Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:28:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70563 times)
ANIK13m

Activity: 218
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:07:49 PM

Don't panic. It always happens in crypto. Pump dump is regular term. All crypto are down because of recent Fud. Hope everything will be okay. ETH will boom in this year.
Ini35

Activity: 448
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:09:40 PM

This is one of the issues some of us have, most especially for those who invested during the last bull run. One of the solutions to this is to hold and wait for the next bull run. Better still, one of the strategies i deployed was to go into trading with the ethereum i bought and through that, i have been able to gain back my portfolio. There are other things to do as well, we just need to go into that which suites and pleases us. Find a way of earning before the next bull run.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:17:41 PM

patience is the key. dont worry. its only 8 months gone after 2017 and crypto can give 10X return for ETH in next bull run. so i think no need to worry, all are in lot of losses. just hold your crypto

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:52:41 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
For me personally I consider the best decision is to wait until we will recover a little bit and then try to change the structure of my portfolio alternative cryptocurrency to be a more reasonable.

crimsongoth

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2018, 07:53:19 PM

You will have to wait for the most sensible decision to take. It wouldn’t make sense to do any moves as the market is so unbalanced. I prefered that remaining constant.
Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:56:20 PM

I agree with some peoples answers you should hold if you are not in need for money right now because if you sell now you will lose money for sure
podidhana

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:57:29 PM

At this moment, the best decision is to HOLD. This time the current market is totally down. I think the main reasons are, Bitcoin goes down and most of the people are selling tokens because they are scared of the market condition. So the market makes strong down-trend. I will give advice for all, don't be scared of this condition and don't sell your token. Please hold and be patient. The market will recover soon.
Gostevoi

Activity: 62

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 07:58:12 PM

if you sell now you will lose a lot. keep ETH and don't sell. the market began to grow.
lelou

Activity: 574
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 08:02:33 PM

Better hold but if,you're having a doubt wether it will refover back to 900$, you can sell now and lower your loses and then buy back again when it's lower.
ocid

Activity: 588
Merit: 256

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 10:37:04 PM

Ethereum's price movements have always been declining lately, don't panic because they face a downward market situation, many people expect that after a very drastic price decline there will be a price hike after that. but if you can take advantage of the current market situation by buying more ethereum and be able to hold it for a long time until prices rise again, then you can get bigger profits in the future.
hh4mmm (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:32:18 PM

Ethereum's price movements have always been declining lately, don't panic because they face a downward market situation, many people expect that after a very drastic price decline there will be a price hike after that. but if you can take advantage of the current market situation by buying more ethereum and be able to hold it for a long time until prices rise again, then you can get bigger profits in the future.

thank i m looking forward to do this but i still have double mind about it because non knows what will happen in the next minutes so i just to buy and hold i know this bearish will come to an end.. hope for the bullish to come.
Robert12312

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:43:25 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
My suggestion is continue hold, if you have more money, you can consider to buy more, when market recover you can payback faster.
cryptokingKG

Activity: 254
Merit: 10

Bitsler.com

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 05:52:40 PM

Damn, You are already 600$ down, I would suggest to hold and let market stabilize. And if you can still invest some it can be a good time to buy some coins and hold as the market is really bearish right now so you can take advantage from that. Just little more patience my friend When market will rise Your loss will decrease gradually Smiley

denis-z12

Activity: 294
Merit: 103

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:59:03 PM

Dont sell unless you need the money. If you do you will be taking a huge lose. Keep your coins safe and wait for better days.
dewi91

Activity: 490

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:08:37 PM

hy mates

Why do not you sell them all when the price reaches 1400$ in January ?. And now you have lost 3 times because of your greed. It is best to continue to hold it, although it is very difficult but if you do not want to lose all then you continue to hold and wait in the coming time. It will be very long
I think he not sell his eth in January because he expect to sell in higher value but finally he made the wrong decision. Yes in his situation continue hold is the best choice although we never know when eth Will touch 1k again but I still believe next year will be better for us.
davcro22

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:09:42 PM

This is not so bad, the price of many coins fell tenfold. The etherium was the best, it was his turn to find the bottom. Now you do not need to sell, you will get a loss.
najmul33

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

hy mates

Did not you see the price of Ethiopia was $ 1389? Why did not you sell then? No, I do not blame you. Since you were so stupid, now you must be patient. You have seen how much Etherium prices increased in the last one and a half years. So I will tell you if you don't have  patient otehrwise you have to carry big lose.
fulmetal08larz

Activity: 476
Merit: 124

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 06:10:53 PM

Remember, you are not alone who are experiencing losses in portfolio. Did you invest more than what you can afford to lose? It is one of the golden rule. Do you really really need the fund right now? Sell only if there's an emergency. Just be patient and keep on accumulating and grab this opportunity wherein you can buy more from your $900 compared previously.
Vlad_m

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:18:22 PM

Holding might be the thing.

Even if the market goes lower, you still can change your ETH on something more promising or profitable.

Also, you can think of buying Corl soon. It is the world’s first token to represent equity ownership in a company that provides revenue-sharing financing to high-potential early-revenue companies.

Unlike traditional tokens on the market, Corl is based on a profit-sharing model and investors receive a continuous stream of quarterly dividends in the form of ETH, based on future earnings of Corl.

In the end, you get a more sustainable asset, that does not fluctuate that much because of supply/demand as the most of tokens do.
MicroGuy
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1030

Twitter @realmicroguy

View Profile WWW
August 20, 2018, 06:24:45 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

Loading up on one coin all at once is high risk. I would consider diversifying into some of the smaller undervalued coins and moving some into cash to have on the sidelines. It's always a good idea to have some cash on the sidelines. And to be diversified.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: