Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 12:58:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70560 times)
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:42:25 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
Now etherum prices have continued to decline and are in the price range of 200USD. this has made a tremendous panic among users of digital currencies. as we all know that etherum is one of the coins that has a very good reputation and etherum users are very large. so be patient in facing this, because if we make the decision to sell the etherum that we have then it will make the market worse.
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:56:13 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Means, at this time you are in holding mode, I think the precise strategy's just by holding back, no more other strategies that are far more effective than that. Selling ETH when the market is falling I think this's the right idea to throw your money, I make sure, you will experience a loss.
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2018, 11:59:15 PM

hy mates

I suggest you mate to hold your coins no matter how big you lose your coins as of now. If you try to sell your coin in this situations you can not expect  the profits. Instead you lose your capital at all.  So its better to hold  because this bear months the price will take to rise up again.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
mastadonballs

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:00:11 AM

If you have invested ETH at $ 900, then the present has certainly made a lot of losses. I think it's best to hold and wait for the market to rebound rather than sell. If you sell, then the loss is certain, but to continue to hold, you still have the opportunity to make a profit if the bull market happens in the future.
Adreman23

Activity: 1366
Merit: 107

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:16:38 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

There no reason to sell in big losses. Much better to hold your ethereum and wait patiently for  market recovery. Dont look to chart from time to time for you to avoid of feeling stress. Just hold it for at least another one year to see your big profit. I believe ethereum will boost the price again in the next bull run.

bidbud

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:24:22 AM

keep calm and don't panic ,, keep sure that this is a natural thing in crypto, the ups and downs of prices as a normal effect on the market, so wait patiently and hold your coin ,,
Marbela2018

Activity: 113

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 12:43:44 AM

hy mates

You buy more tokens that you think are of high quality, buy them gradually until the lowest price. You focus on other jobs, wait for at least 2 to 3 years and something amazing will happen, trust me and thanks me later.
tondenga2122

Activity: 490
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:46:47 AM

Hold is the best way. As long you do not sell your coins you not losing anything.
When the price keeps dropping, this is a good choice to buy more and more. Because I'm sure you will never see this price ever again in the futures.
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

IQCash

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 12:47:42 AM

hy mates

The best decision to make now is to keep calm, take a deep breath and exercise some patience. Without patience, you cannot make the best out of crypto. Never follow the trend of dumpers where they sell valuable coins for cheap price. The market always recover, remember that and give your coins a long term goal.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 01:06:29 AM

I would like to suggest that you always be patient especially in waiting for you profit because holding it until you gain big profit is a big objective in investing so just sit tight ang watch how the market recovers and see your eth to increased a lot. When that time comes you will forget your loss is and will become happier for earning your profit.

PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
Redhead5

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:22:02 AM

Hold is the best way. As long you do not sell your coins you not losing anything.
When the price keeps dropping, this is a good choice to buy more and more. Because I'm sure you will never see this price ever again in the futures.

Very nice opinion mate. In addition we should not be greedy when it comes to a decision making, because it sometimes makes us great losses for being greedy with the profit we want. It is better to have a goal and target when it comes for a profit to want to, so that it will lessen the chances of lossing the opportunity.
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:26:41 AM

Very nice opinion mate. In addition we should not be greedy when it comes to a decision making, because it sometimes makes us great losses for being greedy with the profit we want. It is better to have a goal and target when it comes for a profit to want to, so that it will lessen the chances of lossing the opportunity.
if you have coins om your wallet, it is better to keep it. stay only for holding  never think negative just keep the coin in your wallet until the time of comeback begun. if you don't have coin in your wallet it ia for you if you want to take the risk becuse the price now is really low. either it is oppurtunity or just an crashing. it is up on you.
Hecquyn

Activity: 129
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:27:21 AM

I am really confused when I look at the market in recent days. ETH price drops too much.
@baoli

Activity: 1162

Base.protocol

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 01:28:35 AM

The only decision that is OK is your decision. Do not be too greedy also do not regret your actions. Yes ETH has fallen so much but the best is to hold

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Ledy Alise

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:31:38 AM

If it possible for you to hold, then hold. The market will recover earlier or later and you will make a profit. If you sell it now, you will just fix the loss of your money forever.
mastersay

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:47:34 AM

Use your best judgement on that matter. For me, it is better to sell out your ethereum and try to purchase some good tokens and hold it for a longer term. You can find referral to the tokens that is best to hold in the coinmarketcap.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
Vargum

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:56:44 AM

I think it's not worth to sell at such a price, there will be a huge minus, it's better to have patience and wait for the market to recover, I hope it will be soon

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
CrossHedge

Activity: 32

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2018, 07:59:10 AM

"Buy It Thinking You Will Hold It Forever"...
changxia

Activity: 294

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:00:50 AM

If you have lost confidence in cryptocurrencies, then you should choose to sell them, because this will calm you down, but if you still have the courage to face the market, then you should wait patiently for the market to return!

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Satunaimrotes

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 08:53:21 AM

There is no need for you to sell them right now without the very bad condition of the money necessity. if you only fear about the next market of ETH, just be patient. The Ethereum may not be able to recover in this only one or two months. Hence, just be patient and calm in deciding the right ways to do right now.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: