Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:07:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4044 times)
minhlee95

Activity: 527
Merit: 101

DIA | Data infrastructure for DeFi

View Profile
September 16, 2018, 06:21:58 PM

I really want to believe in your words, because I am very upset by the current drop in prices and I look forward to growth. Maybe he'll come this year, don't you think?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dimiinx

Activity: 355
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

Perhaps, Bitcoin will be like this during this time, this year it was lower than last year but it is seemingly stabilizing the price.

maybe bitcoin is strong now but look at the statistics every time it will change fox depending on the market price that will sell it the hope of bitcoin bitcoin users is strong continuously we try to see later
treatWy

Activity: 308
Merit: 5

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:02:02 PM

Despite of bitcoin circumstances still it is strong enough to handle the market and maintain to control the price in order to stays as the mainstream coin in crypto history. So far, bitcoin will become more popular year by years to come due to people's demands.

▬▬ ●   P A R Q   ● ▬▬ A GREEN, SMART AND CONNECTED CITY PLATFORM
● ▬▬▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬ ● https://www.parqtoken.com ● ▬▬▬  ●  ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
erikoy

Activity: 686
Merit: 125

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:14:35 PM

I bet also because the peak season for this year is coming already and I guess it will be inevitable for bitcoin to go pump higher on its market price this time. Well I could not make so sure also because bitcoin market price moves unpredictably. One could not really predicts its market price movement and but so since I am seeing and reading a lot of comments an feedback regarding with bitcoin getting another good market price increase on this year ending of 2018.

Well if this really seems to happen I may be happy since I hold small amount of bitcoin also. And it is only bitcoin I am holding for now because the most volatile crypto in the market is bitcoin.

Investors should have consider now on buying bitcoin for still the market price consider to be good and cheap.
klien_br

Activity: 402
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:19:41 PM

I am still willing to invest in Bitcoin because I believe it will be stronger in the future. May not be this year, but I'm sure in the near future Bitcoin will rise very strongly.
Bitcoins will surely rise up and also we can see a great price ahead for bitcoins. Also i believe that bitcoins can really have a strong future ahead and also many peoples will go for bitcoins making them reach good height. this year has almost passed away. Waiting for the next year for bitcoins to show us a good bump.
dificanovi

Activity: 812
Merit: 105

View Profile
September 21, 2018, 04:34:14 PM

you are right, bitcoin is becoming stronger now because its growth often increases every year. if we pay attention to the price of bitcoin from 2013 to date we can find out that the price of bitcoin is rising very high. I also still hope that the price of bitcoin will continue to increase every year.

edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 01:30:33 PM

With yesterday press release for the SEC, may people are joining the movement now, so it's going to be a blast price up, bitcoin will be strong this time

yes bitcoin is getting publication and more publication more awareness and curious the people will become because of this there might be more people who will get interested in investing in bitcoin or other crypto currencies

sd
smile1218

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:54:22 PM

Well yes i am positive as well that bitcoin will be stronger before the year ends. Thats why i keep on holding my investments because not all the time will have a good income and this past few months we are experiencing bear market which i believe is just temporary.

acreed

Activity: 69
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:01:40 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

Great analysis, hopefully, people who lost in here, read this topic and trust bitcoin again, gladly i never lost my money in here.
Let's hope bitcoin price raise again and make profit for us.

http://SPORTSFIX.io
●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Abal Abal

Activity: 602

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 02:02:42 PM

I'm still have positive mind towards the bitcoin,2018 index clearly show that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for.
I also have positive thoughts about the future of bitcoin, it's just that the news that has sprung up today mostly has a negative impact on the price of bitcoin.
what kind of news do you mean here?

pavka

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:38:36 PM

If bitcoin overcomes all current problems, then it will definitely be stronger and will gain even more confidence of investors. We are all looking forward to improving the situation on the market.

Trade Pharma Network     │  New Pharma-Centric Marketplace
[   PRIVATE SALE   ]      │      WHITEPAPER
Linkedin        ⚫ Facebook        ⚫ Twitter        ⚫ Telegram
ratatat bangbang

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:50:14 PM

Bitcoin will be stronger this time after surpassing all trials they had. People will be much more careful in every desicion they make.
mahibul49

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:51:11 PM

hey dude!bitcoin is always strong and currently u can see it is stable in 6k usd.
this is really good news and bad news not making btc so panic bcz holders are feeling strong.
bitcoin will touch 100k soon Smiley

jonathan6655321

Activity: 286
Merit: 23

GuerrillaBuzz ICO/STO/IEO Marketing and PR company

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 10:20:43 PM

I love the optimism in this forum! after long bear market, that's exactly what we need:)

GuerrillaBuzz: Blockchain, Crypto & Web3 PR Agency

GuerrillaBuzz is a leading blockchain PR, crypto, Web3 marketing agency. Trusted by CoinGecko, BRD, Bancor, AAX, Telos.
https://guerrillabuzz.com/
pejuang_mamak

Activity: 462
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:23:37 PM

hey dude!bitcoin is always strong and currently u can see it is stable in 6k usd.
this is really good news and bad news not making btc so panic bcz holders are feeling strong.
bitcoin will touch 100k soon Smiley
bitcoin is always strong and has great trust from its users, so bitcoin remains a big thing, and in order to reach 100k usd it will happen but of course it also needs a process

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
jojohamasa

Activity: 392
Merit: 21

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 11:31:52 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

That's why we're still in the market Smiley
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:44:03 PM

It is natural that someone would still be negative as they are panicked and afraid to lose their money like a bubble. Why? because even the experts have no assurance that the cryptocurrency itself would be immortal and impossible to be down to 0. It is fluctuating yes, and it was and would never be stable. Hence, one would still afraid to lose instead to trust a not fully assured prediction.
LinkinPrak

Activity: 155

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:58:52 PM

bitcoin can be stronger if bitcoin wants to create new innovations in technology. bitcoin now only relies on popularity so that it can last a long time in the market. technologically, bitcoin is defeated by several altcoins so bitcoin will be increasingly eliminated if bitcoin does not want to release its innovation. I myself really regret bitcoin because bitcoin has got a good name but bitcoin cannot create technological innovation. That is a bit of my thinking.
sheenaedago

Activity: 262

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:30:45 AM

Undoubtly bitcoin is a strong asset that manifested and surpassed the stuggles althroughout the years. It will excel as a king and a leading coins of all currencies. And I believe no other coins can defeat bitcoin on its position. All we have to do is to take the risk on bitcoin and have a wide patience on it, so the massive profits will be ours.
reynald70

Activity: 598

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 12:31:31 AM

bitcoin can be stronger if bitcoin wants to create new innovations in technology. bitcoin now only relies on popularity so that it can last a long time in the market. technologically, bitcoin is defeated by several altcoins so bitcoin will be increasingly eliminated if bitcoin does not want to release its innovation. I myself really regret bitcoin because bitcoin has got a good name but bitcoin cannot create technological innovation. That is a bit of my thinking.

Because Bitcoin is a digital currency, its main goal is to create convenience in payments throughout the world through P2P and without any institution can arrange the remittance. In my opinion, why is bitcoin now popular because there is a set of large whales behind the scenes. So Bitcoin will be increasingly craze with pantastic prices in the future. Bitcoin won't die, because everything is set up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: