Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:22:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [VMC] Unofficial Virtual Mining Corporation Discussion  (Read 10833 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
magzy (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 04:59:49 AM

not sure what you did wrong but I got my refund in less than 2 weeks time from first contact.

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.   

You're so full of shit @ken
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 05:40:30 AM

not sure what you did wrong but I got my refund in less than 2 weeks time from first contact.

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.  

Ken, you are surely joking when you say I'm at the bottom of the list for refunds right? Given your website is in tatters there is no actual process to follow. You can just refund it via BTC in 2 minutes ( you have my BTC address)  or you can pluck out my order reference number and write the check?

If you read the Attorney generals letter I posted it specifically states that they are prevented under law to act on behalf of a private Citizen, therefore they could never have contacted you specifically on my behalf. You're just using this as a reason to say I'm at the 'bottom of the list'.

All you're really doing is painting yourself as a man with no integrity whatsoever.

I look forward to my refund Ken

magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 07:39:51 AM

It would appear that this company is insolvent and doesn't have the money to refund pre order customers.

Instead is selling cards that will not ROI to fund the refunds and said writer is at the bottom of the list for complaining to the attorney Generals office that I have been scammed.

The whole setup is a ponzi scheme. Robbing peter to pay paul.

I should just shut up, let him sell more cards to unsuspecting customers so he can get more money to pay me back.

Then again, I would be complicit in fraud

magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:43:13 AM

[quote autAnotherhor="Bitcoin Forum"]
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Lolling at Bargraphics resuming his shilling duties, if there ever is a reckoning, i bet that's where many of your remaining bitcoins went!

And to whatever idiot children are still cheering this endeavour on and on, none of this hardware will mine more bitcoin than you could buy with dollars right now

I wish ken and all the investors the very best in their vision for BTC but to engage in blatant meandering of customers pre-order money is tantamount to stealing (see my email thread with VMC above)

I have refrained from contacting the police over VMC's fraud  thus far.

My bank has advised me to file a police complaint.

Says that if I want to file a complaint with them (and effort to reverse the wire transfer funds from their Bank of America account) I have to have a case number.

Given that I'm not in the US I have to file a complaint with the Australian Federal Police who in turn will contact the FBI (it being a federal matter as opposed to a state one)

There are also some free trade obligations that have to be satisfied as well but haven't looked too far into this.

With a crime reference number in both australia and the US the bank counterparties can then enter a dialoge to recover funds.

Members and shareholders, at which point should I contact the police and register a crime has taken place in order to get my money back from VMC?

[/quote]

Another post deleted because it paints vmc in a less thsn favourable light

VinceSamios

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 12:58:06 PM

It's because you've been labeled as a troll Magzy - rightly or wrongly - I suspect it's down to repeated tantrums.

The Happy Clappy Bitcoin Chappy - http://twitter.com/vincesamios
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:01:38 PM

It's because you've been labeled as a troll Magzy - rightly or wrongly - I suspect it's down to repeated tantrums.

Just want my promised money back. That's all I ask.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 01:05:11 PM

Sort it out with Ken - you've admitted you cocked up the order initially - you know it was under pre-order terms - so frankly at this stage I think you're being unreasonable.

magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:10:42 PM

Quote from: VinceSamios link=topic=491609.msg6109572#msg6109572 date=13968759the11
Quote from: magzy link=topic=491609.msg6SDI109530#msg6109530 date=1396875698

Sort it out with Ken - you've admitted you cocked up the order initially - you know it was under pre-order terms - so frankly at this stage I think you're being unreasonable.

Ken says next week he will refund me.(this is the usual story)

Will have to wait and see what happens then.

I didn't cock up the order. There was no one three to process it for a month.  And then I've been ignored for 4 months. It's only by'trolling' that I have got any traction you idiot.

Stop shilling for ken you fool.
VinceSamios

View Profile WWW
April 07, 2014, 01:21:10 PM

Quote from: VinceSamios link=topic=491609.msg6109572#msg6109572 date=13968759the11

I didn't cock up the order. There was no one three to process it for a month.  And then I've been ignored for 4 months. It's only by'trolling' that I have got any traction you idiot.

Now I'm a shill too? lol - see when you throw tantrums like this you just lose peoples respect and if you had a message, it just gets lost.

magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 01:24:32 PM

Now I'm a shill too? lol - see when you throw tantrums like this you just lose peoples respect and if you had a message, it just gets lost.

Calm down. Let's see what happens next week with the promised refund.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 07, 2014, 11:39:45 PM

It seems the moderators of Active mining
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=462370.0

and VMC
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=206488.0

systematicaly went through my posts and deleted them all.

I will be updating this thread throughout the day to repost those deleted posts in the interests of transparency and maybe shed some light on information the VMC mods would rather you didn't see.

When my refund is given I will go through my post history and enter a note to say "this debt has been settled"
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 06:56:31 AM

Ken promises the refunds will start next week.
Let's see him produce the goods.

Msg here if you are in the same boat and want resolution
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 11:58:35 AM

Is there any info on refunds that weren't transferred to product? I've seen the user magzy on the forum talking about how much of a bad experience was had with VMC. Are there many refund requests? Negative feedback from customers hurts much worse when a company is new and trying to get a footing in the industry.

Ken has promised that the refunds will arrive next week so I'm happy this is going to be fulfilled.

I've been in contact with ken on PM's over the last 3 months after getting nothing from CS and he has replied to most of my requests with the following:

January 30, 2014, 02:25:51 AM
We have a back log in refunds and are processing those as fast as we can.  If you have requested a refund from customer support then it is being worked on.

February 05, 2014, 01:11:34 AM »
That should have been processed, please contact customer service and tell them it has been 7 weeks.

February 05, 2014, 11:04:02 PM »
We had a little problem in December with BTC processing, so all Bitcoin refunds have to be checked, so that may be the hold up.  I will look into why you refund has not be sent.

February 27, 2014, 07:13:29 PM »
Virtual Mining is currently processing and confirming pre-order refund requests.

March 10, 2014, 12:10:40 AM »
Refund to you ASAP.

March 11, 2014, 01:28:16 AM »
I have just hired a new customer service rep.

March 17, 2014, 03:57:11 PM »
Refunds will be processed in 2-4 weeks.

April 01, 2014, 07:29:34 PM »
Me:Ken, Given that refunds will never be processed, I'll take this deal to accept product from you instead of a refund.
Ken: I don't think so, we will just send you a refund.

April 07, 2014, 02:26:10 PM »
We will be issuing you a check soon.

...next week. Lets see if he continues to take the piss.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:21:22 PM

What he did wrong was ask for a refund before his wire transfer had cleared the bank.  This caused his refund request to be rejected as the order had not been paid.  Then, when his wire transfer cleared the bank it was not marked as accepted on his account, most likely due to his refund request above.  Now, it took another month for his payment to be accepted on his account.  Now, his refund request most likely was in limbo due to it being reject above.  Now, when that was cleared up his refund request was on the bottom of the stack.  Now, that is where it is now as we are waiting to start refunds again within the next week or so.  That being said, since he complained the the Missouri Attorney General office, we had to pull his refund from the stack and respond to the Attorney Generals office.  Therefore his refund is the very bottom of the stack.   

Just continue your Bullshit Kenneth:

January 30, 2014, 02:25:51 AM
We have a back log in refunds and are processing those as fast as we can.  If you have requested a refund from customer support then it is being worked on.

February 05, 2014, 01:11:34 AM »
That should have been processed, please contact customer service and tell them it has been 7 weeks.

February 05, 2014, 11:04:02 PM »
We had a little problem in December with BTC processing, so all Bitcoin refunds have to be checked, so that may be the hold up.  I will look into why you refund has not be sent.

February 27, 2014, 07:13:29 PM »
Virtual Mining is currently processing and confirming pre-order refund requests.

March 10, 2014, 12:10:40 AM »
Refund to you ASAP.

March 11, 2014, 01:28:16 AM »
I have just hired a new customer service rep.

March 17, 2014, 03:57:11 PM »
Refunds will be processed in 2-4 weeks.

April 01, 2014, 07:29:34 PM »
Me:Ken, Given that refunds will never be processed, I'll take this deal to accept product from you instead of a refund.
Ken: I don't think so, we will just send you a refund.

April 07, 2014, 02:26:10 PM »
We will be issuing you a check soon.

magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:24:52 PM

It seems that only one person has confirmed receipt of a prospector board Bargraphics.

anyone else actually got a board from VMC? or is the 40 or so cards sold a complete fabrication?
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:29:02 PM

There's currently 15 outstanding complaints to the office of attorney general regarding refunds (none of which have been resolved)
http://www.consumer.ago.mo.gov/search/complaintSearch.cgi (search for virtual mining)

magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 12:42:41 PM

There's currently 15 outstanding complaints to the office of attorney general regarding refunds (none of which have been resolved)
http://www.consumer.ago.mo.gov/search/complaintSearch.cgi (search for virtual mining)
Interesting. There might be a few duplicates but still that's significant.

The most disgusting part is basically forcing waiting customers to buy the overpriced Prospector, as refunds seem to be hopeless.

The prospector will never ROI either.

The most disgusting part is the BS promises. There's another part of the company that has a mining farm with investors but the investors are not allowed access to their shares. Unbelievable.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 10, 2014, 08:48:12 PM

Why is VMC taking no action to recover the alleged $250,000 + lost to MT GOX?

This is the class action lawsuit filed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209823896/Greene-v-MtGox (http://www.scribd.com/doc/209823896/Greene-v-MtGox)

Unless the Gox $250k was another lie?

as asking for it in court would be a felony.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 11, 2014, 02:41:39 AM

Why is VMC taking no action to recover the alleged $250,000 + lost to MT GOX?

This is the class action lawsuit filed.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/209823896/Greene-v-MtGox (http://www.scribd.com/doc/209823896/Greene-v-MtGox)

Unless the Gox $250k was another lie?

as asking for it in court would be a felony.

This was a mistake as I didn't know the class action law rules. The above suit is just one person.
magzy (OP)

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:38:09 AM

Deleted Post
« Sent to: magzy on: April 03, 2014, 06:50:56 AM »
Reply with quoteReply with quote  Remove this messageDelete 
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by the starter of a self-moderated topic. There are no rules of self-moderation, so this deletion cannot be appealed. Do not continue posting in this topic if the topic-starter has requested that you leave.

You can create a new topic if you are unsatisfied with this one. If the topic-starter is scamming, post about it in Scam Accusations.

Quote from: JoTheKhan on April 03, 2014, 04:53:50 AM
@DeadwoodDan If you are going to call someone a scammer then please provide proof

Is refusal to give a refund for the last 4 months proof enough?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: