Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:21:41 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70563 times)
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:02:04 PM

I think you should be patient and dont look for the price everyday. If you bought at 900$, you should think that yours investment is lost and ignore it for a while. Keep working other job and wait for the end of year.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
sevenonetwo

Activity: 99
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:07:00 PM

I am concerned about what happened to you, but you have to deal with it with patience. Indeed, I also feel a tremendous impact from this very volatile and critical market situation. I also did not get the benefits that I expected. This might be a difficult time that you have to face but if you decide to sell your coins now then you will lose a lot. You should be more patient to hold the coin until the market returns to normal. I also cannot determine when the market returns to normal but I am sure that it will happen. Moreover ethereum is a very potential coin and brings real benefits. I am sure that someday ethereum prices will get stronger because ethereum brings technology that can help human work.

🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸 [ MOOZICORE ] WORLD’S FIRST MUSIC STREAMING SERVICE ON BLOCKCHAIN 🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺🔸🔺
https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
katri

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

I made a purchase last march and until now the price is below to my capital. Can't do anything with this bear market. I just let my coin sleep at the exchange and wait for the right time to come. I hopeful this coming year end it will pump and I will made profit. It's been a quite long for my money to just sleep I hope it will be in action before 2018 will end.
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:10:46 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

Hold it and try not to see the market daily. It is better to try to forget it for some time by focusing on other activity while the market is in the downtrend.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:13:42 PM

Be patient and hold, because the season is very close where the ethereum is rising. Next time, watch the price and you should buy at a low price. Just wait and the value of ethereum will increase.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:32:06 PM

Hey there.
I think you should hold your asset; because if you sell it now, you will lose your money. Today, We can see that the price of Ethereum is rise again. And based on the case that happens last year, the price is great at the end of the year. So, just wait for it Smiley
ntarah langger

Activity: 84

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 04:44:18 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
it looks like you lost 75% of your investment, if you sell now you will obviously lose.

I think you have to hold it a little longer, I'm sure Ethereum's price will rise again at the end of next year.
Hustinog

Activity: 191
Merit: 32

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 05:01:11 PM

I suggest holding your ethereum. if you sell at the bear market then you will experience a loss. be patient and wait for a good time to sell your assets.
I prefer to do that kind of idea like holding your ethereum to avoid cut or loss. The best and right decision for now is just to hold your coins and wait until the good time comes so that you may avoid heavy loss. Holding is the key!

abas_ir

Merit: 252

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:46:33 AM

No one can say for sure what will be with the market and when we will see some grows. So, play it safe - decide which price is comfortable for you right now and buy ETH, but do iteratively with some time lag (for example a week). And each week revise your comfortable price zone. If price higher, then just wait for the appropriate time.
Basically, you need a strategy. It will help you to eliminate impulsive actions and give confidence. But don't forget to adjust your strategy periodically.
I'm always take the simplest method, I believe in this concept: never sell in red. I think eth will recover its right price. In the meantime, forget it. Yes, simple as that, how about you mate?
DiamondsAndCoins

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:57:19 AM

hy mates

I would seriously consider holding and doubling down at these prices.  You could get yoru average down to $450!  I believe Ethereum is going to $900 again easily so you can also just chill and wait longer. 

p i e c e

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 10:01:59 AM

The best solution is inevitably you have to hold your ETH if you really don't need it. It is a loss if it is sold now because you buy at an expensive price at that time. One day the price of coins will definitely increase, so trust me and keep on being patient.

There is another choice - the guy can invest his Ethereum in a good ICO. However, here, he has to be very careful. The number if the fake and scam projects that invite the investors, is really great.
coherentroad15

Activity: 29

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 01:54:04 PM

Every person who joins crypto must have a businessman's soul. You must be prepared for profit and loss. One of the best ways if you don't want to lose is to hold the coin until the market returns bullish. I don't think you need to worry too much because this decline is only temporary. Ethereum will grow well again after this.
vbkfirf28.02

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:41:52 PM

I came to this market. Everything else pours out of this action. So you can say that this is my best achievement. Don't you agree?
BZingerB

Activity: 170
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 05:46:51 AM

Now you definitely need to keep all your Altcoins. I also buy coins from the Top-100!  Smiley Smiley Wink
ucb96

Activity: 214

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 09:55:29 AM

I think that at this moment no one can make any predictions about crypto market. The only thing you can do at this time is just hold only. You didn't lose anything until you sell what you brought at high rates.
DarkBullet

Activity: 336
Merit: 55

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 10:24:32 AM

Seriously? You let your investment went  down to almost -80%? A lot of money already wiped out to you funds because you are holding those incorrectly. Most investors realizing now that there are also risk when holding for long term. You are only locking your funds for a bigger opportunity where you could trade them in bull run for a profit or cut losses in bearish days. I know how that feels and if I were you, you better sell those right now and invest to an altcoin that have potential which is lower that $1. Today the best time to buy an altcoin dude!
Catswold

Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 12:13:18 PM

This, I think, is the strongest argument for selling during a market correction (assuming you don't need the money and are long cryptocurrency, which I certainly am). Why not sell high and buy low? It sounds great, but... I'm just not that great at telling the future or timing the market. When bitcoin went from $1,200 down to $250 in 2014, I didn't sell. At one point I sold some, but then it started to go up again, and I bought right back in. I was too emotionally connected. I think cryptocurrency is the future, and I don't want to be on the sidelines trying to buy back in at higher prices later. At the same time, if I had sold at the top and bought near the bottom, I'd have a heck of a lot more cryptocurrency than I do right now. This is a strong argument to sell and then re-buy later.Often times whales will destroy a market, punishing the price using their extensive currency holdings until everyone who isn't invested long term sells. Then they scoop it all up cheap and enjoy new all time highs with more than they started with.
joey alexander

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:18:40 PM

I still hold some eth, but I sold quite a bit in the last few months. Didn't feel too good, but I am reminded that the gold rush will have to end someday.Like you, I am also feeling nervous of how many icos and tokens are dependent on the platform. One major scandal, from any of these, can set a boatload of investments back many months.
Johnsonyu

Activity: 171

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:36:22 PM

Decision made is always like a road someone has prepared to tread to reach a certain place. Decision you make in life will affect your life for either good or bad.it is a right decision to invest your money in a profitable business like cryptocurrency that will earn you much in the future. Make a good decision and you will enjoy it.
Digicoinz

Activity: 294

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 01:36:45 PM

I think that at this moment no one can make any predictions about crypto market. The only thing you can do at this time is just hold only. You didn't lose anything until you sell what you brought at high rates.

I totally agree with your opinion, because at the moment everything is uncertain, you should keep then predict and see how the market is changing then how to decide.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: