Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 08:50:24 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70563 times)
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 03:57:46 PM

In my opinion, the best decision is to hold. I think this year is a condition that is not favorable for us. but believe, that early next year the price of Bitcoin and ETH will experience a significant increase in the market.
This year has been a test. It seems to me that in 2018 there were a lot of people who left the market, but it would be easier for us to go for now without them, today we buy cryptocurrencies at $ 1 in order to sell them at $ 100 in a year
Gasolindance

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

yamzu

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:04:46 PM

The best decision for now, I think is still watch the market and control coins, which you had bouth. Holding and selling are our decisions for next months.

De_nis

Activity: 560
Merit: 109

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:08:40 PM

Hello! We have a lot of such enthusiasts, the whales have heated us up and used us, I wonder what actions you took, because I still do not lose hope to fly to the moon!
DominickA86

Activity: 252

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:14:57 PM

I would recommend you to wait for the better market conditions, because it won't bring you anything if you sell your coins right now. You will only make loses and quit crypto currencies market. Just wait and the market will recover.
indriasyifa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:22:55 PM

solution for you right now in my opinion:
1. Be patient and continue to wait for ETH to rise again
2. Continue to invest, meaning you buy other coins that have a positive movement
3. sell your Ethereum and buy Bitcoin, because the movement of bitcoin is faster than Ethereum, and faster to replace the losses you experience.

BITWINGS - Guaranteed worth $0.20
Minephone - First smartphone that produces up to 2 ETH/month (http://minephone.bitwings.org)
Ayobami99
Copper Member

Activity: 617
Merit: 3

The wonders of the blockchain technology

View Profile WWW
December 26, 2018, 04:34:41 PM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?
its one of two options, its either you buy more to compensate for the great loss or you sell high (with loss) and buy again when its considerably low to compensate for the loss, these are strategies without guarantee... Sorry for the loss, but i believe you can still profit from holding eth, it may only take a lot of time

🕹️ Wunbit Arcade 🕹️
   🌐 =⬢ Website ⬢= 🌐       👾 Join the Next Generation of Blockchain-Powered Games! 👾        📄 =⬢ Whitepaper ⬢= 📄
📣 =⬢ Facebook ⬢= 📣                    ☝️ =⬢ Twitter ⬢= ☝️                    🎰 =⬢ Bitcointalk Thread ⬢= 🎰                    💬 =⬢ Telegram ⬢= 💬                    🚀 =⬢ BUY TOKENS ⬢= 🚀
JRoth

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 04:38:01 PM

I'm in a similar situation with you and I'm holding. I think the market will reach that high again, I don't want to lose value by selling but you should consider your situation better I think.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:02:32 PM

I'm in a similar situation with you and I'm holding. I think the market will reach that high again, I don't want to lose value by selling but you should consider your situation better I think.
it is important to understand that it is not possible to be sure when the market will reach that high point. we can't be sure that this will happen very soon

fedben

Activity: 230
Merit: 2

XCRYPT

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 05:17:29 PM

Now that ethereum is getting more and more stabled, I think one should just try and invest more in ethereum because I think ethereum is going to have a massive boom as from now on. I'll also try invest more in ethereum & bitcoin.

xCRYPT ➲➲➲IEO-SALE On IDAX Exchange (https://www.xcrypt.club/)
AndRE177

Activity: 322

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 06:15:29 PM

At current prices Ethereum sell too late. I do not see the point of doing this. We can only wait and hope that the Ethereum will rise in price. And then we can not only cover the losses, but also earn.

Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 07:45:37 PM

Now that ethereum is getting more and more stabled, I think one should just try and invest more in ethereum because I think ethereum is going to have a massive boom as from now on. I'll also try invest more in ethereum & bitcoin.

Do not rush to now invest in Ethereum. In the future, it may again fall in price and then there will be a great opportunity to invest in ETH.
I did not have time to buy a lot of ETH at the price of $ 90. I thought the price would fall even lower.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
Mikell556

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 26, 2018, 10:36:40 PM

The best solution for those who want to earn is to wait for the next fall level and invest free money in Ethereum. In the future, it will grow well in price.
levvv

Activity: 532
Merit: 17

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 01:43:05 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Well, i think if you want to cut your loss now, it is already too late because the loss will be much if you sell your ETH now.
In this 2018, there was no one know that this year will be the long bear market, so i think you are not the only one who getting confused.
Other peoples who bought with the last year peak price will have a big loss if they want to sell now.
dmcx

Activity: 348

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:15:01 AM

The best solution for those who want to earn is to wait for the next fall level and invest free money in Ethereum. In the future, it will grow well in price.

As far as I see, you're wrong to say that it will have another discount, I don't believe it. I see you just need to buy the cheapest altcoin and wait for their price to rise in the near future, don't miss the good time now Roll Eyes

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
kicauklaten

Activity: 840
Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2018, 02:58:20 AM

selling will not provide anything of value either. hold and wait for a better result at the time of the Ascension of crypto arrives. Although either when the anticipation of it but on the need to sell at a price that a loss then I think hold for better results should be prioritized.

zxl912157

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 03:04:21 AM

hy mates

This is the silliness that always follows the FOMO from the Telegram channel which is less trusted.
Maybe you also have to be brave enough to lose a lot compared to now.

when the price drops by around 3% then you have to be brave to StopLoss. The choice for now might be better HODL.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 06:11:27 PM

The best decision for now, I think is still watch the market and control coins, which you had bouth. Holding and selling are our decisions for next months.
This is indeed a very good thing, so I also support your opinion about HOLD because today it is really a very cool opportunity for people. Just wait in the wings, everything will work out.
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:38:28 PM

hy mates

The reason why we are given some invest advise before investing, is so that we will not start lamenting over what has already happened, if what we have invested is the amount we can afford to lose.
Come to think of it, when you saw the market plummeting, you ought to have sold what you had and then look forward to reinvest in it.
rabinot

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 11:42:57 PM

do not need to reset everything trust me because you will be very sorry for this

⚫▶ BUILDERIUM.io Token Sale Starts ▶ July 23 th, 2018
Outlander
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 02:14:53 AM

The problem now is that you mainly look at yourself. If you have enough cash to support it, you can choose to wait for the arrival of the bull market; if not, you can sell the part to make a living.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: