Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:51:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70544 times)
toast

Activity: 1582
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

The only thing you can do now is just hold. You didn't loose anything until you sell.
If you did the right thing and didn't invest money that you need, you'll be just fine next bull run Smiley
I strongly agree with the opinion you convey, in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anatoly339102

Activity: 348
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 14, 2018, 03:17:50 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

Until you sold it cheaper, you didn't lose anything. Patience and hold. Now Ethereum is even cheaper, it has fallen in price by more than 10 times from the maximum price.  Try to distract yourself and not look at the coinmarketcap, everything will be fine

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
randyg29

Activity: 330
Merit: 10

http://www.daxico.com/

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 03:34:36 PM

I think you should not sell it you may really lose your all investments once you sell it this year. And I think you must forget those investments that you lose by now because it makes you stressed in thinking about your investments and won't increase your investments. That's why I suggested you to deal with it and wait for your turn when it started to increase this coming year.

Dhaniii

Activity: 728
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/hgxNNiA.png

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:12:23 PM

only advice, if you are still strong, there is no harm in you staying hold, because the price is very far from the price you buy.
but if it's not strong, you can sell your coins, and start trading daily again from the beginning. all choices are yours, but don't get the wrong loss. good luck.

jerry29@

Activity: 206
Merit: 6

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:19:19 PM

My best decision is that just to stay calm at this market crash. Just don't do any panic sell.
aziziasa

Activity: 316
Merit: 1

Colletrix - Bridging the Physical and Virtual Worl

View Profile
December 14, 2018, 04:34:04 PM

Better your coins last for a long time. If you sell coins, the price is very low and you will only get a loss. In the world of crypto coin trading, you have to be patient. Sell coins when prices rise and when prices decline, it is better to invest.

━  ━━  ━━━     colletrix     ━━━  ━━  ━
Revolutionizing the IP Industry via Tokenization
━      [ I E O June 2019 ]      ━
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:04:46 AM

Selling is definitely not a solution right now because the price of eth is low. I think the best you can do is to continue holding because for sure the prices will go up, especially eth's price since it is such a strong coin.
I agree. We shouldn't sell anything for now. Buy maybe, sell no. Prices are affordable and we can do some trading, but better hold on to good coins.

5thFear

Activity: 1260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
December 15, 2018, 11:07:35 AM

Get out of it while you can. The market is on a big crash and the best thing to do right now is to be in a safe zone and that is out of this market for the time being. Let it fall and settle down to its new price. Then start investing in it again.
Successv

Activity: 207

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:10:02 AM

As it turned out, this was not the worst price of the coin, because now we see the price much lower than it was and we have to worry a lot more!
Tiana1

Activity: 150

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

Well, at that time you posted we all thought it was the worst not knowing that the worst was yet to come. 84$ as at today, one wouldn't believe ethereum would fall to this point from about 1400$. Selling off is definitely not the solution now, the only option now is to HODL.
heleng05

Activity: 322

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:04:46 PM

I don't think it would make sense if you sell your investment right now just to let your investments not to lose in this year because of the markets value are still falling. The better thing to do to your investments is to keep it holding because most of the months are in the state of being in the low price in the market and that means to me is this coming year would be a good start of increasing their value, so keep holding it trust your currency.

monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 12:49:17 PM

The most beautiful dessert right now is to hold first and do not sell or change token coins because today's low price of coins due to low price of bitcoin. so the person who enters the bitcoin may be able to sell or change.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
goku21

Activity: 336
Merit: 3

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:04:25 PM

Best decision this time is to work with crypto and hold coins because bitcoin is now low. As the bitcoin increases the more you can earn it it is possible to be smart at the time of knocking out the cryptocurrency market.
kiranarora

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:05:35 PM

Looking at cryptyo market status, it will be right that trading should not be done right now. This should be the right decision.
NickoOrteras

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:14:09 PM

The most important decision during the cryptocurrency market was to break down and become industrious. and be optimistic about thinking because it's a good thing to do.
LukkasG

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:29:22 PM

No one knows what is the best decision now. I personally have decided not to sell at all. But I am not afraid to lose since not much were invested.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 01:53:49 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Obviously, as you can see pal almost all commentators here suggested you to not to sell your Ethereum instead, you must hold em in a long term or be a bullish for awhile. And besides. your not the only community here who faced that kind of circumstances in holding Eth but of course including myself, and yet I am still look forward in a positive ways dude. 
MetalGear

Activity: 714

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:36:58 PM

The only thing you can do now is just hold. You didn't loose anything until you sell.
If you did the right thing and didn't invest money that you need, you'll be just fine next bull run Smiley
Even holding of ethereum is now dangerous because of the collapse price. I wonder how the holders of ethereum manage their losses and I guess most of them already cut the losses but some people are keep on holding. About the bull run its hard to know when it will happen again but I hope the bull right will happen again as soon as possible.
Hasansat
Copper Member

Activity: 295

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:37:13 PM

Do not be confused.Be patience. Before making any decision, you should know about the Bitcoin market and then make a decision. So I will tell you not to get distracted by the information given anyone, then find out the information about Bitcoin and then decide.

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
odranoel

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:38:52 PM

The best decision as of this time is to hold. It hurts that this year is not good for us, but in the use of holding the coin.I think this is the best way to earn more or become a millionaire next year.

YouSeeMe  ♦   Bartcoin  ♦  Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: