Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 03:23:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 140 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] SpartanCoin - Cryptocoin for the competitive world.  (Read 215542 times)
SpartanCoin (OP)

Activity: 303
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 01:56:12 AM

shhhh.

Come-on Dev, a secret is no fun unless, you can half tell it. Wink

lol... i believe I already have.

Spartans! What is your profession? War! War! War!
open82buy

Activity: 695
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 01:58:57 AM

Right!!!!! I am NOT voting for any exchange, exccept OURS.
SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 02:04:11 AM

Looking at our business model we see it proper and very needed for us to move forward and grow. Our coin will appear elsewhere I am sure but we see the benefit all around to having something like this available. No other coin has it.

open82buy

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:04:52 AM

Happy/Sad-  I am Happy more people are investing, but sad my % of coins are going down. Maybe I am being greedy  Embarrassed
JKAL94

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:27:23 AM

Looking at our business model we see it proper and very needed for us to move forward and grow. Our coin will appear elsewhere I am sure but we see the benefit all around to having something like this available. No other coin has it.

I have a suggestion,  
Why don't we organize some sort of campaign properly planned and documented to approach Gyms and Training facilities to use SpartanCoin as their "client's bonus points system or reward system".  
It would be perfect niche market to corner and the image fits very well into this.  

Surely a gym will not want to use  some like tipscoins, dogecoin, catcoin nor feathercoin... but SpartanCoin, now we are talking.  

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:59:52 AM

I have a suggestion,  
Why don't we organize some sort of campaign properly planned and documented to approach Gyms and Training facilities to use SpartanCoin as their "client's bonus points system or reward system".  
It would be perfect niche market to corner and the image fits very well into this.  

Surely a gym will not want to use  some like tipscoins, dogecoin, catcoin nor feathercoin... but SpartanCoin, now we are talking.  

All in due time. We are in our infancy. Many are mining the coins and even more are spreading the coins in so many places its hard to keep track. After the coin is live for 2+ weeks, exchanges begin to look at any new coins. And Spartancoin is getting some good Buzz in the social arena. Once we get a market value then more doors open up. There are a few who are involved with me in marketing, so once we hit some small milestones we will work on the next move. It's would be awesome to get fitness places to use coins as giveaways to members, or rewards for access to the gym etc. But those are places down the road and will all come together. But we can't get into every where at once and spread our efforts too thin. Best thing right now is for anyone to throw ideas out and we take a look. No one person has all the answers so as a community we can find some really awesome avenues to head towards.

Right now if you are mining we would love to get some more donations in so we can keep the giveaways going. The more people with our Spartancoins the better we are. Darktrix, LVMinatore, Sammy007, Qiwoman and cryptosandwich.com site are doing awesome work spreading the word. Thank you.

Interested in hosting a giveaway message me and we can talk.

Have experience and knowledge in web programming, mobile apps, crypto currency and marketing and would like to help expedite projects for the betterment of the community, please message me as well. Our devs and marketers are doing what we can with our time.

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:03:02 AM

Happy/Sad-  I am Happy more people are investing, but sad my % of coins are going down. Maybe I am being greedy  Embarrassed

The best part is... what the community cannot provide we can hire. and if we need not hire we can use it to buy some marketing once our pieces are in place. Always a pro and a con. In the end, with what has been set in motion and where this project is heading... It is going to be awesome.

Spartans..... Aroo!!!

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 06:50:29 AM

What trading pairs would everyone like to see.

SPN/BTC
SPN/LTC
SPN/DOGE
SPN/???

skharrah

Activity: 87
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 07:02:36 AM

"All in due time. We are in our infancy. Many are mining the coins and even more are spreading the coins in so many places its hard to keep track. "

I invested in IPO, concerned about the big drop in network hash over the last week. It's hovering about 50 MH/s and dropping steadily...  

Should be gaining momentum, not taking a steep dive...   I see a lot of talk, what's really happening?

sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 08:16:38 AM

I think we are at 78 now. Sammy007 any chance to get a full list of the Thunderclap supporters when this is done. I have a giveaway attached to this campaign and will need to randomly select 3 people from the 100. Thanks.

Go Spartans. Aroo!!

82 now, thanks to all the supporters.
toughaussie83

Activity: 53

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 11:38:43 AM

If Spartan coin goes to the exchange we could use this to our advantage by making a pact to not undersell our coins value. Keeping our sell order price in line with doge coin for example would mean no one sell for less the the current rate of doge coin. This would re pay our mining costs quickly plus draw a lot of outside attention to spartan coin due to the value of the coin. We hold the coins we hold the power!...   
Aosilu Houdali

Activity: 28

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 12:45:13 PM

Also the Thunderclap campaign is moving along.
sammy007
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 02:27:37 PM

SPN/BTC
SPN/LTC
SPN/DOGE
SPN/???

JUST BTC pair. Don't kill a coin.
open82buy

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:01:29 PM

If Spartan coin goes to the exchange we could use this to our advantage by making a pact to not undersell our coins value. Keeping our sell order price in line with doge coin for example would mean no one sell for less the the current rate of doge coin. This would re pay our mining costs quickly plus draw a lot of outside attention to spartan coin due to the value of the coin. We hold the coins we hold the power!...  

I am hoping and envisaged a higher price than doge  Wink
But yes let's not undersell.
open82buy

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 03:30:06 PM

I have a suggestion,  

All in due time. We are in our infancy. Many are mining the coins and even more are spreading the coins in so many places its hard to keep track. After the coin is live for 2+ weeks, exchanges begin to look at any new coins. And Spartancoin is getting some good Buzz in the social arena. Once we get a market value then more doors open up. There are a few who are involved with me in marketing, so once we hit some small milestones we will work on the next move. It's would be awesome to get fitness places to use coins as giveaways to members, or rewards for access to the gym etc. But those are places down the road and will all come together. But we can't get into every where at once and spread our efforts too thin. Best thing right now is for anyone to throw ideas out and we take a look. No one person has all the answers so as a community we can find some really awesome avenues to head towards.

Right now if you are mining we would love to get some more donations in so we can keep the giveaways going. The more people with our Spartancoins the better we are. Darktrix, LVMinatore, Sammy007, Qiwoman and cryptosandwich.com site are doing awesome work spreading the word. Thank you.

Interested in hosting a giveaway message me and we can talk.

Have experience and knowledge in web programming, mobile apps, crypto currency and marketing and would like to help expedite projects for the betterment of the community, please message me as well. Our devs and marketers are doing what we can with our time.

This will need to be co-ordinated, by that I mean what County and what part of a Country are we thinking of starting? Will a gym in a town be enough. Sponsoring some young marathon runner from Kenya for example would be good publicity OR where is the world media going to be in a few months time? Brazil for the Football World Cup. Maybe we could sponsor a young football team, with kit and boots. Logos on the kits of course, we could share logos with other companies who would be willing to help and get involved.

Just thinking out aloud here guys. Dev, you mentioned something about company events?  There are so many roads to travel down. Do we have any members that are in Brazil ? We will have lots to talk about on our members Forum.
SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 03:45:56 PM

SPN/BTC
SPN/LTC
SPN/DOGE
SPN/???

I agree. Was looking at the markets for people to buy and sell Spartancoins and looking for feedback.

gotemo

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 04:59:06 PM

SPN/BTC
SPN/LTC
SPN/DOGE
SPN/???

I agree. Was looking at the markets for people to buy and sell Spartancoins and looking for feedback.

Agreeing to sell at only a certain price will only go so far, it could end up locking the coin into a cycle of being traded just between the early adopters and miners unfortunately.  If BTC is the only trading pair then the market cap has to be high enough to justify 1 spn = X satoshi, so unless there's a significant market cap out of the gate when spartancoin goes "public" you need at least one other smaller denomination trading pair so that sell walls don't back up.  Out of the options for smaller ones I'll always recommend  LTC for that over Doge, it's much more stable.  Look at other new coins that go in as BTC trading pairs early on they get pumped up to match their trade partner and then quickly crash, sometimes it takes weeks to recover sometimes they don't at all.  You need that smaller coin to trade value with to gradually build up, even a spartan needs to learn how to hold a sword before he can go to war(figured that was more appropriate than the old you gotta walk before you can run lol).
DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:11:47 PM

Right!!!!! I am NOT voting for any exchange, exccept OURS.

AROO!

SpartanCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2014, 05:15:59 PM

SPN/BTC
SPN/LTC
SPN/DOGE
SPN/???

Agreeing to sell at only a certain price will only go so far, it could end up locking the coin into a cycle of being traded just between the early adopters and miners unfortunately.  If BTC is the only trading pair then the market cap has to be high enough to justify 1 spn = X satoshi, so unless there's a significant market cap out of the gate when spartancoin goes "public" you need at least one other smaller denomination trading pair so that sell walls don't back up.  Out of the options for smaller ones I'll always recommend  LTC for that over Doge, it's much more stable.  Look at other new coins that go in as BTC trading pairs early on they get pumped up to match their trade partner and then quickly crash, sometimes it takes weeks to recover sometimes they don't at all.  You need that smaller coin to trade value with to gradually build up, even a spartan needs to learn how to hold a sword before he can go to war(figured that was more appropriate than the old you gotta walk before you can run lol).

100% agree with you. I have seen a few coins crash as well once a huge sell wall builds up and then the buying just completely stops.

DarkTrix

Activity: 532

Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum

View Profile
March 31, 2014, 05:22:02 PM

This exactly if the bulk of people don't undersell, i have people who will happily scoop up the cheap bear dumps Wink If the bulk of us maintain Doge+ price i think the supply of cheap coins will soon wain. I think this needs to be coordinated correctly to protect the coin in it's infancy on exchanges. Dependent on how quickly the Spartan Exchange can be set up it may actually be wise to have this up first then branch to other exchanges. However it won;t be long before the power of Sparta leaks onto other exchanges. I know Poloniex will be keeping a close eye on us.

Thanks for the mention too SpartanCoin really not a problem i want to see success as much as every other Spartan here!

As far as pairs go, personally i would go for BTC/SPN but then offer other pairs as well. That way SPN has it's own merit and the other coins can draw in a nice amount of transaction fees also. However much i would like to see SPN as the pairing for all currencies this may be a bit hopeful! Avoid LTC/SPN as i doubt it will be needed.

LTC pairing is usually a sign of relegation!

"All in due time. We are in our infancy. Many are mining the coins and even more are spreading the coins in so many places its hard to keep track. "

I invested in IPO, concerned about the big drop in network hash over the last week. It's hovering about 50 MH/s and dropping steadily...  

Should be gaining momentum, not taking a steep dive...   I see a lot of talk, what's really happening?

In Reply to the comment above, the dump miners have left as there is no exchange to dump their coins on at the minute, believe it or not this is actually a good thing. It will get the majority of coins into the community and supporters rather than dumpers. They will all jump back in as soon as the coin hits an exchange trust me. I'm enjoying gathering 4x more coins a day than when the coin released!

It will grow even more, when sites like coinwarz start profitability tagging us!

SPARTANS ARE YOU READY FOR WAR! AROO!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 [48] 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 ... 140 »
  Print  

Jump to: