Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 06:16:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70555 times)
Striker17

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

0x860FA3F15AcDFC7c7B379085EaC466645285237d

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 09:02:13 AM

Ethereum is one of the best and promising coin in cryptocurrencies, don't lose hope, just believe in Eth and this market down situation is temporarily only. Instead of thinking too much, why you just buy some coins that has a potential same as eth that in the future it can brings you a good profit.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
SaRmY

Activity: 645
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:48:07 PM

You just need to be patient and everything will be fine. Hold Hold and HOLD!!!
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:55:32 PM

You have lost so much so never sell it. Try to forget about it and do something to kill time and wait for the market to recover, dont look at the price every day at the moment it may make you go crazy. The market will recover and will smile with those who have patience
Dinsdendo

Activity: 199
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 07:58:36 PM

you should hold the Ethereum going. because by selling now you will lose your investment. and in the future, ETH will recover its price.
Unplugged

Activity: 352

Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 02:53:40 PM

My advice to you now that the market is down, is that you hold your token for now. Selling it now will only cause you more loss. Be patient and stay positive that the market will soon recover. And I for one also believe that Ethereum will have a bright future.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
NikkiS

Activity: 434

The Protocol for the Audience Economy

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:01:49 PM

My advice to you now that the market is down, is that you hold your token for now. Selling it now will only cause you more loss. Be patient and stay positive that the market will soon recover. And I for one also believe that Ethereum will have a bright future.
The market will somehow recover, it's only a matter of time. The Ether has potential, so do not despair and sell it, you need to leave it and you will see what awaits you in the future.

lumira555

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 03:12:05 PM

Now you can not sell you go into the minus you need to wait until the market stabilizes and growth begins

Bounty_Hunter

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:05 PM

I think that if you will be calmer to sell - sell, don't need to destroy your nerves. If you are strong enough to survive the fall - wait.
Jammypoe

Activity: 272

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:16:59 PM

The ball is in your court to decide. The shot is yours to take. Seeing the amount you invested and how much you stand to get owing to market prices, I'd advise you tarry a bit. Make the turn of the new year your own personal yardstick to see market situations. That way, even if it appreciated a bit, you would get more loss covered than selling now. That price has dealt everyone a blow. The same patience you have shown and exhibited over time should be allowed to come into play again. Hold if you think you can. I believe holders have something to gain from this current situation. 
1NV3ST0NM3

Activity: 420
Merit: 110

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 03:56:53 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
Honestly, I think it would best to hold. I know this can be every tough when you see you investments falling and you see your hard-earned money going out of your hand. But still it is best to hold, because the amount of loss you will suffer from selling it now is so great which I think would not be easy to recover. Given that ETH is a great coin, it will surely recover. So just wait. Moreover just today it has showed some great returns of about 17% so chill out everything is happening these days in cryptocurrencies you just need to wait for the best opportunity to grab before the bull run
bitcoinrays

Activity: 438
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:19:32 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
Damn man! What the… 😒you bought at $900 and you allowed your money to fall down to $297…meehn,I can’t try such. If I was you, immediately its down to $500 I would have just sold out amd save myself from loss instead of waiting till now. I don’t think you have any other option than to continue having patience, that’s the only thing you can do as of now. Just have patience and wait till the price recovers.
Omparkash72
Copper Member

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:35:41 AM

I think first you purchase at peak price , but now the price is in its lower side and you are confused what to do now. My opinion is that have you purchased this from your spare money , if yes then why are you confused donot need to sell, hold its price will definitely go up. So at that time you think what to do. Second if that was not your spare money then you are definitely in problem. Now only you can decide what you have to do because you are the only person who know your actual problem.my suggestion is donot invest the money that you cannot afford to loose.

AlphaGoo

Activity: 396

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:40:13 AM

Roll Eyes ::)Perhaps the best choice for you now is hodl. Or if you know trading skills, you can earn money from other places.

Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:43:50 AM

The best decision everybody can make and a good advice for everyone who want to invest in cryptocurrencies is, dont do it. You have no idea about cryptocurrencies, how they work and you never watch how the stock market works. So these is the best combination to loose all your money. So just forget it, there will be no other coin like bitcoin who will go from 1 cent to ten thousand dollars. The time where you can get richt with 5 dollars investments are over.
aligator2017

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 10:02:26 AM

Trade according your trading strategy. Oh, you haven't got one? Nice, that means you are not trader but person interested in crypto. And if you are - than why would you allow others to get your crypto for third of price you owe it? Undecided

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
EOSex
EOS Exchange

The Exchange for the EOS Community!   

███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
ICO: 15th October to 20th November

▄▄█▌
                       ▄▄██▀▀█▌
                    ▄██▀▀    █▌
 ▄              ▄▄██▀    ▄▀  █▌
▐███▄▄         ▐█▀     ▄█    █▌
▐█▌ ▀▀██▄      █▌      █ ▄▀  █▌
▐█▌    ▀▀██▄▄  █▌    ▄█▀▀    █▌
▐█▌   ▄    ▀██▄█▌  ▄█▀     ▄██
▐█▌   ▀█     ▀██▌ ▄█    ▄▄██▀
▐█▌  ▄  ▀▄    ▐█▌▄█ ▄▄██▀▀
 ██   ▀▀▄█▄   ▐███▄█▀▀
  ██▄     ▀█  ▐█▀▀
   ▀▀██▄▄   █ ▐█▌
       ▀▀██▄▄███
           ▀▀▀█▌
WHITEPAPER
BTC                          ▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄██████
              ▄▄▄█████▀▀████▌
        ▄▄▄████████▀ ▄██████
  ▄▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███████▌
▀███████████▀   ▄██████████
   ▀▀▀███▀    ▄███████████▌
        █▌  ██████████████
        ▐█ ██████████████▌
         █████▀ ▀████████
          ██▀      ▀████▌
                      ▀▀
             ▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
ttking

Activity: 324

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:11:15 PM

I think that you shouldn't give up as many traders have failed but it doesn't mean that you shouldn't keep on trying! the market will become green again! You need to believe in this!
Winner
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1000

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:36:16 PM

It's your bad luck that you bought Ethereum at so high price but there is no way without hold. You could sold your ETH now you can buy with 2* or 3* lowest price. Best best decision is hold your Ethereum or some good Coins.
Ethereum is very active with their exchange volume. Since you are watching the prices you should invest in it at a low value.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Financemy7

Activity: 70

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:46:46 PM

Personally, I think that the sale will not bring you the profit that you expected. Stop panicking and hold Cool Cool Cool
muksal

Activity: 373
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:00:18 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

try to be patient and wait. I see ethereum prices starting to rise again. likely to stabilize again. I hope the ethereum price can be higher than last year.

taktik

Activity: 504

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:04:02 PM

Personally, I think that the sale will not bring you the profit that you expected. Stop panicking and hold Cool Cool Cool
I completely agree with you, because any sale will be carried out at current prices, which are ten times less than even the prices of ico.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: