Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:08:45 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: what is the best decision  (Read 70560 times)
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:22:04 PM

What have you done eventually? If you have extra funds, then I suggest you to take risks and invest more in crypto currency. This is the only rational decision, but it is risky.
Of course, if we are talking about the funds that can be allocated from the household budget without damage to the family, then of course it is very profitable to invest in cryptocurrency today, especially if the prices are in such a low position. We will appreciate the benefits after some time, When we get a good profit.
Stewart66

Activity: 630

https://www.cd3d.app

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 07:22:59 PM

Based on the fact that you still have not sold your ethereum purchased for $ 900 last year, you are not a trader, but an ordinary holder. In this case, the best solution will continue to hold eth until the market gives you the opportunity to sell it profitably. If you can afford to wait as long as you need - do it
there is nothing better than surviving until the price improves, at least waiting until the price has returned like the price when buying, but even though the capital returns but in my opinion the person is still losing money, that is losing time, but it's still better than losing so much money.
and now there is good news for him because there will be hardfork for ethereum which might have a positive impact on the price of ethereum

BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:24:16 PM

At the moment, I think that you need to invest in Ethereum, but maybe you should wait a couple of weeks, as the price may fall even more and then it is definitely worth buying.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Semosuchi Tesongrato

Activity: 546
Merit: 33

Rasputin Party Mansion

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 08:51:18 PM

If you were confused in August, today you are probably in the most complete panic, like many of us.
However, hope is the last to die, as the Latins said.
So, let's hold on and ... let's hope so!

●  ROC2  ●   We have successfully delivered STAGE 1   ● ━━━━━━━━━━ ━━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
━ ━━ ━━━━ ━━━━━━  We now invite you to become part of PHASE2 expansion In Partnership With REDTUBE
● Telegram    ● Twitter    ● Facebook    ● Medium    [  ICO is L I V E !  ]   ━━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━ ━
duongdaiduong

Activity: 289

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:21:19 PM

I'm not sure if you've sold ETH or not. Perhaps you are going through a bad time, not just you, including many people like you and me. We will have to wait, and it may take a long time for Crypto to recover. Good luck!
Hans Groober

Activity: 276

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 09:32:42 PM

Based on the fact that you still have not sold your ethereum purchased for $ 900 last year, you are not a trader, but an ordinary holder. In this case, the best solution will continue to hold eth until the market gives you the opportunity to sell it profitably. If you can afford to wait as long as you need - do it

Really. It is necessary to have nerves of steel to keep Ethereum with such a strong fall in price. You could sell it at any level of falling prices and now you would have already covered the losses from the sale.
Now, really, it remains only to wait.

[ Z ] ZooomEx0%  trading  FEE                            CRYPTO EXCHANGE 
facebook  |  TELEGRAM  |  ◥ twitter  [  A N N  ◾  B O U N T Y  ◾  WP   ]
████████████████████ (❪ TRADE NOW ❫) ████████████████████
astridwi

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 10:59:53 PM

always seeing the current market developments makes me even more horrified and scared even though I know crypto still has the potential to grow better, what I'm doing now is a long-term investment in established coins and I will see it for the next few months or years for the benefit better
Aragorn_125

Activity: 448

MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:06:05 PM

If you didn't sell then, nothing has changed for you. What then, that now we can only wait for the cryptocurrency to show strong growth, maybe it is still able to beat records

MirclIX

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:12:13 PM

The best solution is to wait now. We see that the market is not stable.
He must recover and everyone who invested will come to success.

[ Z ] ZooomEx◾ 0%  trading  FEE    CRYPTO EXCHANGE
███████ (❪ https://www.zooomex.com/ ❫) ███████
valenow
Copper Member

Activity: 118
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 30, 2018, 11:12:52 PM

The best decision is just hold! Man, hold your crypto and don't tell other people about your funds.
people are jealous about your assets and once you got rich,then you should take care!

S.E.D.O.
Document management system based on blockchain
WHITEPAPER | ANN | WEB | DISCORD | TWITTER | FACEBOOK | TELEGRAM
|
masterfu678

Activity: 280

www.becent.com

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 09:46:03 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December
please can someone tell me what to do?

It was a long-term investment. Don't pay attention to this fall. In the future, you will think of it as a minor correction,nothing more. Calm down, drink tea and look for other projects)

Metall303

Activity: 891

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 10:58:50 AM

The best decision is just hold! Man, hold your crypto and don't tell other people about your funds.
people are jealous about your assets and once you got rich,then you should take care!
I do not agree with the fact that now the most profitable is just to hold your crypto. In January, the market will be volatile and I think that the most profitable is to trade and earn money on the different price of Buy and Sell. just hold now makes no sense.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 01:22:26 PM

I think I have to hold up to the initial price you bought at that time. That's the right choice in my opinion. Hopefully in 2019 ethereum prices will increase as last year.
We all hope so, because we all want to see the normal state of our wallet, which was before. Today, our wallets literally dropped in price by 10 times. Today it is a terrible situation, which in general is normalizing soon.
Moeda

Activity: 1585
Merit: 271

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
December 31, 2018, 05:39:44 PM

I think it would be good for you to trade with the remaining Ethereum than you hold until the ethereum price rises to $ 900 to return your capital. If you trade, of course you will increase the number of Ethereum even though the price is getting lower. This means you have to increase the number of Ethereum from the previous one.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:24:30 AM

hy mates

i m seriously confused because i don't know the right decision to make now, i can't really bear the market anymore ETH has fallen  to what i don't know the market is no longer pleasing i m loosing everyday by day.

should i sell or hold instead of me loosing every day. now just to a look at ethereum price $297.43 what i bought at $900 last year December

Selling at the moment is not the best idea. I would advise you to increase the number of coins and hope for their mining system depending on the number of coins in the account. This may help you in the future.
megaplage

Activity: 320

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 08:33:50 AM

I personally have rarely encountered people who have made it to such a low drop. You do realize that recovery will take a very long time, don't you? if you are not ready to wait so long - sell.
andor.gellenhidi

Activity: 602

View Profile
January 01, 2019, 03:44:31 PM

I think it would be good for you to trade with the remaining Ethereum than you hold until the ethereum price rises to $ 900 to return your capital. If you trade, of course you will increase the number of Ethereum even though the price is getting lower. This means you have to increase the number of Ethereum from the previous one.
Absolutely correct opinion, I also think that today it is only necessary to increase the number of top coins in your wallets, because it will definitely affect your well-being in the future. Today there are opportunities.
kagawawa

Activity: 314

View Profile
January 03, 2019, 09:48:03 AM

hy mates

I think you should hold it when ETH price has decreased too much than the last time you bought. Now the crypto market is not good for everyone. So, please be patient.
EvgenOrel

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 10:25:17 AM

hy mates

The best solution for you is to stop trading for some period. Now it is very difficult even for professionals to decide what to do, and here you are talking about the semi-pros who have only recently learned what the resistance zone.
Stervyatnik

Activity: 249
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2019, 11:00:49 AM

I think that for the time being it is better to do nothing with them but to wait until the market finally starts to grow, because now you just fix a loss!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: