Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 07:27:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70564 times)
tisoysoy
Copper Member

Activity: 362
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:25:19 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

Well mate, crypto market is not is good shape. This is the time that all investment is at risk. In my opinion about your investment is that you better wait for the ETH price to rise back to its original price. Don't sell them if you have loses in your capital. Be patience in waiting for the price to be higher or equal to $900.
Now, that market exploded never occur the best decision making is to wait the perfect timing in order to gain profits this is the most risky one due to its volatility which it changes prices quickly. Patience is the key for achievements.
Evolver

Activity: 353
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 01:39:56 PM

I advise you to keep it. When you buy ETH is $ 900 that now the market price below $ 300. you sell now a huge loss. You keep waiting until the market rebounds and sells. minimize losses. This is also experience for you when investing
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 02:16:05 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
read this article
https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-09-08/ethereum-plummets-after-co-founder-buterin-says-days-explosive-growth-are-over
and decide for yourself if what decision you will be made of, I'm not spreading any fud or what, but its better for everyone to read that.
nokat

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:24:08 PM

Decision that is best to me is investing into cryptocurrencies and trading with coins each and everyday. I like to take that initiative wince I gain more from that.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
cabin

Activity: 604
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:26:40 PM

Try to take your attention off the market for sometime, do not check the trend or your portfolio and do some other things then hold your coin patiently because if you take a wrong decision now you might later regret but if you hold till the bull run start, you will be able to sell at a higher price.
bimbie

Activity: 185

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:45:37 PM

If I am in your situation I think the best way To do now is to hold because if you sell this time of dip you will loose your money and when you hold it there is always a hope to get back or even gain money in the future if the market is already good.

▰▰▰   MODULE   ▰▰▰
▐▃ CRYPTOECONOMIC ECOSYSTEM ON A CLOUD STORAGE NETWORK ▃▌
https://modltoken.io/
ziggy21

Activity: 97

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:47:08 PM

In actual reality if you still Have a portfolio of 250+$ from a purchase is 900$ you are still doing a lit better than a lot of people in this crypto space and unless you are ready to cut your losses it is pointless dumping it at the present value. You may want yo avoid looking at you wallet balance for now and just hold your tokens. It may be hard but it is possible. So HODL.
izay

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 09:52:49 PM

You better hodl it rather than selling. For sure price of every cryptocurrency will soon rise. Just be patient and wait for it until you reach your target price. Its just a piece of advise from me but ofcourse the decision will be in your hand. Just believe in the power of cryptocurrency. Its price is really unpredictable.
Vicky624

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2018, 09:57:37 PM

The best decision to make is to take risks, most especially when it comes to investment in some cryptocurrency that is strong, and another decision to make is to be patient until crypto market is stable.
qumeijia

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:06:09 PM

I think you are not the only one wondering of the ETH fall since recent months. If you are wondering losing your ETH due to the down of the price, you should better to hold and stay patient untill the market back and normal. It is not only ETH, other altcoins also drops since the end of last year. Hold and wait the day.
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:11:36 PM

I subscribe to the advice of holding the coins until such a time that you can at least break even. Selling them now is a waste. The fall in price in this situation or transaction is great. The losses to be incurred will be monumental.
Mysteryla

Activity: 420
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:17:31 PM

It depends on you. If you feel you can bear the loss after selling, then good, but if not, i would advise you hodl it. I can only recommend that if you would sell, only when you are seriously in need.
Doovla

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:25:46 PM

Yes exactly you should leave your investments in your wallet. Or if you want to make some slightly profits even now you should join some checked pump and dump groups.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2800
Merit: 518

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:26:34 PM

It depends on you. If you feel you can bear the loss after selling, then good, but if not, i would advise you hodl it. I can only recommend that if you would sell, only when you are seriously in need.
As long as you can manage to hold it,  you better stay with that otherwise you may loss a lot.  Do selling is not advisable at this time but can't blame others to do so cause they tried get some rather than of getting nothing. Just let them doing that,  anyways they might regretting it once market turn back into green again.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
Gboytee

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:28:18 PM

Buddy since you are loosing day by day, kindly endavour to hold your coin. Never think selling till the market bounce back to favour you and other investors. If not you will selling at real deep.
Pbean

Activity: 88

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:31:07 PM

https://bitcoinwarrior.net/2018/09/what-are-hdms-tokens-and-whats-all-the-hype/
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:34:26 PM

I think that the best decision is to buy coins today and keep them for the long term and sell a  bit later when the price increases. To my mind, it is the best possible solution. I stick to this strategy on my own.
2tang

Activity: 1414
Merit: 259

Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 10:46:59 PM

The best decision I want to make is that hold my coin until the market price goes up. I believe that we will be gaining a big profit soon as long as we have patience of waiting. In short, patience is the key of all success. We don't need to worry about it because, I know that everything will be in good condition. We just wait for the right time..
I want to do it, but it is very difficult for me because I am not a person who has enough money just from my work, if I were rich I would not have thought about this because I was sure there would be time for Crypto to recover but the problem is I am not rich

💀|.
   ▄▄▄▄█▄▄              ▄▄█▀▀  ▄▄▄▄▄█      ▄▄    ▄█▄
  ▀▀▀████████▄  ▄██    ███▀ ▄████▀▀▀     ▄███   ▄███
    ███▀▄▄███▀ ███▀   ███▀  ▀█████▄     ▄███   ████▄
  ▄███████▀   ███   ▄███       ▀▀████▄▄███████████▀
▀▀███▀▀███    ███ ▄████       ▄▄████▀▀████   ▄███
 ██▀    ▀██▄  ██████▀▀   ▄▄█████▀▀   ███▀   ▄██▀
          ▀▀█  ▀▀▀▀ ▄██████▀▀       ███▀    █▀
                                      ▀
.PLAY2EARN.RUNNER.GAME.
||VIRAL
REF.SYSTEM
GAME
|
████████████████████████████
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
Maricurijohn

Activity: 294
Merit: 8

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:01:05 PM

The best decision today is to hold, do not rush, as there are now many pennies fell, but patience, the market will soon recover. You do not worry

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:07:48 PM

At present, the ETH is down, I think if you have invested in ETH then hold on rather than sell because ETH will surely recover. What you need to do at this moment is to calm down and follow the market rates to make the right decisions. If possible, invest more ETH then hold.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████