Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 03:35:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4048 times)
yuda

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:19:48 PM

finally found good news and news that is waiting for bitcoiners (investors). and I hope bitcoin will be more soaring in price compared to the end of last year 2017. and for now it's the right time to buy it and switch to bitcoin investing
BlackHills41

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 06:35:13 PM

Everyone said that the more tough situation the more we become perfect and get rid from our lacking and bitcoin run through the toughest situation so of course it will become stronger.
hsyncl

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2018, 07:03:15 PM

Compared to the previous six unfilled increments, the bottoms of this upcoming rise will be stronger. Thus, easy falls will not be experienced. With minor corrections, it will consolidate its place at every point. I hope these times do not last too long.

│      H U B R I S O N E      │▐▐  Your Cryptocurrency Friendly Digital Bank   ▌▌
│    ◆    Equity share crowdfund    ◆    Tokens    ◆    Built with Stellar & OMG    ◆    1,000+ Members    ◆    │
▐▐    Whitepaper    ▌▌       Telegram       │       Twitter       │       Instagram       │       LinkedIn       │
rindayle

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:16:21 PM

I think what has been happening in the market lately is speculation and displacement of weak investors)). Now the market should definitely go up. If large corporations start entering the market and institutional investments start coming in.
Markistrue

Activity: 74

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 07:45:47 PM

now the price of bitcoin has dropped again but I will try to continue to think positively and believe that bitcoin will survive and will soon recover so that it will have a high price again.
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:45:39 AM

Bitcoin will be fine and strong in the future and I am saying this because even as we speak Bitcoin is getting more followers that the past so unlike several years ago now more individuals posses at least some amount of Biitcoin in there wallets to use as investments or to make payments and with that bitcoin might become more productive and usable in the future so definitely it will do fine

9 years ago Bitcoin prices was zero, 6 years ago price was 100 dollars, 3 years ago for the first time we saw price over 1000 dollars, now we have price over 6000 dollars and we have seen price over 19000 dollars. Even price tells you how strong bitcoin is right now, much more than before, that`s for sure. By looking in the past and knowing that bitcoin usability and popularity will rise in future, it`s reasonable to think and believe in more stronger Bitcoin every next year. In 10 years we will be more than 10 times stronger than we are now.

yes I also agree with you bitcoin price might be down at the moment but if we keep supporting bitcoin and spreading the awareness of it then the bitcoin power will become stronger bitcoin is a great coin and a great opportunity to everyone

sd
Tahir460pk

Activity: 308
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2018, 02:51:30 AM

Yes bitcoin will be stronger this time because of its promising and it's position from last few years thats why nowadays as drop down but people's believes about it and still investing and holding and experts also very positive.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
MoreMoneyHunt

Activity: 227

IQCash

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:53:15 AM

Definitely, Bitcoin will be stronger. The next bull market will cause a great blast of excitement for all its believers and investors. Bitcoin is gradually building its roots on the market as the attacks come from the governments. Potential investors will get to know the actual strength of Bitcoin on the market after Bitcoin survives all its trials and will rush in to invest.

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Joeyvicky

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 02:57:39 AM

Yeah very positive mindset and against all odds this year  will showcase a stronger side and am very sure that it can get bigger than what happened last year. Let us not give up and follow suit in the good dream of bitcoin and it will be bigger and stronger this time for our good. 

Code:
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
LYFE.HEALTH ║ Wellness Rewards and Gamification (https://lyfe.health/)
JenkinsCharlie

Activity: 33

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:43:39 AM

We crossed above ema26 on 6hr chart so maybe there’s some hope for the coming week.

Right now it looks like bulls don’t have much juice left.

Update: Bulls have no juice 🥤. Could not even make a decisive move above the line. Weak af. Missed opportunity.

kcufllaevol

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:48:03 AM

We crossed above ema26 on 6hr chart so maybe there’s some hope for the coming week.

Update: Bulls have no juice 🥤. Could not even make a decisive move above the line. Weak af. Missed opportunity.

I can't believe the ema26 line cross didn't accurately predict which way the market would move

Artofmovement

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:51:59 AM

I can't believe the ema26 line cross didn't accurately predict which way the market would move

I can't believe any analysis still works on this?Huh?

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:53:36 AM

only this time ? what so special about this time ? anyways , bitcoin is always strong any time because no matter how low it drops , it is still holding and thats why it isnt falling too low .  thanks also to its supporters because they are the ones that helping bitcoin to become strong in terms of hard times .  so we guys must keep our faith to bitcoin becuase bitcoin will also do its job and that is to give us a better future .
Jwnamlinz

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

I am always praying that bitcoin will be stronger this time and people will not be disheartened with rumors that bitcoin is a scam.Even though the value of bitcoin flactuates, people should always be adaptive and 0patiently wait.
Sojuculture

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:55:12 AM

Yeah..i sold a fair bit of my holdings an hour ago. Thought it was about to dip. I guess i was right. At least i can accumulate more..

bichngoccao0201

Activity: 2

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 07:56:43 AM

Bitcoin's "continued" price slump has signaled a new round of bearish sentiment about its future, largely stemming from the media and mainstream finance. But for me, the The regulation will provide a more legitimate world-wide landscape for electronic money, will eventually serve to enhance value. I look at it as a double-edged sword. The uncertainty driven around regulation is what puts pressure on this market and keeps it going down because people do not know exactly where it ends up.
Sumo

Activity: 1098
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:34:28 PM

I would very much like to believe that bitcoin will really grow even more after this price drop, as it is too long. And the fact that the price will still return to the place at least next year, I have no doubt.
ynclksnr321

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:49:20 PM

Bitcoin is trying to make a stronger base this time than before. If you have not noticed, there are no downsides like the old one. Suddenly, 6k to 20k outs are not taking place because they are strong bases.
ghosong

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 05:57:06 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin
Even though there is a lot of negative news about Bitcoin and a ban on some countries on bitcoin, it won't be able to damage my faith in holding Bitcoin because I'm optimistic about the future of Bitcoin, and always positive in digesting all news about Bitcoin. the fall in the price of Bitcoin makes people think this is a bubble and a lot of sales panic is made so that the price of Bitcoin gets worse, but now the effect is fading, which is a clear indicator price will rise.
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:07:05 PM

It seems to me that bitcoin really becomes stronger and more confident after the price returns to its previous height. It continues to evolve, the technology is improving, which means the price will continue to rise even higher.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: