Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 01:15:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70555 times)
fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:15:31 PM

Today, the price of ETH only hits around $291.17. If you want to sell them right now, it is sure, very sure, that you will lose over than $600. But, if you can be more patient, you can keep holding it. At least, you can reach higher price than the first time. Or, you may lose, but not as much as this amount.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
wow.magic

Activity: 303
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:16:23 PM

I suggest holding your ethereum. if you sell at the bear market then you will experience a loss. be patient and wait for a good time to sell your assets.
One of the best decision for now due to the heavy market loss better to just hold your eth and coins and be patient to wait until the time when the market goes back again, just wait and there's a saying that patience is a virtue. Grin
Baekhyun

Activity: 105
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 03:22:48 PM

of course hold it, there is no choice other than that or you will lose a lot. keep it consistent, maybe the ETH will be difficult to reach $ 900 again but at least it will continue to grow and it might be better than the price now. so don't panic and keep looking at the marketcap, do other things while waiting for the ETH to get better.
avonka

Activity: 512
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:35:44 PM

In these situations I usually invest more into it  on dip, to achieve a lower averaged price which allows earlier exit later on if needed. Only of it is an established coin of course,and Ethereum is such a coin for sure.
lavishlifing

Activity: 143

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:50:00 PM

Oh no, I feel you. Bought my BTCitcoin around 12,000$,
but I chose to hodl, hopefully it will recover in the next
few months
pacho08

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 04:52:25 PM

South Korea has been trying to rein in speculative cryptocurrency trading in recent months, as interest in the market has exploded. In September, the Financial Services Commission said it would ban a controversial crowdfunding practice in the cryptocurrency space known as initial coin offerings (ICO).
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:45:40 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

Hold your coins, the fact remains that you only lose when you sell the coins. You should never sell your coins for cheaper than you got them, that is the worst thing that you could do. Just hold them and wait, you have to be very patient if you want to make money in the crypto market you know. Don't sell your coins at a loss, you will end up regretting that decision in the future.
Ineedtopee

Activity: 97

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:48:43 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Hold your coins, the fact remains that you only lose when you sell the coins. You should never sell your coins for cheaper than you got them, that is the worst thing that you could do. Just hold them and wait, you have to be very patient if you want to make money in the crypto market you know. Don't sell your coins at a loss, you will end up regretting that decision in the future.
KenyonCarter

Activity: 173

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 05:52:55 PM

hy mates

I think this is the best time to invest in the coins and to hold in this end of the year. I believe when is increasing the price, it's will give us a big profit.
Julunguul

Activity: 473
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 06:10:07 PM

hy mates

I suggest just HERE for ethereum, while to get other profits, don't use ethereum, take the opportunity on other coins.
There are still many other coins that have the same potential. just scalping on another coin for some time, while waiting for ethereum price recover again
NikNikKomarov

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:18:19 PM

Many people invested in the crypto currency at the end of 2017 and are now in the same situation. But it will be even more insulting now to sell, bought coins and after a certain time to see that the price has returned to the former. Therefore, my advice is to endure and wait.

weertgilders

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 06:22:28 PM

You are probably form one of those who bought high and now thinking about selling low. It's important to know when to enter but nobody can say what will happen to the market. I think you should hold, ethereum is great project and the prices will rise.
Stiv
Copper Member

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:05:18 PM

I believe that in a falling market, one should not expect that the price will start to grow. I'm sure that the price of both bitcoin and the ethereum and all altcoyins will continue to decline. To my great regret, this is the situation on the crypto-currency market.

adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 07:22:45 PM

Unfortunately you bought it at the wrong time. You should have invested when the price was low, not during the price rise hype. Now, it all depends on you. If you believe that the price will eventually go up and recover, then keep holding and start investing more as the price keeps on dipping. Or just sell off your investment as it will open more opportunity for you to invest on some other coins.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 02, 2018, 08:11:32 PM

Unfortunately you bought it at the wrong time. You should have invested when the price was low, not during the price rise hype. Now, it all depends on you. If you believe that the price will eventually go up and recover, then keep holding and start investing more as the price keeps on dipping. Or just sell off your investment as it will open more opportunity for you to invest on some other coins.

If you buy for long time (few years or more) not so important when you buy.
But of course to buy for low price is better
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:03:21 AM

hy mates

Hi buddy
I think the best strategy is hodl now. Sell on the bear market is not good decision
Anyone who is even trying to panic sell at huge loss will be doing great harm to their investment and pocket at the end of the day. This is a market that is not predictable and all you have to do is to be patient as much as you can, so you do not end up regretting some silly decisions that some other panic fellows make at the end of the day which is rather than utilizing the low prices to balance up and gain more eventually, they panic and sell at loss, which once you do, you ruin your chances of ever getting the best.
Emanammy

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:12:32 AM

Selling won't brings you a lot of money.So In my opinion you should hold them.
dash20

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:15:23 AM

IF you want now a money you can sell some of your ethereum but if you don't i prefer to hold it first we know that ethereum price now is very cheap  hold it and wait until the price of ethereum recover again i think you can earn a lot of profit from holding
CutePanda

Activity: 658
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 10:20:13 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

I think what you need to do is do nothing, chill, pray and wait untill the ethereum price rise again. Maybe in the end of this year ethereum can rise more than 900$, i stil believe about that.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                    R A N G E R S                    |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram    |                    ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                    |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
SaRmY

Activity: 645

View Profile
September 03, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

Hi buddy
I think the best strategy is hodl now. Sell on the bear market is not good decision
Anyone who is even trying to panic sell at huge loss will be doing great harm to their investment and pocket at the end of the day. This is a market that is not predictable and all you have to do is to be patient as much as you can, so you do not end up regretting some silly decisions that some other panic fellows make at the end of the day which is rather than utilizing the low prices to balance up and gain more eventually, they panic and sell at loss, which once you do, you ruin your chances of ever getting the best.

Totally agree. And a lot of people who can't be patient doesn't stay on this market for long time Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: