high and now it's time for market prices to come down and rest.
Right. The prices now are much more organic and healthy compared to those prices last December.

There is no reason behind this because this is a business and in every business ups and down is a very natural thing and we need to accept this.
Bitcoin isn't a business; it is a currency so comparing it to such entities are wrong. Actually, IMO, the reason for this price depreciation is the lost of public interest in cryptocurrency in general.

Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:18:16 PM

Mostly hard dumps are coming from news which are being bought by weak hands.
Sold by the whales and they bite into it.

I do think as of now there is a larger percentage of those who cannot let their bitcoin be intact due to the news and speculations that have been scattered all over social media.
Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:21:48 PM

maybe prices go down because of manipulation, big investor holders are manipulating prices to get more profit from our panic. it is the reason why prices go down, because there are those who want to find more profits.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 03:59:13 PM

Hi Friends,
What are the reason behind Bitcoin and whole crypto market fall.
Is this SCAMS or SPECULATIONS???

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???

There could be many factors in cryptocurrency fall but surely it is not because crypto is scam. Some peoples said because SEC decision regarding the ETF.
I heard that speculators take advantage of SEC delayed decision to manipulate the market price.
Maybe the time will tell us, when the market back to normal.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Vritesh

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:53:12 PM

In my opinion the main reason behind the fall of any cryptocurrency is the investors.We people are responsible for the rise and falls in the value.We people often sell out our Bitcoin's whenever we hear something negative about it.This leads in a huge drop in the value.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
█████ BRIDGING MARKETS █████
AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM
hidden_legend (OP)

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:09:04 AM

usually the reason why crypto or bitcoin market failed and collapsed was probably because the security of their market was so weak that it made their market very easy to steal and eventually made the market fail and collapse.

Yes this is also one of the reason that security of funds is very weak and lack of regulation make it more dangerous.
hidden_legend (OP)

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:15:17 AM

Right. The prices now are much more organic and healthy compared to those prices last December.

There is no reason behind this because this is a business and in every business ups and down is a very natural thing and we need to accept this.
Bitcoin isn't a business; it is a currency so comparing it to such entities are wrong. Actually, IMO, the reason for this price depreciation is the lost of public interest in cryptocurrency in general.

I agree that market price now is at its actual price.But Scammer used Bitcoin or other high ranked cryptos to cheat money from investors like BitConnect did with Indian Investors.I heard in news that now big exchanges and some prominent crypto legends joining hands to clean scammers out of this market.I hope they will succeed in their mission.
AllenTurner

Activity: 109
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:01:30 AM

There are a lot of reason that are responsible for the fall of bitcoin and among them I think the lack of regulation is the most important fact.
scorpioner123

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 11:02:57 AM

The decrease of bitcoin occurred due to the inadequately offer of bitcoin and this deficiency of offer is because of the absence of trust of beginner speculators that they have on bitcoin because of its unpredictability and furthermore in light of the tricks that include bitcoin.If the organizations won't take serous activities then it won't conceivable to recoup the former stage o bitcoin rates and misfortune will likewise never again recuperated.
Harlot

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:18:23 PM

The post in your op is a typical question of a newbie falling into some news and believing it afterwards, even if I don't verify the news myself I know that it is not the one who affected the prices of Bitcoin, we are on a bear market an corrections and dives are bound to happen this fake news media only creates the news after the fall or rise and will link anything to have some kind of juicy article that will be hit in the market which of course they will benefit from the traffic they are receiving for their website.
Legone

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:50:04 PM

Hi Friends,
What are the reason behind Bitcoin and whole crypto market fall.
Is this SCAMS or SPECULATIONS???

Few days back I read news about a big Bitcoin scam busted in Gujarat state of India.Its approximately $314B( INR 22000 Crore).
Also every day news came from different parts of world about same kind of scams.Are these scams also responsible for crypto market fall and halt growth of this new technology???
Here's some reasons behind crypto market fall;
Different rules and regulations are being issued by the governments of different countries.
Most of the cryptocurrency exchange stopped accepting fiat, cryptocurrencies, and trading. Users are required to fill their actual KYC details to trade cryptocurrencies.
block2point0

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 12:53:22 PM

Bitcoin market is falling continuously because ETF rejection many investors are waiting for approval of ETF. but we are getting rejection because they are worry about price manipulation and they don't like bitcoin make more stronger. if we say market is in downtrend than this is wrong because now price is more than August 2017 and we are doing comparison from bitcoin ATH of December 2017 because market can't stay forever on top. in upcoming months we can see good uptrend for crypto market.
Daybreak76

Activity: 50

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 04:29:53 PM

There a many reasons behind this but the most important reason is I think Google put ban on bitcoin and  the lack of regulation and the issue of China also included.
hidden_legend (OP)

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:39:42 AM

The post in your op is a typical question of a newbie falling into some news and believing it afterwards, even if I don't verify the news myself I know that it is not the one who affected the prices of Bitcoin, we are on a bear market an corrections and dives are bound to happen this fake news media only creates the news after the fall or rise and will link anything to have some kind of juicy article that will be hit in the market which of course they will benefit from the traffic they are receiving for their website.

Brother, yes I am only one year to this market but the news is true.This is not a fake news but BitConnect did a scam.BitConnect India head and many more people linked with this scam arrested.Amit Bhardwaj another scammer arrested in bitcoin mining fraud.These kind of scams could be the reasons behind market fall because a huge amount of money disappear from market through scams.New investors think or maybe never think about to enter this market because of these scams.Security of their funds remain always on stake.
Yes correction is also another factor responsible for market fall.
Pursuer
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1163

Where is my ring of blades...

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 05:55:09 AM

Here's some reasons behind crypto market fall;
Different rules and regulations are being issued by the governments of different countries.
Most of the cryptocurrency exchange stopped accepting fiat, cryptocurrencies, and trading. Users are required to fill their actual KYC details to trade cryptocurrencies.

- rules and regulations have been issued for bitcoin for a while now. in fact last year the regulation of bitcoin by Japan and 2 other countries led to a huge bitcoin rally. so you can't say regulations is the reason for the price fall.
- nonsense. exchanges were always asking for KYC if they were accepting fiat. the big exchanges for instance such as Coinbase, Kraken, .... have always been requiring KYC and users to submit their documents. you are confusing some altcoin exchanges such as bittrex asking for KYC with bitcoin exchanges!

Only Bitcoin
Ezenwanyi1
Copper Member

Activity: 308

Veil

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:05:37 AM

The major factors that have constituted to the fall of cryptocurrency market in recent time are:
Unfounded rumours about government ban and interference.
2. Price manipulation by the big market players.
3. Negative statements from investors/traders.etc
pat4cryptoreal

Activity: 630
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:13:09 AM

There are so many factors that usually contribute to bitcoin or cryptocurrency market fall. This factors directly leads to low demand and high supply, high supply here means everyone will rush to sell. This factors are news of an exchanger being hacked, news of government regulations, some countries banning cryptocurrency etc.
Seunbabatunde

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

One of the reason is this, Bitcoin investors in the United States are selling off their crypto to pay off capital gain tax.First-time investors in Bitcoin are faced with large capital gain taxes from the profit they made in 2017. Reports show that they are now selling off quickly before they file their April taxes.You’ll recall that the IRS made an announcement in 2014 that cryptocurrencies are defined as property and not currency.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: