Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4047 times)
kasurnya

Activity: 152
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 12:06:25 PM

I am still optimistic about bitcoin, and I am very sure that this is the right time to invest, because I am also very confident that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will rise above prices in 2017.
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:17:28 PM

I am still optimistic about bitcoin, and I am very sure that this is the right time to invest, because I am also very confident that by the end of 2018 bitcoin will rise above prices in 2017.
That is right. I, too will still be optimistic about bitcoin. Otherwise, all of the hardwork the community did in this forum and the people has including those who create and created platforms will turn into nothing. Let us push positive threads like this. Let us hope that before the 2018 ends, bitcoin will reach its top market from the previous years.
Megazord

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:20:04 PM

I think that this year bitkoin will rise much higher than last year this information can be taken from the analysis of the past two years.
Al Muhaimin

Activity: 106

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:20:43 PM

I am still relaxed and calm waiting for bitcoin to rebound. hehehehehe
Asusnumbaone

Activity: 246
Merit: 13

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 02:22:00 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin
From the past years bitcoin is not so popular because of this is something new to what we hear but many people believe that this is our future currency and now  Its price start to rise up and many people want to learn about Bitcoin and they want to make an investment because they havae predict that the price of bitcoim will rise up to 10,000$ .
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:05:10 PM

first I got to know bitcoin in 2014 and until now, I still believe in bitcoin, even though prices are currently weakening, but that is an opportunity for all of you to buy.
yes bitcoin gives us the opportunity to buy while the price is still low, the more that come to buy and save, can strengthen bitcoin in crypto ..

While Bitcoin’s price movements might not look very encouraging to new investors at the moment, but there is a strong undercurrent of cryptocurrency adoption in the market right now, which is driving the development of the industry, as opposed to just speculation and trading.
goaldigger

Activity: 2352
Merit: 356

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:13:58 PM

They say that the lead character suffers from physical injuries first before getting the victory he deserves. Its like whats happening into bitcoin now where the market is on bloody drop but if it goas back to moon, a lot of people doesnt doubt it anymore.

███████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████
████████████████████
███▀▀▀█████████████████
███▄▄▄█████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████▀▀██▀██▀▀█████████
█████████████▄█████████████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
████████████▄█▄█████████
████████▀▀███████████
██████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
█████████████████████████
O F F I C I A L   P A R T N E R S
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ASTON VILLA FC
BURNLEY FC
BK8?█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
PLAY NOW
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
swifer

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:18:13 PM

This is only trying time for bitcoin and other cryptocurrency, if one ETF agrees I believe we will fly high and if not approved by bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will still touch new heights.
rodskee

Activity: 2366
Merit: 191

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:49:03 PM

Any decision came from  the US security commission either ETF aprove or not i still in the side of bitcoin
I still support bitcoin because i know all of this will be done smoothly become the market goes into red again in the coinmarketcap.

sdipmlrp

Activity: 135

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 03:55:29 PM

The community is growing every day, and we know that the size of the community has increased rapidly in the last year, and there is reason to believe that with the introduction of some policies, Bitcoin will soon return to the green market.
izanagi narukami
Legendary

Activity: 2030
Merit: 1028

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:20:05 PM

AFAIK, bitcoin is on stable state so all we need is wait.
Wait for a great momentum require some patience but the reward is worth to being fight for !
Remember guys, No Pain No Gain so trust btc and redeem the reward later !

Smiley
dbijoy

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:21:35 PM

Bitcoin is a Good cryptocurrency in our world.The cryptocurrency market has been largely bearish this year, with Bitcoin having fallen below $6,000 in June. However, cryptocurrency experts who have been observing the market and considering factors other than just speculation, they feel that is a healthy correction of the market, and that the future of the market, driven by adoption, is bright.So bitcoin will be stronger at time.
noorammak

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:23:58 PM

Thank you vid for this, you have added more faith to some people like us I think all will be fine. If Bitcoin collapses, many investors are trying to buy it a lot now, some are too pessimistic and think they should sell all their money, they are wrong. When making mistakes, investors make more profits. Be calm and wait for what I'm seeing from this message.

lebron

Activity: 110

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:42:08 PM

Although market fluctuates almost every minute now,my belief is still unwavering.BTC will shoot up steeply and we all gonna see it happen.
Akande13

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:42:27 PM

Yes and that's my believe, it doesn't matter the situation of the market presently, bitcoin  will more better than last year price and it will  stronger this time around, just be patience and hold your bitcoin.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 04:51:58 PM

I'm very confident of bitcoin price even without ETF bitcoin will be stronger, It takes time. I like bitcoin as decentralization nor centralization. Believe me ETF will adopt bitcoin and we don't need ETF in the first place. Price will grow up eventually!

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

Drobek

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:12:11 PM

I agree bitcoin will be much stronger this time. And if you guys have noticed, in March or so when Bitcoin was around $5600, ETH and BCH were higher in prices as compared to now. Bitcoin have proven to stand tall in harsh times.
Kez1817

Activity: 909
Merit: 17

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:21:58 PM

I believe that bitcoin will be more stronger this time because we know that after so many dumps bitcoin still rise and pump. After those past years in bitcoin,it is more valuable now and has a lot of demand that make it stronger. I am sure that it will pump high before end of this year.

Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:31:03 PM

I agree bitcoin will be much stronger this time. And if you guys have noticed, in March or so when Bitcoin was around $5600, ETH and BCH were higher in prices as compared to now. Bitcoin have proven to stand tall in harsh times.
Indeed, it will be stronger this time, despite it big losses, its still not giving up, the price is still recovering even though there's a lot of big fall. The support price is still not broken, which proves that Bitcoin is still holding on, and getting stronger day by day, and yes, Bitcoin already proved numerous times that it can be strong through harsh times.

prikitiw

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 05:39:05 PM

Of course it is very possible, the main thing that investors are most waiting for is the certainty of bitcoin in the ETF. if it is ascertained that bitcoin will be included in the ETF by the SEC, I'm sure bitcoin will jump further than the price in December 2017.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: