Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 12:12:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70544 times)
Prosperityforall

Activity: 490
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:06:11 PM

Don't panic,mate. It is awful seeing such decrease, but the best decision now is just patiently wait and nothing more. Don't afraid of loosing all, such decrease is an opportunity  to buy more!
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Kramblerty

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:06:49 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

Keep it, don't sell. The time when you think that it's the moment for sale and sells, then ETH is going up. So just keep. Due to professionals view the level of 180-190 is the bottom after which the ETH can recover to 1000.
Abal Abal

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 10:10:28 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
should all decisions be in your hands, you should first study the current state of the market so you don't make the wrong decision. I mean turn off your decision with the basic knowledge and possible circumstances.

Matteo.b

Activity: 356

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:43:27 PM

Don't be so confused make an study on how you coup up in your loss. Wait and be patience to overcome your loss always continue the market watch list. In my thoughts the coming  bull market stand out and prepare on that.
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:50:51 PM

I think at least you should wait until next December to make a decision, December is always a good date for cryptos and this I think will not be an exception, in the end, you will see if it is worthwhile to continue making hodl or recover enough investment, what I will recommend is that you do not become greedy, if you can not continue enduring is better to sell when you recover your money.

Bitcoin to the moon
itasannah

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:53:23 PM

when the crypto prices were down, it would be better if we hold the coins that we have. but when the crypto prices start to rise we can sell them little by a little while waiting for crypto prices to stabilize. we must learn to be more patient, otherwise, we will get the bigger losses.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:55:43 PM

Your asset has fallen in price, this is true, but if you sell it now you will lose $ 600 + potential profit if the asset grows in value. Think about it. When you invested, why did you do it? Did you expect a profit on the next day?
Eugenar

Activity: 1274
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:56:12 PM

hy mates

It would always be holding. Many people are indeed losing huge profit at times like this where downtrend is dominant in the market BUT given that there would always be possibility for the market to rise, we should be patient and choose holding over selling. Selling on the other hand would completely cut down the loss which would eventually yield to regrets once recovery happen.
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:57:44 PM

The best decision should fit your strategy. Do you have strategy? If not, then try to create it and keep going according to this strategy.
It will be the best decision based on your experience
detymalse

Activity: 80

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:58:40 PM

Don't panic,mate. It is awful seeing such decrease, but the best decision now is just patiently wait and nothing more. Don't afraid of loosing all, such decrease is an opportunity  to buy more!
Don't let the price of the coin get to you, investments work better if the person is holding it.

ripzombie

Activity: 589

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 11:03:20 PM

I think that now the best solution would be to select a few tokens. It seems to me that long-term investment does not justify itself.
makankambing

Activity: 131
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:33:02 PM

All you need is learning Technical Analysis & Fundamental Analysis. It will help you to survive in this crypto market.
Viklopot

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:08:50 PM

you should have sold your Ethereum a long time ago. of course sell it and don't keep it because its price keeps falling
beswaax
Copper Member

Activity: 70
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:19:13 PM

Well to be honest it will take a long time until ETH will go back to 900€, you only lose when you sell, so you have not lost anything yet. Just hold, the best option right now.
IVEXO

Activity: 574
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 03:24:31 PM

The best decision in the crypto currency is your own made decision
You need to make deep researches and find out information yourself

It aids your trading skill and makes you a lot confident too
Never underestimate your self made decision
SaféTilt

Activity: 174

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:27:33 PM

hy mates

Mate firstly you need to stop afraiding during dumps. What i can advice you.. You need to buy more ethereum in that price and if it keeps decreasing please continue buying more and more. You need to stop when your money is finish and that time you need to start waiting with patiently.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Drakula

Activity: 421
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:45:52 PM

I agree with you. All of you keep this in mind. In addition to this, remember when is the best time to buy and to sell so that it would help you maximize the opportunities given by this industry
ardentvolcanoes

Activity: 1036
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:45:40 PM

I agree with you. All of you keep this in mind. In addition to this, remember when is the best time to buy and to sell so that it would help you maximize the opportunities given by this industry
Always follow your own decision while you are inside this business, a lots of opinion around here and it hard to know whos telling the truth, most of them are just hyping in order to promote their respective assets, if you really wanted to take advantage much preferred to  do your own research and never to influence your decision by someone who's also not assured that things will happen according to their expectations.
Silberman
Legendary

Activity: 2506
Merit: 1333

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 04:57:44 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

It is simply too late to sell, this is the problem with new investors and traders if you invest in a coin you should set a range about how much money you are willing to lose when you make an investment, something between 10% or 15% is fine, so if you bought ethereum when it was worth 900 you could have sold when it was 810 or 765 and your losses would be acceptable but now you're losing 66% so your only option is to hold.
CryptoGuro1

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

“The Protocol for the Audience Economy”

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:01:43 PM

Just do what your head is telling you, if you cant afford to lose anymore then sell, if you can afford to lose it then let it ride

M E D I A   『 https://www.mediaprotocol.org/ 』
P R O T O C O L   ────   ICO: Buy MEDIA Tokens
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: