Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:34:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70544 times)
Red Fire

Activity: 189
Merit: 28

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:03:43 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
please do not panic. you might lose all of your money if you panic in the markets situation. all you need to do is to wait for the right moment before you sell it so that you will not lose money.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:09:47 PM

If you dont want to bleed more, it is the best for you to quit the game now as the market future is unpredictable. I will stay foot here and holding my coins to see the market's tomorrow.
ser54gold

Activity: 63
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:11:24 PM

Decision made is always like a road someone has prepared to tread to reach a certain place. Sometimes inaction is the most difficult way. Too late. If you are satisfied with a third of your investment then sell. If you need money now, then sell. And if you are doing well, leave your investments for better times.
Pepito Manaloto

Activity: 377
Merit: 100

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
It is actually a hard decision to make right now since ethereum is known to be a powerful coin so holding it may bring you back what you've lost, but on the other hand, things might get worse so selling can be your escape to avoid loosing more money. Think about it carefully and observe the market always knowing that it can help you on deciding.

reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:30:15 PM

hy mates

Ethereum cannot go down continuously due to its huge investor-support on the market. Ethereum has more capabilities to recover. The price is now low for potential investors to buy more and join the train.
reverseflash

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:31:52 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

It is simply too late to sell, this is the problem with new investors and traders if you invest in a coin you should set a range about how much money you are willing to lose when you make an investment, something between 10% or 15% is fine, so if you bought ethereum when it was worth 900 you could have sold when it was 810 or 765 and your losses would be acceptable but now you're losing 66% so your only option is to hold.
Most of the incoming cryptocurrencies in the world thought that if they bought a coin and wait, then it will definitely go up. Alas, disappointment can be very strong. Then they sell coins at a low price and leave the market without even trying to understand the principle of crypto.
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:44:00 PM

you should have sold your Ethereum a long time ago. of course sell it and don't keep it because its price keeps falling
Don't need to have any money lost from doing that stunt. My coins will stay inside of my wallet thank you very much.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
Ubrfeh

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:46:40 PM

well, my first main question you that all the money invested and Ethereum?
and I think Ethereum will grow in the future just need to be able to wait and you will earn good money
oriremeji

Activity: 46
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:50:41 PM

Hold. I don't have other variants here but holding seems to be very nice decision for your moves and for the future income of yourself and of other participants here.
Absolutep

Activity: 434
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:08 PM

Selling what you bought for 900$ at whatever price we have now to me is not the best decision especially when we know surely that it will surely rise,this month,next,three months time or more than i can't say.I will rather advice you to hodl and wait patiently for the bull run
enta2k

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

The Future of Security Tokens

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:05:30 PM

hy mates

Don't panic and be patient. I'm not sure that Ethereum will grow to 900$ but I think price will be more than now

InflamesAndrei

Activity: 141
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:12:31 PM

All you need is learning Technical Analysis & Fundamental Analysis. It will help you to survive in this crypto market.
One test won't get you far. The opinion of one person is ineffective. So I advise you to join communities and find like-minded people.
Malkazimir

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:21:24 PM

hy mates

In this case, it's difficult to advise anything. These are your assets and you must make your own decisions. There are great prospects that the market will begin to grow in the near future. If you have the opportunity to wait, then in my opinion this would be a good decision.
Litefoxx1698

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 06:38:31 PM

I really don't want to believe that thisis the end of ethereum. I think thisis a temporary situation and all will be fine soon

★━━━━━━★★  Z-POP DREAM  ★★━━━━━━★
/━/━━━//★ GROW TALENT CREATE STAR ★\\━━━\━\
WHITEPAPERWEBSITETELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOK
amaterazu

Activity: 407
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:07:22 PM

You must remain in the trade and keep hold of your coins. In conditions of price, falls is the best strategy is to hold the coins. And if you still have money to invest, this is certainly going to be a very good chance. By leveraging market conditions are in sure you could buy a coin with a very low price. And you will get a profit in the future.

█▐ ▏  DDCT  ▕ ▌   https://digitaldollarcoin.com/   ▕ ▌█
∎∎∎∎    The etherMillennium Coin of the Century    ∎∎∎∎
gendang_cinta

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:14:36 PM

Hold. I don't have other variants here but holding seems to be very nice decision for your moves and for the future income of yourself and of other participants here.
holding the coins you have now without buying again I think it's the safest way for now because we are still very difficult to predict the future fate of the market. But if you are ambitious to increase your assets better to buy ETH or Bitcoin coins, I think these two coins are the safest to maintain in the long run, especially when the price drops so it will be very profitable if you buy now.
AVAMONEY

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:16:16 PM

It is hard to predict but the current hold ETH is still a better option than selling them but I believe the best choice is to hold your crypto assets,   Therefore, my advice is to endure and wait.
Suslura

Activity: 579

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:18:34 PM

It is hard to predict but the current hold ETH is still a better option than selling them but I believe the best choice is to hold your crypto assets,   Therefore, my advice is to endure and wait.
I, too, adhere to this opinion and no matter what kind of a coin it is. In any case, you need to wait and store all the coins that are in the portfolio.

]
Suzukigsxr250

Activity: 250
Merit: 13

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:22:43 PM

My suggestion to you is hold. There is always boom and bust periods in markets. You can convert it to another coin if you want.You can invest some of it into a new coin too.

ay.postnov

Activity: 210

eSports Tournaments on the Blockchain

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 07:28:54 PM

here is a very simple answer - wait and hold! Price of ethereum will be at least 2000k soon and you will get large profit in the future!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: