Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:32:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What are the opinions on bitcoin’s future  (Read 3236 times)
Zaibraid

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:51:55 PM

In my opinion, bitcoin won't last much longer if bitcoin doesn't make improvements in its technology. Technologically, bitcoin lags behind some altcoins. Therefore bitcoin must innovate if bitcoin wants to continue to lead crypto currencies. While the name bitcoin is still in the top position, this opportunity for gold for bitcoin to build trust in the community becomes even stronger. Now I see that more and more bitcoin players are leaving bitcoin. Therefore before this situation becomes mushrooming and bitcoin is increasingly worthless, bitcoin must immediately fix itself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raventnc

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 03:27:28 AM

I hope that bitcoin would last forever but the situation of bitcoin now the price is decreasing so the users tend to get lazy or get bored to work because of it's price.
Nicole Dias

Activity: 30

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:37:44 AM

As you can see, the status of Bitcoin is continuing to heavily fall down. BTC price is going down intensely. In contrast, people use Bitcoin more and more crowedly. Of course, I only say these to justify that this cryptocurrency maybe make us a large of benefit soon. So, Donot worry! The status can change..Actually, It got some achivements in sectors like traiding or mining. In the near future,I hope Bitcoin will develove more and become an international currency in the world.
Samuel Borges

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:38:55 AM

Based on the Bitcoin's procedure now, I think that it is very difficult for this cryptocurrency to be brighter in the world. You know, I find it easy to see BTC's advantages. Moreover, transaction fee is still high but transaction speed is not fast. Besides, price of Bitcoin is extremely expensive ( 1 Bitcoin is approximate 6500 usd). Anyway, Bitcoin is only cryptocurrency. I believe that it has no future.

Christine Bettencourt

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:40:18 AM

I am  a bit wonder to reply this question because the future of Bitcoin can be either bright or not. Firstly, this cryptocurrency is popularly circulating in the world. Many people paid attention to exploit the value of BTC because it makes a huge of money. In an other hand, BTC has some disadvantages such as going bankrupt, being disappointed and so on. Therefore, I just advice you should search more and more information in order to have a right direction.
CelesChere

Activity: 28

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 10:52:22 AM

The future of Bitcoin as a bubble, probably every investor is moaning about the status of the current bitcoin. It is very difficult to make Bitcoin stable in the future.
Baby Dragon

Activity: 896
Merit: 272

OWNR - Store all crypto in one app.

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 11:06:10 AM

Hello everyone, what is your opinions regarding Bitcoin Futures. Some say Bitcoin will dip, some say will double.I heard that most of the countries were going to change some rules on Bitcoin, That will effect on the value of the Bitcoin too. What will you say? What are your opinions?
I think bitcoin will be recognized all over the world, and there will be a lot of improvements especially in transactions. Some of us bitcoin will continue on falling down the market, but I still believe that it will rise maybe not now but soon. We cant depend on predictions but stating our opinions is not that bad.

BUY CRYPTO AT REASONABLE RATES
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀█▀█████▄
████        ▀████
███████  ███  █████
███████      ▀█████
███████  ███  █████
████        ▄████
▀█████▄█▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀ ▀█████▄
██████▀   ▀██████
██████▀     ▀██████
█████▀       ▀█████
█████▀▀▄▄ ▄▄▀▀█████
█████▄  ▀  ▄█████
▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀█████▄
██████   ▐███████
██████▌   ▀▀███████
█████▀    ▄████████
████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████
███▌         ▄███
▀█████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
&OTHER
COINS
Partner of             
BITFINEX
ahamir

Activity: 39

View Profile
September 11, 2018, 05:10:43 PM

There are many openion about bitcoin.bitcoin will make a great contrition in the future world economy it will super the next year.they said it will last long time because it id the psrt of the our modern generation.
abhi777

Activity: 457
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:18:46 AM

Bitcoin is hard to survive long without government approval. When Bitcoin is widely accepted and used, it will certainly increase in price and keep it stable. Over and above, blockchain technology has evolved, needs virtual currency to make, and of course Bitcoin will be very useful in the tech world.
Because of the presence of Blockchain technology crypto currency and bitcoin has a better future, in a sense that iis adopted globally, even if someone government don't recognize it but for those countries who patronizing it would have better effects that is it becomes a phenomena.
I think, after a long time experiencing descent at market prices. the future of bitcoin will be beautiful. we just wait and enjoy the results.
kawaihito

Activity: 52
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:23:35 AM

I believe that bitcoin will have a bright future. I think it will be taught in school and become famous worldwide
Leonora2

Activity: 22

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:29:40 AM

The future of Bitcoin depends on the crypto market. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is just like a bubble floating, it is difficult to predict the future of Bitcoin or Altcoin.
Neraj Evad

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:31:26 AM

For many years now , even how nany odds the bitcoin encountered every year but bitcoin stand still despite the odds, so I look forward of saying that botcoin has a great future in the coming days .
P60

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 09:34:00 AM

I believe that bitcoin will have a bright future. I think it will be taught in school and become famous worldwide
I’m hoping that. I want to believe that bitcoin will have a good future. As of now, the price is low and market is so down, there will be a day that you will doubt its future.

richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2018, 09:35:42 AM

the market can not always fall somewhere, that is, the point in the future from which the price will begin to grow rapidly, now specifically sow panic that people would sell their coins as much as possible so that people lose faith in bitcoin
taliwang

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 10:43:51 AM

in my opinion bitcoin in the future will be very expensive and bitcoin will have difficulty getting it because bitcoin has a very limited total supply and bitcoin has very high demand making bitcoin more expensive in the future.
Abigail Asi

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

In my opinion,  bitcoin will make it far and take up the world. Bitcoin in the future will be accepted globally and be very expensive as time goes on. It will be quite difficult to get one day of care isn't taken.
shouldbelieve

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:25:48 PM

Bitcoin will develop non-stop and still be the best coin in crypto world, nothing can replace
Futureglory

Activity: 96

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:30:55 PM

Actually, in my personal opinion, bitcoin has sailed through since it started regardless of the stress and difficulties it went through until it hit in 2017 but regardless of drop in prices now it does not relegate the fact that bitcoin holds a brighter future and we all as at now must stand firm and secure the integrity for the future generations to benefit from it. Bitcoin will bring to the door steps of the freedom in financial problems.

[www.athero.io]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution
▀▀█▄▄   A revolutionary decentralized digital economy   ▄▄█▀▀
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:33:05 PM

Everyone's opinion is different about Bitcoin and its future, but I remain optimistic that the future of Bitcoin will be very good. And I hope there will be more countries that accept Bitcoin as a legitimate payment tool, so that the development of bitcoin can develop quickly. And although there will be a lot of regulations made by the state, for example they ban Bitcoin, I still believe Bitcoin will be able to expand widely. this has been proven, since the first bitcoin emerged, bad news about bitcoin is constantly attacking Bitcoin, but in fact Bitcoin is still alive until now even more people are entering the trade and forums related to Bitcoin.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 01:53:39 PM

The future of Bitcoin depends on the crypto market. Currently, the cryptocurrency market is just like a bubble floating, it is difficult to predict the future of Bitcoin or Altcoin.

Noob,bitcoin will never be dependent on market because it is the people who makes this growth or drop,market is only a canvass whos the prices painted but the decisions about the value came from the investors so stop stupid comments.

Bitcoin will develop non-stop and still be the best coin in crypto world, nothing can replace

Another spammer damn,what is nonstop?Fool technology will develop and not bitcoin what a waste reading this kind of comments
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: