Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 09:56:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70555 times)
Charlie3

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 02:42:42 PM

now almost new year is there so we do can expect bull run soon i am holding my coins no matter what happens
kauban2018

Activity: 271
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 03:05:44 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
Best is to decide  whether where will make you happy. hold or sell it? Its up to you to decide about ot. In my case I would choose to hold it since it makes me feel safe at least to just wait for the market to recover once more. Trading these says makes me still doubt about it aince we are siffering bearish market today
popolite11

Activity: 882
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 04:52:14 PM

it is too late to sell now because the market has sunk in price

I guess, all guys that stay on this Forum have already understood that we must not sell the altcoins now. Why should we chose to be losers if there is another chance to wait a bit and get the profits?
Dimm_bounty13

Activity: 322

Tokenize Everything - https://www.udap.io/

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 08:45:28 PM

The best solution in such a difficult time, especially now is to buy good and promising assets, at very low prices in the medium and long term, and then just reap the fruits of success) today at such prices, in 2020, you can definitely earn from X20-100, so today the opportunity for large grandfathers

The best thing that I can advise you is to close your notebook, have a rest and don't look at the charts before the New Year. And maybe open it in 15th January and think whether to buy or not!

Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:05:01 PM

Look at the charts, the price is not standing still in one place. It grows all the time then falls. It is on this and you can earn. If you don't have enough skills, then get them. Learn to trade, and then use your knowledge in practice. Don't panic, everything will be fine. Just believe in crypto and keep improving your skills.
ostrogoto2012

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 10:16:48 PM

in this period when market going down i see only one decision. Its waiting. Bette holding all coins and waiting when market will rise again. in time is good continue working

██████████
                   ████████████
                 ██████████████
               ████████████████
             ██████████████████
██████████           ██████████          ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████           ███████     ██████████████████
██████████████████████████     ████████████████████
████████████████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████████████████     ████████████████████████
████████████████████     ██████████████████████████
██████████████████     ███████           ██████████
██████████           █████████           ██████████
██████████          ██████████           ██████████
                    ██████████████████
                    ████████████████
                    ██████████████
                    ████████████
                    ██████████
.PrimeDAO - An Adoption Engine for Open Finance.
fathur01

Activity: 700
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 15, 2018, 11:55:57 PM

This topic is just another confirmation that no one knows exactly what will happen to the cryptocurrency market in the future, at least in the near future. I think you can sell Ethereum now, as it is more likely that It will drop to $ 60.
A L I E N
Legendary

Activity: 1358
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:38:52 AM

hold and possibly increase, we are in the moment of greatest fear to disappointment, good time to buy  Cheesy

If you decide to buy some cryptocurrencies as soon as they are cheap only, you will make a mistake. You must understand which of the altcoins have got enough potential to become the best gainers in the future.
sallasvve

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 18, 2018, 09:51:39 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Everyone is waiting for the market turn. When it happens the price will go up again and we will see ETH again at the price of 900 and above.

Darkness304

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 18, 2018, 09:55:11 AM

oop! that is a really big deference because from $900 to $297.43 nuch.. please just hold and don't worry the market will be alright I don't think selling can still benefits you rather than loosing more. just be patient I bet you the market will grow back soonest.

Exactly, The bear market through start of the year. Be patient to wait few months next. The crypto market will be rising to get the new investor.
Pontorez

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:54:26 AM

hy mates

No one can accurately predict how the crypto market will develop in the future. Now you just need to be patient and wait. I really hope that in the near future the prices of reliable coins will go up. But, most likely, this will only happen by the end of next year.
pidie

Activity: 639
Merit: 18

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:59:44 AM

In my opinion. It's better now that you don't sell your ETH first. You wait when market conditions stabilize. I am sure that if early next year ETH prices will rise again. You must be optimistic and confident.
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 12:46:47 PM

If it is sold in its current condition, I think you will lose a lot of money. I think the best decision now is to keep holding coins. I am sure if the market will definitely rise again. And you also have to be patient, not panic and sell coins.
juchin

Activity: 290

Join @Bountycloud for the best bounties!

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 01:16:57 PM

hy mates

If you don't need this money immediately, I suggest you should hold it, stop loss at now is not a wise decision. Let's forget its price everyday and if you still have money to invest, you should buy more

jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 19, 2018, 01:44:45 PM

Holding is the best decision as if you sell now, you will be in huge losses and market is showing revival signs now. You will recover your equity and also get profits if you hold for some time as better days are coming for this market shortly.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 05:23:48 PM

in very poor crypto conditions, I think the best decision is to hold all the assets you have, but if you think selling can reduce losses, it's also good. the situation is indeed quite confusing
I support the idea of ​​starting HOLD today or continuing to invest in very cheap tokens, which today are sold in a very large number and very cheap. If you have already analyzed the situation, it seems to me that you should already begin to invest
avonka

Activity: 512

View Profile
December 19, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

Those who invested on the last year hype and did not trade in the meantime are in difficult situation. What they could do is to buy more on this dip to have a better weighted average. (but only if they have top coins which will recover when the market turns into bullish)
adamreb

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:39:15 AM

hy mates

If you have lost confidence in cryptocurrencies, then you can sell them for your peace of mind. It should be understood that no one can accurately predict the future situation, so the decision must be taken individually. But I still believe in the gradual improvement of the situation on the crypto market, now I just need to be patient.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 06:53:49 PM

Those who invested on the last year hype and did not trade in the meantime are in difficult situation. What they could do is to buy more on this dip to have a better weighted average. (but only if they have top coins which will recover when the market turns into bullish)
I think that these guys will wait anyway, because today many people understand that prices today are very high, despite the fact that today BTC costs about $ 4000, so after a while this price will seem to them very sweet.
rataplannetje69

Activity: 205

🔴 IRONX - Best in Crypto 🔴

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 10:45:22 PM

The only thing you can do now is just hold. You didn't loose anything until you sell.
If you did the right thing and didn't invest money that you need, you'll be just fine next bull run Smiley
I strongly agree with the opinion you convey, in my opinion the development of the crypto currency depends on the investor itself
I agree too. The best thing we should do is to hold and wait for the bull run or at least bull trot. Because last December probably won't be repeated.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: