Bitcoin Forum
October 22, 2018, 03:38:12 PM *
News: Make sure you are not using versions of Bitcoin Core other than 0.17.0 [Torrent], 0.16.3, 0.15.2, or 0.14.3. More info.

Home   Help Search Donate Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 2627 times)
ShroudKar98

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:39:08 AM

I keep on thinking positively about bitcoin in the future, and I hope for the bitcoin market to be stable soon, I hope bitcoin will continue to grow in the future and be legalized throughout the country. Because transactions using bitcoin are very safe and easy.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction. Advertise here.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Janation

Activity: 840
Merit: 511

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:52:20 AM

I think that after a while bitcoin will be adopted by most countries. This will affect its value, it will be used more, which means that investors' interest will grow. I believe in the great future of bitcoin and other crypto-currencies.

With a lot of governments or countries banning Bitcoin, I don't think it will be the same as the countries that is regulating Bitcoin in the future. I guess these countries that banned Bitcoin will be also regulating it in the future.

Bitcoin may not be that good these times but in the future, Cryptocurrencies will be a big thing as I think a lot of countries and transactions will be based on the idea or maybe it will be cryptocurrencies being used.

Yadamosan

Activity: 202
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 09:58:05 AM

Many are saying that bitcoin will fall or die and many are saying that will last long.
For me bitcoin will last long because where did bitcoin started? It started from none but now it's here so do you think bitcoin can't survive this kind of little struggle? But based on my analysis bitcoin will not fall when block still exist.
Odlanyer

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:04:35 AM

There are several opinions are emerging about bitcoin's future like for example they predict that bitcoin in the future is lost and death, bitcoin price is continuous falling down while it lasts, some said that bitcoin in the future is increasing, productive and more improve because to our century the technology more innovate and improve.
Baronggot

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 10:35:57 AM

With the increasing adoption rate of bitcoin in different industries and companies, i believe that bitcoin will really have a bright future because of that. It will also create a positive perception to others that will attract them to use and invest in bitcoin too making bitcoin's market cap and price to rise even more.

looking31

Activity: 58

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 12:41:10 PM

Bitcoin is hard to survive long without government approval. When Bitcoin is widely accepted and used, it will certainly increase in price and keep it stable. Over and above, blockchain technology has evolved, needs virtual currency to make, and of course Bitcoin will be very useful in the tech world.I believe that bitcoin will continue develop and will bring us new ideas and opportunities that many countries will use for their purposes, and bitcoin will get even more popularity and demand, which will be on our advantage. I also think that even more countries will be connected to the legalization of bitcoin, and bitcoin will can fully open up.
Voidcrafter

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 10:29:18 PM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I can assume that in many countries, bitcoin will be banned, in other countries there will be a cyber-police, and in others rules for the use of bitcoin will be created. It seems to me that the black side of bitcoin will be replaced, the whole darknet will come out, in many countries, and in others it will flourish. The changes will be that's for sure, but what wait and see.

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Underlord

Activity: 148

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:33:35 PM

I don't know everything looks blurry now, when the market falls everyone assumes that bitcoin is nearing an end but when the market is good everyone says the future of bitoin will be bright, but I am neutral I will only follow wherever bitcoin goes.
Zaibraid

Activity: 378

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin won't last much longer if bitcoin doesn't make improvements in its technology. Technologically, bitcoin lags behind some altcoins. Therefore bitcoin must innovate if bitcoin wants to continue to lead crypto currencies. While the name bitcoin is still in the top position, this opportunity for gold for bitcoin to build trust in the community becomes even stronger. Now I see that more and more bitcoin players are leaving bitcoin. Therefore before this situation becomes mushrooming and bitcoin is increasingly worthless, bitcoin must immediately fix itself.

raventnc

Activity: 24

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

I hope that bitcoin would last forever but the situation of bitcoin now the price is decreasing so the users tend to get lazy or get bored to work because of it's price.
Nicole Dias

Activity: 20

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

As you can see, the status of Bitcoin is continuing to heavily fall down. BTC price is going down intensely. In contrast, people use Bitcoin more and more crowedly. Of course, I only say these to justify that this cryptocurrency maybe make us a large of benefit soon. So, Donot worry! The status can change..Actually, It got some achivements in sectors like traiding or mining. In the near future,I hope Bitcoin will develove more and become an international currency in the world.
Samuel Borges

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Based on the Bitcoin's procedure now, I think that it is very difficult for this cryptocurrency to be brighter in the world. You know, I find it easy to see BTC's advantages. Moreover, transaction fee is still high but transaction speed is not fast. Besides, price of Bitcoin is extremely expensive ( 1 Bitcoin is approximate 6500 usd). Anyway, Bitcoin is only cryptocurrency. I believe that it has no future.

Christine Bettencourt

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

I am  a bit wonder to reply this question because the future of Bitcoin can be either bright or not. Firstly, this cryptocurrency is popularly circulating in the world. Many people paid attention to exploit the value of BTC because it makes a huge of money. In an other hand, BTC has some disadvantages such as going bankrupt, being disappointed and so on. Therefore, I just advice you should search more and more information in order to have a right direction.
CelesChere

Activity: 27

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

The future of Bitcoin as a bubble, probably every investor is moaning about the status of the current bitcoin. It is very difficult to make Bitcoin stable in the future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I think bitcoin will be recognized all over the world, and there will be a lot of improvements especially in transactions. Some of us bitcoin will continue on falling down the market, but I still believe that it will rise maybe not now but soon. We cant depend on predictions but stating our opinions is not that bad.

▄█▄             ▄█▄             ▄█▄
███             ▀█▀             ███
███                             ███
███▄███████▄▄   ▄█▄   ▄▄███████▄███
████▀▀   ▀▀███  ███  ███▀▀   ▀▀████
███        ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌        ███
███         ███ ███ ███         ███
███        ▐██▌ ███ ▐██▌        ███
████▄▄   ▄▄███  ███  ███▄▄   ▄▄████
▀██▀███████▀▀   ▀█▀   ▀▀███████▀██▀
                ▄▄█████▄▄   
              ▄███▀▀ ▀▀███▄
             ▐██▀       ▀██▌
    ▄▄█████▄▄███         ███
  ▄███▀▀▀▀▀█████▄       ▄██▌
 ███▀       ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄███▀
▐██▌         ▐███▀█████▀▀
███           ███
▐██▌         ▐██▌
 ███▄       ▄███
  ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
    ▀▀█████▀▀

▄█▄
███
███
███▄▄█████▄▄
█████▀▀▀▀████
███▀      ███
███       ███
███       ███
███       ███
▀█▀       ▀█▀

ahamir

Activity: 41

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

There are many openion about bitcoin.bitcoin will make a great contrition in the future world economy it will super the next year.they said it will last long time because it id the psrt of the our modern generation.
abhi777

Activity: 421
Merit: 100

PlayGame.com

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

Bitcoin is hard to survive long without government approval. When Bitcoin is widely accepted and used, it will certainly increase in price and keep it stable. Over and above, blockchain technology has evolved, needs virtual currency to make, and of course Bitcoin will be very useful in the tech world.
Because of the presence of Blockchain technology crypto currency and bitcoin has a better future, in a sense that iis adopted globally, even if someone government don't recognize it but for those countries who patronizing it would have better effects that is it becomes a phenomena.
I think, after a long time experiencing descent at market prices. the future of bitcoin will be beautiful. we just wait and enjoy the results.

──────⟩   PLAYGAME   ⟨──────
Whitepaper Powering real economy in the gaming world Onepager
Telegram ENG / IND Group Channel ⟩──MediumTwitterYouTube
kawaihito

Activity: 53
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

I believe that bitcoin will have a bright future. I think it will be taught in school and become famous worldwide
Leonora2

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

The future of Bitcoin depends on the crypto market. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is just like a bubble floating, it is difficult to predict the future of Bitcoin or Altcoin.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

For many years now , even how nany odds the bitcoin encountered every year but bitcoin stand still despite the odds, so I look forward of saying that botcoin has a great future in the coming days .
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to:  

Sponsored by , a Bitcoin-accepting VPN.