Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70548 times)
karashika0577
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:28:14 PM

Just waiting for the waiting watches are going to end, make a little bit of the bustle in the market has increased. The end of the year is going to come, history is like the ethereum  every time it is unpleasant to touch the heights, bull races are coming. Soon prices will be according to your expectations. Take care of your coins. no hurries.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
plr

Activity: 1148
Merit: 24

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:32:41 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

Well if you already sold your Ethereum, you have freed yourself from the anxiety because Ethereum is continuous falling, this is indeed a bad period for ethereum, although I still have some eth the losses are still manageable I hope it will not go to two digits.
mrSamuel

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 02:53:18 PM

Sometimes inaction is the most difficult way. Too late. If you are satisfied with a third of your investment, then sell. If you need money now, then sell. And if you are doing well, leave your investments for better times.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Merit888

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:01:31 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
If you don't want get loss, you shold be patient and don't panic. Just wait and see that the price of eth will raise again. Be optimist person and try to take the advantages from this condition. Maybe now the price of eth still decrease and today in the coinmarketcap the price of eth reach $204 but i think it just temporary. Selling your eth just make the price of eth falling down again. So, the best decision is keep your eth and patiently wait until the market goes better in the end of the year.
Ekenegbu123

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:18:17 PM

Everything all depends on what you intend to do. You can sell and buy lower or you buy more etherum cheaply and add to your holding. These are the two ways to make decisions
gikere

Activity: 171
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:26:34 PM

Made the same mistake, bought ETH at $1000 from last year and only able to get out when it at $500. From there to now, I never touch to ETH any more and look like I made a right decision.
rumexx

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:31:38 PM

This is so terrible and painful. Ethereum is the worst hit of all the cryptocurrency as the recovery speed is not compare to other cryptocurrency. When price of bitcoin  dips and when ever the correction comes bitcoin will responds faster than the rate of recovery of Ethereum. I will suggest you still hold and be patience a little more time before you sell off, selling now means total loss.                                                                                                                                                
DisBITcus

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 03:41:11 PM

Yes, everyone was killed by the news about the drop in the price of the crypto currency ETH  Sad All had high hopes, and only growth was forecasted, but I want to reassure everyone.) Friends do not rush to bury this crypt. I think its fall is a temporary phenomenon.
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 03:42:02 PM

The market is in the bearish mode and this is not the good time to sell your holdings in losses as the market already dropped hugely and a reversal is expected anytime and then you can sell your coins. If you sell your coins now in panic and market recover from here then you regret your decision.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
maksimukr1989

Activity: 511
Merit: 109

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 06:20:18 PM

Don't be a hamster.Hold until the last.I think the psychological mark of$ 200 would be last.
Beans

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:26:21 PM

Don't be a hamster.Hold until the last.I think the psychological mark of$ 200 would be last.
haha Buddy, Look at the ETH today, it already lower than 200$. What is being with ETH? I think by this month, ETH still down and the prediction is 180$.
AvadaJigurda

Activity: 231
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 06:30:27 PM

At the moment, it is too difficult to make any forecasts regarding the Crypto-currency, because there are still no signs of a long-awaited increase. Therefore, it remains only to believe in the best ...
Cacaparg

Activity: 835
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:17:25 PM

Now you lost already at least 3 part of your wallet, so if you will hold more then possible that you can save you investments but if you sell back way will not be
ritiktakyan01
Copper Member

Activity: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 07:28:23 PM

At this time, we should keep all our coins. This is the best decision. Since the crypto market is currently running low. We must endurance until the crypto market is up. This is a great time to invest. So we should also invest.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2018, 08:08:12 PM

I think you should be patient and dont look for the price everyday. If you bought at 900$, you should think that yours investment is lost and ignore it for a while. Keep working other job and wait for the end of year.

Totally agree. I just visit coinmarketcap once every few days and see a total capitalization for understanding what's going on with market
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2018, 08:20:58 PM

hy mates

I guess you must have made your decision in the pool of advices from the comments but i will advice that you hodl until at least you break even....

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
Rahees

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:56:36 AM

Hold. I don't have other variants here but holding seems to be very nice decision for your moves and for the future income of yourself and of other participants here.
Checkoi

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:57:52 AM

do not need to sell coins understand this. everything will be restored and bring a very good profit for you

TREEBLOCK.io   //   TOKEN GENERATING EVENT
▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶▶   ICO is LIVE  》 JOIN NOW!   |■■■
Gromx

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:04:55 AM

hy mates

Sell now, maybe then you will no longer have such questions...But I would expect a new growth of cryptocurrencies.According to statistics, this has happened before.Have patience.
rhenz01

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:16:52 AM

hy mates

I think we need to continue to hold our ETH investment considering that the current market value drops to a very low price for this year at $197 and still we don't in the next day if still continue to drops or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: