Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 10:59:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Energi [NRG] Cryptocurrency for World Adoption | PoS | MN | No-ICO or Premine |  (Read 44132 times)
Hastaguy

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 03:44:51 PM

Simple, no exist decentralized governance in Energi.
Investor cant vote to open deposits again.

The question is, energi team spend alot of money to pay youtubers to promote Energi, because just coins of energi tean are in exchanges to be sold LOL.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
andvgal

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 07:03:09 PM

Re-reading the logs of organized troll attacks which were scrolling quite fast in the public Discord channel:

Crypto_Gods:
if you guys ever held real jobs, you would understand no company discloses bugs, issues, etc they are facing. But then there are sour patches who once they get fired they only show what they want to show to make others believers.

If you, Energi Core, wanted to tell that it's because of a security issue in the chain, then:

On behalf of legitimate coin owners, I request Energi Core to immediately stop the chain and nail to the best known block like it was done for Gen 2.

Otherwise, it is a reckless attitude to coin owners which may face issues, but then would have issues proving that they are legitimate owners.

Energi Core wants to be the plaintiff, the court and the police in the same face. I am banned from all other ways to communicate to discuss the problem.
They have already drained more than 160k of someones funds into the Compensation Fund: https://explorer.energi.network/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000318/transactions
Have they gotten a court order for that? What court accepts a shill BVI company with shill beneficiaries? What kind of lawyer would participate in such scam on behalf of Energi Core?

I see that something is going on with the BlockReward contract (https://explorer.energi.network/address/0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000310/coin_balances) which sometimes lefts some rewards not distributed, but that does not explain closed deposits.
Worse, it is an exact sign that the chain must be stopped immediately to find a solution!

Do you, Energi Core, have any proof that coin owners are at risk to keep the deposits closed other than because of the chain-splits caused by staking power centralization? Do you block large coin owners to keep self centralized and do all the staking for interested parties? How much profit do exchanges get from staking and sharing 0% to users? Is that the reason why they violate own policies on delisting coins which fail to provide a solution for more than a month? There is no swap period with the Migration feature.

I believe the other issue your are fighting with is a memo left by me before leaving regarding nuances of Blacklist drainage and consequences of ownership of tokens in the smart contracts like MasternodeToken. The changes were postponed due to the code freeze for the core consensus logic. However, it is not an excuse to delay deposits.

P.S. Have anyone asked CoinMarketCap about what they think about the situation? I have already contacted them and explained in details with proofs. Try to get an answer yourself, and be surprised.
Hastaguy

View Profile
April 21, 2020, 10:23:37 PM

NRG = scam
there is no other explanation.

it is the reality, your funds in the wallets are worthless nothing.
Hastaguy

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 05:18:07 PM

"WE ARE WORKING TO FIX ISSUES AND OPEN DEPOSIT AGAIN SOON"

you can see this message all the time in the energi community.  ( discord ) ( Telegram ) ( Twitter )

OK.
https://github.com/energicryptocurrency/energi

Latest commit  by ( andvgal )  supposedly before he left the energi team
c9af4a4
on Mar 10

1 month without change nothing on opensource project.
who do you want to deceive?

there are very LARGE sales orders at all exchanges, surely only  the energi team coins are being sold
you can check, and see with your own eyes.

@andvgal HitBTC will list energi soon, can you contact them and show the evidence?
because for sure  first of all there will be an order to sell the Energi Team there.
Holukai

Activity: 41
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 07:07:18 PM

"WE ARE WORKING TO FIX ISSUES AND OPEN DEPOSIT AGAIN SOON"

you can see this message all the time in the energi community.  ( discord ) ( Telegram ) ( Twitter )

OK.
https://github.com/energicryptocurrency/energi

Latest commit  by ( andvgal )  supposedly before he left the energi team
c9af4a4
on Mar 10

1 month without change nothing on opensource project.
who do you want to deceive?

there are very LARGE sales orders at all exchanges, surely only  the energi team coins are being sold
you can check, and see with your own eyes.

@andvgal HitBTC will list energi soon, can you contact them and show the evidence?
because for sure  first of all there will be an order to sell the Energi Team there.

You need to look properly and read what is posted rather than just try to spread incorrect information. As soon as I went to the link you posted I saw your mistake. You are not looking at Gen 3 but at the GEN 2 V2.4.1 wallet which will never be updated because it is for Gen 2, not Gen 3.

This is where the Gen 3 is - https://github.com/energicryptocurrency/energi3

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Mighty Silverback

Activity: 3

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 09:39:17 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2020, 09:49:47 PM by Mighty Silverback

WhenWorld adoption?I guess that you first need to be exchanges adopted Cheesy ;)Hey Holukai old buddy old pal,you can tell all to me Grin,when you open deposit on exchanges,coin will dump till $0.05,true_false?Better this way:Do not open deposits,i repeat do not open deposhits
Holukai

Activity: 41

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2020, 10:18:09 PM

WhenWorld adoption?I guess that you first need to be exchanges adopted Cheesy ;)Hey Holukai old buddy old pal,you can tell all to me Grin,when you open deposit on exchanges,coin will dump till $0.05,true_false?Better this way:Do not open deposits,i repeat do not open deposhits

Well, if you actually look, we are on multiple exchanges so I think you should look more before you start stating anything.

There is no way to know what will happen when exchanges open. People were making the same prediction for when the Earndrop was distributed and you can look into what happened there (Nov 29/30, 2019 was main distribution).

Deposits will be opened when the network is verified to be stable as has already been stated repeatedly. I know there are many people trying to spread false information but that is the way of the internet so you need to actually do your own research. So many people create brand new accounts to post or use old completely unused accounts (since people see they are older and ignore the fact they have no history) that it reinforces that need to do your research and understand rather than taking the word of people who may or may not have a reason to try to make any project look bad.

You can confirm my moderator status at the bottom of the post here - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4912743.msg44252612#msg44252612
Mighty Silverback

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:29:14 PM

Well, if you actually look, we are on multiple exchanges so I think you should look more before you start stating anything.

There is no way to know what will happen when exchanges open. People were making the same prediction for when the Earndrop was distributed and you can look into what happened there (Nov 29/30, 2019 was main distribution).

Deposits will be opened when the network is verified to be stable as has already been stated repeatedly. I know there are many people trying to spread false information but that is the way of the internet so you need to actually do your own research. So many people create brand new accounts to post or use old completely unused accounts (since people see they are older and ignore the fact they have no history) that it reinforces that need to do your research and understand rather than taking the word of people who may or may not have a reason to try to make any project look bad.
Well,no heart feelings now old buddy old pal,just asked when World adoption and when deposits on exchanges,that were all.
Mighty Silverback

View Profile
April 22, 2020, 10:44:23 PM

I said no heart feelings now,old buddy old pal,just asked a q's,howdy/p[owdy] Grin
Hastaguy

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 12:15:45 PM

the worst excuse I've ever heard in my life,
we close deposits on all exchanges for investor safety

this is very easy to keep repeating on the telegram all the time.

where is the proof of that? I want proof

bhunter1976

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 05:39:26 PM

the worst excuse I've ever heard in my life,
we close deposits on all exchanges for investor safety

this is very easy to keep repeating on the telegram all the time.

where is the proof of that? I want proof

Do you realize that it is a preventative measure designed to prevent causing more serious problems including the potential for financial losses to investors and exchanges? Asking for proof of that is like saying you need proof that your car needs brake fluid for the brakes to work right. The only way to get the proof is to get in the car and take a chance of hitting a wall. That's not very smart.
Hastaguy

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 06:04:52 PM

it is very easy to invent a security excuse to block deposits on exchanges and it's an injustice to investors who can do absolutely nothing to get rid of losses.

meanwhile the market has highs and lows, and you have to keep looking without being able to do anything, no investor wants to go through this.

there are serious accusations in that thread, there is something very strange.

i'm tired of watching the f****** moderators putting the same message on such an important subject.

What is the reason for ENERGI to spend thousands of dollars on advertisements in youtube during the closed deposit period?
I can only reach a conclusion as to who the coins are for sale.

another thing, when someone asks about this topic in the community, you immediately delete the message,
if you are so sure, what is the fear of people coming here and seeing the topic?
want to hide something?

bhunter1976

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:44:58 PM
Last edit: April 23, 2020, 08:55:12 PM by bhunter1976

it is very easy to invent a security excuse to block deposits on exchanges and it's an injustice to investors who can do absolutely nothing to get rid of losses. meanwhile the market has highs and lows, and you have to keep looking without being able to do anything, no investor wants to go through this.

It's very easy to only see what you expect to see. Look up "Confirmation Bias". If you are only looking for something negative it will cloud your judgement and you won't even be able to recognize alternative answers. And assumptions are almost never correct.

As far as people getting rid of losses, if I'm not mistaken the price has gone up while deposits have been closed, not down. So any losses people may have right now were incurred prior to deposits being locked.

I understand that no investor wants to experience an extended period where you can't trade your coins. I'm an investor myself in many different projects. But it all comes down to trust. You either trust the team to work through the problems and move forward or you don't. If you don't then yes you should exit your position as soon as deposits are open.

Yes, they are serious accusations and they will be addressed.

i'm tired of watching the f****** moderators putting the same message on such an important subject.

When the situation changes you will see a different message. Until then stop asking the same question if you don't want the same answer.

What is the reason for ENERGI to spend thousands of dollars on advertisements in youtube during the closed deposit period?

When traditional companies have to deal with recalls or other setbacks in their business they don't stop marketing. Why should Energi? There's a 50+ person team for a reason. Each person has specific duties. The tech team codes. The marketing team markets. That's basic business administration.

another thing, when someone asks about this topic in the community, you immediately delete the message,
if you are so sure, what is the fear of people coming here and seeing the topic?
want to hide something?

Your posts are a perfect example of why it's not allowed to be openly discussed in the community. They are one-sided and hostile. Therefore they serve no purpose but to incite more fear, uncertainty, and doubt (aka FUD) in other community members, just like the original posts have done to you.
bhunter1976

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 08:54:47 PM

it is very easy to invent a security excuse to block deposits on exchanges and it's an injustice to investors who can do absolutely nothing to get rid of losses.

meanwhile the market has highs and lows, and you have to keep looking without being able to do anything, no investor wants to go through this.

want to hide something?

Since you seem to be part of the community, I shall redirect you to the beginning of the Community Rules, which state:

"Energi is an experimental project. This means do NOT expect anything in return and understand the risks of getting involved. We are creating a system where we want NO pressure and can focus on fulfilling our vision. If this does not align with your beliefs, you should find a project that does."

Again...it all boils down to trust. While cryptocurrencies are supposed to be a trustless system, you still have to trust the team behind the development. If you don't trust the team behind a project then you shouldn't invest in it.
andvgal

View Profile
April 23, 2020, 09:25:18 PM

Looking deeper into what was happening, some explanations can be found. Unfortunately, what was going in side-chain stuff is not available for analysis.
There are explanations for the Treasury as well and derail of CoinEx, in which you obviously blamed me without explaining anything once I got from vacation. However, I think clearly read the cause for derailing.

I was receiving messages that some chaos is going on, and I definitely did not like what I've seen and what releases have been made. I've never seen results of external audits even though requested that from around Sep'19 iirc, and I guess there are many shady parts.

Energi Core, I know you are messing with something more which would explain much, but there are some fixes I've done before the stuff started: https://github.com/codingfuture/orig-energi3

- A complex fix to restore dynamic checkpoint functionality and tolerate large number of items
- Changed the default connection/dial to 128/8
- Restored DoS functionality with tolerance to strong old forks and limited number of stake dups
- Accidental duplicate stake fix in miner
- Default nonce-cap of N=10,000
- Miner bail out feature to exit on N=3 own blocks in a row from current tip (configurable also at runtime)
- Something more

You probably already known todo:
- The BlockRewardV2 needs to be created to send remaining from previous ops into the Treasury like MNRegV2. A big redesing would be to implement retrieval of address:amount parts for processing as consensus txs for extra safety.
- MNRegV2 assert in reward() loop spoils everything, but msize() boundary check is required alongside gasleft() check to minimize surprises in the unavoidable loop (mostly the case abort in mass inactivated after jump into a wrong chain).
- I guess you came to a solution for merkleroot problem already
- I guess something else got reported indeed, but it was never communicated to me due to Bashful's play behind the scene.

Don't be dicks like me Wink

Kudos to Bashful - our shuttle diplomacy shitstorm event organizer and regular multi-face shitposter in the thread.

P.S. You know that my position is that all papers signed were extortion and cancel each other, and you know pretty well why.
Hastaguy

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 05:03:38 PM

https://github.com/energicryptocurrency/energi3

Latest commit
3496ab9
18 days ago

"we are hard working for everything to work perfectly"
really?

are you really in any hurry, while only energi team sell coins on exchanges?

Wel... how long do i have to wait then, to start sending a message about this topic, one by one, on telegram, twitter, discord, facebook?
because I'm sure that at least 95% of investors are unaware of the seriousness of this topic.

Mergatroid

Activity: 15

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:49:51 PM

So I read through all these recent posts and can see some overwhelming things that makes me believe this is nothing but an attempt to smear Energi.

We have the disgruntled ex-employee posting this SERIOUS situation but he waited for a month before he did so. Seeing this, it is quite easy to understand that the post is likely 90% false information (have to have some real info or it isn’t believable). In addition, in one post he claims Tommy threatened him and his family so no longer offers his assistance then yesterday he suddenly changes his mind and try’s to show he is willing to help. He blames the problems on Energi, yet proclaims he was the lead. So what I read into this is he built a platform with a ton of bugs that Energi has to fix now and he’s trying to blame his screwups on others. He says they refused his offers of help but I can believe that part since they have obviously had issues with the work he did already considering the problems seemed to start just after they canned him (if a mechanic screws up the work they do on your car, you don’t take it back to the same mechanic again). Yes, I am assuming they canned him but that makes sense when you see the issues and the posts regarding all this. In addition, he tries to show that Energi is depositing funds onto an exchange but this is all based on his assumptions since there is no proven exchange address since deposits are closed. He also tries to state this is an exit scam. This doesn’t make sense for 2 big reasons. Their ATH was last year and they would have been further ahead to exit then, not wait until the coin is only worth 20% of what is was at ATH. The other part would be the fact that for an exit scam this soon after launch of the new platform (overseen by the disgruntled ex-employee), they would have tossed the whole treasury onto the exchanges and took off. They also wouldn’t have put all the effort into building a new platform just to walk away immediately afterwards.

Then we have several brand new accounts suddenly jump on and start posting more crap so these are very likely just fake accounts from the same person (most likely the disgruntled employee trying to make it look like people are backing him up). Trying to make threats about spreading this fake information when there was already posts about it on Twitter and YouTube that I have seen. The same person making these threats (likely the disgruntled employee) has also already stated that all the coins are worthless so trying to spread that information is a waste of time (if the coins are truly worthless) but obviously isn’t competent enough to understand this.

More accounts get created trying to make this deposit lockdown into an evil move by the company. Of course this doesn’t make sense either since it is being done to protect the coins of users. You can spin it any way you want but when you ignore the issues that they have had since Gen 3 was launched (under the watchful eyes of the disgruntled ex-employee), you just make yourself sound completely incompetent.

Sorry everyone, I had to create an account just to post this. Usually I prefer to sit in the background and watch but seeing the MASSIVE amount of pure STUPIDITY here, I had to break it down so people can actually see how stupid this entire ATTACK really is.

Thank you for your time everyone.

Blackstone1

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 06:50:48 PM

https://github.com/energicryptocurrency/energi3

Latest commit
3496ab9
18 days ago

"we are hard working for everything to work perfectly"
really?

are you really in any hurry, while only energi team sell coins on exchanges?

Wel... how long do i have to wait then, to start sending a message about this topic, one by one, on telegram, twitter, discord, facebook?
because I'm sure that at least 95% of investors are unaware of the seriousness of this topic.

You know all your bashing and threatening to post statements " to advise investors"is purely self-serving. Your previous post, claims "your funds in the wallets are worthless nothing."   If they are worthless, then why waste your time worrying about it?  Your time must be worth some sort of value? Or maybe not? At the very least, you would want to be compensated for the amount of time you spend creating fake accounts and spewing your "concern for investors" on every platform.

Or maybe there is more.  Spread you "concern" on SM platforms, creating FUD, wait for exchanges to open, and panic selling to happen. Swoop in and add to your "stash" at a reduced price.  There was a reason you invested in Energi, you know the vision and potential for a game changer in the crytpo space.  Then you sit back and cash out your gains.  Seen it many times in crypto already. The Fudster.

Selicio

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 24, 2020, 07:53:35 PM

So I read through all these recent posts and can see some overwhelming things that makes me believe this is nothing but an attempt to smear Energi.

We have the disgruntled ex-employee posting this SERIOUS situation but he waited for a month before he did so. Seeing this, it is quite easy to understand that the post is likely 90% false information (have to have some real info or it isn’t believable). In addition, in one post he claims Tommy threatened him and his family so no longer offers his assistance then yesterday he suddenly changes his mind and try’s to show he is willing to help. He blames the problems on Energi, yet proclaims he was the lead. So what I read into this is he built a platform with a ton of bugs that Energi has to fix now and he’s trying to blame his screwups on others. He says they refused his offers of help but I can believe that part since they have obviously had issues with the work he did already considering the problems seemed to start just after they canned him (if a mechanic screws up the work they do on your car, you don’t take it back to the same mechanic again). Yes, I am assuming they canned him but that makes sense when you see the issues and the posts regarding all this. In addition, he tries to show that Energi is depositing funds onto an exchange but this is all based on his assumptions since there is no proven exchange address since deposits are closed. He also tries to state this is an exit scam. This doesn’t make sense for 2 big reasons. Their ATH was last year and they would have been further ahead to exit then, not wait until the coin is only worth 20% of what is was at ATH. The other part would be the fact that for an exit scam this soon after launch of the new platform (overseen by the disgruntled ex-employee), they would have tossed the whole treasury onto the exchanges and took off. They also wouldn’t have put all the effort into building a new platform just to walk away immediately afterwards.

Then we have several brand new accounts suddenly jump on and start posting more crap so these are very likely just fake accounts from the same person (most likely the disgruntled employee trying to make it look like people are backing him up). Trying to make threats about spreading this fake information when there was already posts about it on Twitter and YouTube that I have seen. The same person making these threats (likely the disgruntled employee) has also already stated that all the coins are worthless so trying to spread that information is a waste of time (if the coins are truly worthless) but obviously isn’t competent enough to understand this.

More accounts get created trying to make this deposit lockdown into an evil move by the company. Of course this doesn’t make sense either since it is being done to protect the coins of users. You can spin it any way you want but when you ignore the issues that they have had since Gen 3 was launched (under the watchful eyes of the disgruntled ex-employee), you just make yourself sound completely incompetent.

Sorry everyone, I had to create an account just to post this. Usually I prefer to sit in the background and watch but seeing the MASSIVE amount of pure STUPIDITY here, I had to break it down so people can actually see how stupid this entire ATTACK really is.

Thank you for your time everyone.

This is actually more concerning

So you are from NRG and posting as anonymous user red flag 1

And you are saying that the NRG gen 3 is full of issues and yet this whole bureaucracy of DEVS CEOS and whatnot is all getting payed from the network. Why did they allow the GEN3 launch if it was so badly built red flag 2

You keep saying disgruntled employee. Did he steal anything ? Did he break the law ? Why were his funds frozen using the EBI KEY? Is Tommy World Power judge and executioner on the NRG block-chain ? red flag 3

As it seems there is no real governance while 1 person holds the EBI KEY as the "disgruntled" employee pointed.

You are an employee of NRG yourself yet you post under pseudo and make things even worth, WHAT A SHIT SHOW !
EnergiCrypto (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 149
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
April 24, 2020, 07:58:25 PM
Last edit: April 24, 2020, 08:27:40 PM by EnergiCrypto
Merited by ONEnergy (1)

STATEMENT FROM ENERGI CORE

While Energi Core continues to be a workplace that respects and protects people's fundamental rights and privacy, Energi has decided to make a public statement in response to publicly disseminated false accusations from a disgruntled and troubled former team member.

Andrey Galkin has publicly posted a series of false claims and allegations about Energi alongside bizarre and unreasonable demands. These claims include that Andrey is the creator of Energi Gen 3, that Energi is keeping exchange deposits closed without a valid reason, that Energi is a scam, that Energi should halt the blockchain, and others. Energi Core unequivocally and absolutely refutes these claims. These are the claims of a former team member whose engagement with Energi Core was terminated after multiple disciplinary actions. Energi Core considers it to be self-evident that Andrey has made these claims for the sole purpose of doing harm to Energi Core and the Energi Community.

In a peculiar show of instability, Andrey has publicly declared that contracts which he signed do not apply to him. Though Andrey has re-written much of the code for Energi Gen 3, perhaps in some plan to later make these fraudulent claims of ownership, work on Energi Gen 3 started long before Andrey was even involved. Energi Gen 3 was and continues to be produced as a collaborative effort of work from many Energi Core team members. All intellectual property rights for these designs as well as code produced under a working agreement with Energi Core are exclusively assigned to Energi Core.

These claims are very revealing about Andrey’s character and publicly show issues similar to those Energi Core faced while working with him. Energi Core terminated Andrey’s working agreement as a result of repeated misconduct against other Energi Core team members and a reckless attitude toward development that puts the entire Energi community at risk. While we are working hard to solve bugs in code Andrey wrote, it is of the utmost importance that we approach development in a way that provides the maximum protection to our users. To this end please reference this article which explains in detail why we have exchange deposits closed: https://medium.com/energi/important-update-exchange-deposits-8aad7a120b3e. The Energi Core development team has been working overtime to definitively solve these issues so exchanges may safely re-open as soon as possible.

During the same time that Energi is working hard to resolve these issues, Andrey is attacking the project in any avenue he finds, such as e-mailing exchanges asking them to de-list us, demanding that we halt the blockchain, and other hyperbolic demands which it is explicitly clear are designed solely to harm Energi and Energi users. This has put a strain on our resources as we are forced to respond to damaging claims. While we are working hard on solutions, Andrey has created multiple fake accounts with which to respond to similarly fake posts. Perhaps worst of all this is not merely trolling - Andrey is openly communicating with Bashful, a wanted criminal in multiple jurisdictions and one of the largest scammers in the cryptocurrency space. We have offered a bounty for information leading to the arrest of “Bashful”, as he is a major threat who has already caused significant damages to Energi users.

Energi Gen 3 has some of the most forward thinking and advanced features of any blockchain. These include a powerful self governance mechanism that we have fully described in this article: https://medium.com/energi/how-were-putting-security-at-the-heart-of-energi-6c6dd463a818. Self-governance affords Energi stakeholders the capability to protect each other. This eliminates the need for traditional processes, including time-consuming court orders, even when a malicious actor steals victims’ funds. Self-governance allows Energi to directly target malicious actors and that is EXACTLY what was done in the scenario Andrey shared. Again, his short-term thinking is not aligned with our long-term strategic vision, and this is now resulting in one-sided, self-serving claims.

At Energi we treasure our values: we take a strong stance against scammers, hackers, and other malicious actors and will always strive to provide the best for our community and users. Energi was founded out of love, and we are very proud of our accomplishments. We have conducted the most successful airdrop in the history of cryptocurrency giving away over $6.5 MILLION DOLLARS worth of Energi to real users. We have a self-funded philanthropy initiative called Energi Impact dedicated to doing good in the world. We have consistently met our roadmap goals and we have succeeded where many have failed. Energi was created to make the world a better place, and we have a long history of making good on our mission one step at a time - and we will continue to do so. Our values are expressed clearly on the “Join Our Team” page found here https://www.energi.world/join-our-team/. It is quite obvious from the posts made by Andrey that his values are not in alignment with our own.

Let us make it abundantly clear that we do not intend to allow anyone to harm the project or its users in any way, which is why we have decided to make this statement. We will exhaust all legal remedies to protect our users from malevolent actors. We as a company wish to make a clear and unambiguous statement that there is no substance to any of the allegations posted. The posts themselves constitute civil and criminal violations under US and EU law.

The Energi Legal Team is currently reviewing the best options for defense, including civil and criminal action. Energi is committed to the protection of our community and will zealously enforce all rights and remedies in this regard.

Energi - Cryptocurrency for world adoption.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: