Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:36:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world.  (Read 215542 times)
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 09:14:01 AM

I am unable to sync my wallet. It's 5 weeks behind.  Last block I have  is 288816
I am using the original post conf and have added in all the nodes I've seen on last 2 pages.

I've even tried running the wallet by itself and still won't sync.

Need some help here.

if the above does not help try (first, make a backup copy or 3 of the .dat) deleting everything blockchain related from the roaming folder and let the wallet resync. if it still gets stuck, (and restarting it a few times doesn't fix it) then move the roaming folder to the desktop (anywhere), start the wallet and let it sync. when it is done exit the wallet, and replace the empty .dat with your current one and start the wallet. it should automatically rescan the  .dat and done

currently my wallet is online and i'm mining it, if you like i can copy my blockchain to mega ...

Still not able to get even 1 connection. 
I would like to get a copy of the blockchain and a working conf file.   

this .conf worked from me

Code:
server=1
listen=1
rpcuser=username
rpcpassword=password
maxconnection=100
rpcport=55884

addnode=54.186.130.102
addnode=54.186.26.226
addnode=54.186.126.94
addnode=54.186.242.36
addnode=54.186.245.111
addnode=54.186.245.94
addnode=104.131.66.162
addnode=173.48.179.177

For the blockchain, try deleting the blocks and chainstate folder
groggin
Legendary

Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 28, 2015, 10:23:51 AM
Last edit: July 28, 2015, 10:40:04 AM by groggin

ok - up-to-the-minute roaming folder copy sans .log, .conf, and .dat

https://mega.co.nz/#!0lYUjRSK!KT3KH-pDYbcEqISysiKiJRrDtOLoNd78ZcKCMXZLNGQ

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
GKar

Activity: 180
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:02:09 AM

ok - up-to-the-minute roaming folder copy sans .log, .conf, and .dat

https://mega.co.nz/#!0lYUjRSK!KT3KH-pDYbcEqISysiKiJRrDtOLoNd78ZcKCMXZLNGQ

Had to make a new account here as my old one (Angora) somehow had password changed on it and I could not get the email to reset it.

Anyways.....
that block chain n conf did the trick. Wallet now has connections and is synced.
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
July 29, 2015, 01:59:11 AM

good to hear spartancoin is alive and well on bab5 g'kar  Wink

loose the sword that is your pen or tongue [or bittorrent enabled computer] and help fight the so-called new world order   it is the enemy of humanity[/b][/url]  |  Sign-up @ Aurovine to get FREE HD music ... and coins!| |
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
July 31, 2015, 11:26:49 PM

Is the Dev still kicking around? If so maybe he should look into doing something with SpartanCoin where they start burning the supply and that would make more people interested in buying SpartanCoin Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:11:32 AM

Is the Dev still kicking around? If so maybe he should look into doing something with SpartanCoin where they start burning the supply and that would make more people interested in buying SpartanCoin Smiley Cheers

i think there's a purpose for 50 b coin. that many would be distributed first to a few, eventually ... millions? of ppl. enough after all so every body on the planet can keep 7 and owe no one ...   a curency's strength comes from it's holders, and this one can have lots of holders. can't be in a rush tho, need to keep trading ... we're lucky to have a home at cryptopia ... keep trading those SPNolas

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 01:29:14 AM

i think there's a purpose for 50 b coin. that many would be distributed first to a few, eventually ... millions? of ppl. enough after all so every body on the planet can keep 7 and owe no one ...   a curency's strength comes from it's holders, and this one can have lots of holders. can't be in a rush tho, need to keep trading ... we're lucky to have a home at cryptopia ... keep trading those SPNolas
Are you the Dev mate? I'm just curious because it would be nice to see SpartanCoin get some more attention with the coin supply that it has and trade more on other exchanges as well Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:09:51 AM

Are you the Dev mate? I'm just curious because it would be nice to see SpartanCoin get some more attention with the coin supply that it has and trade more on other exchanges as well Wink Cheers

ha no - someone on the exchange gave me 100k SPN abt a month ago so i started trading. ppl are buying, so it is good, i'm not expecting to forge a fortune here, but if spn survives a few years, it's a possibility   Wink
 my point being that within the existing crtpto paradigm, high volume output curancies (DOGE, RDD, MZC) need a lot of buyers, for a long time, but if successful will be much stronger than their low volume kin, so time is an important factor in the equation, patience needed, imo the high # of coin is an asset, not a liability. (look at what zeit is doing)

your idea of destroying some SPN has some merit too, but keeping things simple might be a more Spartan wtg   Wink

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 11:53:14 AM

ha no - someone on the exchange gave me 100k SPN abt a month ago so i started trading. ppl are buying, so it is good, i'm not expecting to forge a fortune here, but if spn survives a few years, it's a possibility   Wink
 my point being that within the existing crtpto paradigm, high volume output curancies (DOGE, RDD, MZC) need a lot of buyers, for a long time, but if successful will be much stronger than their low volume kin, so time is an important factor in the equation, patience needed, imo the high # of coin is an asset, not a liability. (look at what zeit is doing)

your idea of destroying some SPN has some merit too, but keeping things simple might be a more Spartan wtg   Wink
Well in that case then maybe SpartanCoin should introduce maybe a small POS system for holders of the coin Wink That would increase the supply and also increase the demand for people wanting to get their hands on as many as they can to stake them lol Cheesy Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 06:03:57 PM

Well in that case then maybe SpartanCoin should introduce maybe a small POS system for holders of the coin Wink That would increase the supply and also increase the demand for people wanting to get their hands on as many as they can to stake them lol Cheesy Cheers

If you want this coin to survive, you need a team to take over the coin from the original dev. Find a way to contact him so you can get everything available. It's good to have ideas but dev is gone.
groggin
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 07:52:03 PM

^^
   thanks for that info

NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:09:33 PM

If you want this coin to survive, you need a team to take over the coin from the original dev. Find a way to contact him so you can get everything available. It's good to have ideas but dev is gone.
Cool I'll see if I can somehow get ahold of the original Dev and see if I can't find people who would be willing to take over the coin itself Smiley Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

groggin
Legendary

View Profile
August 01, 2015, 10:22:33 PM

looks like dev is gone since last november
 -perhaps he still lurkes?

the official forum still exists

http://forum.spartancoin.org/

signed up, awaiting approval

123sss

Activity: 315
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:46:53 AM

dev need yobit exchange
disamsal

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 02, 2015, 10:59:26 AM

dev does not respond (FB,Twitter,forum,webpage)...
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 05:57:46 PM

Ya I noticed that the Dev doesn't respond to PM's either Sad That's too bad because it wouldn't be bad to get this coin up and running again so more people got an interest into the coin Cheesy

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

rokkyroad
Legendary

Activity: 1090

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 08:07:19 PM

Ya I noticed that the Dev doesn't respond to PM's either Sad That's too bad because it wouldn't be bad to get this coin up and running again so more people got an interest into the coin Cheesy

Yep, he totally abandoned the coin. The least he could do is pass over the reins to those who are interested.

" If you have to spam and shout to justify your existence then you are a shit coin."  TaunSew
NoobKidOnTheBlock

View Profile
August 05, 2015, 11:30:46 PM

Yep, he totally abandoned the coin. The least he could do is pass over the reins to those who are interested.
Ya that would be a great idea if he could just let someone else takeover the coin and do something with it Cheesy That would be the TITS! Wink Cheers

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇

disamsal

Activity: 232

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 09:49:58 AM

i received a twitter reply  Smiley
@disamsal we are here. Just been quiet in the development. Had to regroup and look at where we want to go.
bittamak

Activity: 444
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 06, 2015, 10:54:36 AM

i received a twitter reply  Smiley
@disamsal we are here. Just been quiet in the development. Had to regroup and look at where we want to go.

Really??...Then he can post an update on the forum itself!!.
Pages: « 1 ... 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 [117] 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: