Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 08:36:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Many think crypto is dead. It is not.  (Read 5978 times)
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:29:30 PM

I think cryptocurrencies do look like a bubble, but I still doubt it. We can only say that those who invested in time and started the game, he will be the winner. Make money while it's possible.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2018, 07:31:49 PM

really we have different perception about everything, so we cannot all put our heads in one place, so for us who know cypto is not dead let us tell them. CRYPTO IS NOT DEAD its just down time it will be up again soon.

yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 07:34:14 PM

I think cryptocurrencies do look like a bubble, but I still doubt it. We can only say that those who invested in time and started the game, he will be the winner. Make money while it's possible.

It's too long to be a bubble, so it's not. There are many things in the world that look like a bubble and even the banking sector. What will happen to the Bank if one day all the depositors come and take your Deposit, it will burst. Therefore, digital money has the right to exist and will be accepted in the world. You just have to wait

Siegtal81

Activity: 334

Global Trans-Fee Mining Exchange

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 11:31:13 AM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

Crpyto is not dead. Don't be stupid. HODL.

I believe that such statements about the death of the crypto market came about because of the panic and worries of different people. But one should not make such emotional statements, it is always important to assess the situation rationally and objectively. Personally, I am convinced that today the crypto market is the technology of the future, which will confidently develop and benefit society in the future.

paradigmaV

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 03:11:24 PM

I keep reading some really desperate people on a forum (other than this one) and they seem sure that crypto is dead, because it is scam etc.

We see a lot of opinions not only of the forum participants, but also of very respected experts in the world of crypto. Unfortunately, I can not take any of this two sides. We have every chance of growth, but at the same time, no less chance of continuing to fall. It seems to me that the advice in this case is inappropriate. Everyone must make a decision for themselves.
EL-NIDO

Activity: 629
Merit: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 04:42:45 PM

These are people who do not believe in cryptocurrency and in the technology of blockchain. And others are talking bad because they just lost their funds.
Crypto it the future and it will grow more. Only shitcoins and scam projects without any value and and useless technology will die.
krenus

Activity: 210

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:03:36 PM

oh, come off it, crypto will never be deat once it has appeared. we know that some people wish it was, but really, so many involved now. it would be really difficult to kill crypto at this degree

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Nanagyasi

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:08:08 PM

I so not know why people would think crypto is dead. Probably because of the fall in value but that is not new in crypto. What I have observed is that most of those who claim crypto is dead are those who have inadequate knowledge or probably just repeating what someone else has said.

Kofiy
Copper Member

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

Am KOFIY!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:11:20 PM

I hope you are not among those weak minds that believe such things. Crypto is not dead, thinking that Crypto is dead just because this current downturn is myopic in my opinion. The industry is still very young and we still have a long way to go.

Britva2018

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:27:55 PM

I also think the crypto industry is not dead but on the verge of evolution. There will be projects that take all the best from old projects and embody in themselves, rather than quality and fraudulent projects leave the stage.

▐ █ ▌          R E P U B L I A          ▐ █ ▌
Leading-Edge Ecosystem & Technology
P R E - S A L E   :   August 23rd - September 23rd[/center
muddy waters

Activity: 294

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:39:24 PM

Aha, several years ago people also thought that bitcoin was a scam and bought pizza for several thousand btc. Look what happened now - bitcoin is the most valued method of payment in the world costing several thousand US dollars. I'm sure some other coins that people hold will also be highly valued in some time, so I personally am holding my current portfolio.

ravinesolz

Activity: 108

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:46:23 PM

Aha, several years ago people also thought that bitcoin was a scam and bought pizza for several thousand btc. Look what happened now - bitcoin is the most valued method of payment in the world costing several thousand US dollars. I'm sure some other coins that people hold will also be highly valued in some time, so I personally am holding my current portfolio.
It is the method of payment for the people in the world, Crypto should not die yet since there is a lot of stuff being developed.

Yourodiviy

Activity: 644
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:50:25 PM

So they say every time, when the phases of growth are replaced by the phases of distribution, falling and a further period of consolidation. In the entire history of Bitcoin, this is already the 3rd global cycle, so nothing new happens. After the big guys buy bitcoin enough at a good price, the next growth phase will come.

imusify Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet :: Get Whitelisted
Whitepaper ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN Explainer Video
Convery

Activity: 966
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 05:51:27 PM

It is the method of payment for the people in the world, Crypto should not die yet since there is a lot of stuff being developed.
It is an investment asset for the most people here. People are buying crypto because they want profit and not because they want to pay for something with it.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
guillot1ne

Activity: 210

www.icovo.co/

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 06:03:10 PM

Of cource crypto is not die. Crypto just started to tise to the future. Actually Cryptocurrency is a future.

nepeso

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 04:59:24 AM

In the crypto market, in any case, there may be various price fluctuations and changes in trends. But there is no chance that he will die in the foreseeable future. After all, it assumes progressive technologies for the further development of digital society, with the advent of new ideas and approaches for secure and profitable transactions.
Tope559

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:37:48 AM

Crypto is not yet dead but it's critical sick the market is not yet stable ethereum is dropping price everyday this week alone below two hundred dollars. This year is not good in the crypto world.
Rustamm

Activity: 532
Merit: 18

Bitcoin lover!

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:06:41 AM

Everyone has the right to consider as they want. If some believe that the cryptocurrency is already dead, we will invest from their point of view in the dead cryptocurrency and continue to earn on it. Sometimes even dead, but the promising cryptocurrency brings more profit than the one they consider alive.
This is especially true of ethereum, which some are now trying to declare as scam and dead.
memecoin

Activity: 308

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:17:57 AM

That's right, Crypto will never die. Currently, it has been shown that bitcoin is only delayed due to several reasons such as reduced price or shipping costs ... Thanks to these things many people have strongly stated that Crypto will die, my final opinion is absolutely impossible.

Am I spamming? Report me!
Krassows

Activity: 392
Merit: 1

https://saturn.black

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 06:21:25 AM

Crypto isn't dead, more precisely crypto is down and it's been months, I don't know when this condition will recover no one knows, hoping that at the end of this year there will be good news about crypto's awakening

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 »
  Print  

Jump to: