Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 11:00:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4047 times)
Yustiant

Activity: 172
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:01:08 PM

absolutely right before we infestation, we want to see news stories that will affect the stability of our bitcoin prices we cannot go wrong or become a loss in infestation
dlouulmusthofa

Activity: 233
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:09:15 PM

The next Bitcoin ETF is scheduled for September 30. If it is approved, it will really become stronger and the price will increase.
i hope the second ETF will be accepted, so it will bring back investor to crypto and then the bitcoin price will back to the moon
PitbullP

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2018, 03:14:18 PM

For sure, whenever it can overcome its difficulty, I believe that bitcoin will stronger than ever
RoyalLotus

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 02:33:15 AM

This year I believe Bitcoin will return vigorously and raise new record prices compared to 2017. The amount of money coming through an ETF itself is only part of this and it will come in later. I think there is a good chance that the ETF might be the trigger for this. If it is approved, it will actually become stronger and prices will increase.
CadieTom

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:00:48 AM

After overcome its difficult time, I believe that Bitcoin will soon recover and be stronger than ever
Sithawaka

Activity: 140
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 03:03:56 AM

bitcoin will be much stronger. This has been proven many times in history. Bitcoin prices each year confirm a new record. And this year I believe the bitcoin will come back vigorously and raise new record prices compared to 2017.

I agree it will continuing to recover and also the possibility is high for bitcoin to become stronger than previous time once its reached to a certain price level because bitcoin into business adaptation is increasing unlike in the past and many businesses are trying to connect with bitcoin than before and with that trend it can gain a stable and constant growth in the future without a doubt and I hope any political decision won't take place to make a negative impact on its development

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
edsnowangel

Activity: 280
Merit: 39

Citowise-Developing Crypotpayment Infrastructure

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2018, 05:00:54 PM

After overcome its difficult time, I believe that Bitcoin will soon recover and be stronger than ever

bitcoin is recovering from a big dump in the market because of lots of FUD and other news regarding about the legalization of it but today the markets are recovering the prices is going up

sd
AdachiYumi
Copper Member

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:09:37 PM

it's will stronger. but i think this time really hard. there are a lot of challenges with this market
Hira1995
Copper Member

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:28:26 PM

Although the price of Bitcoin is lower now,but I believe that the demand for Bitcoin is very high as it will increase its value in the future compared to the previous years.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:31:32 PM

Although the price of Bitcoin is lower now,but I believe that the demand for Bitcoin is very high as it will increase its value in the future compared to the previous years.
therefore with many users and requests, bitcoin will be stronger and faster to develop in the future and in the coming year.

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
princeyeboah

Activity: 714
Merit: 14

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:38:09 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is gradually gaining much strength on the market as survives the governmental attacks on the market. The people are gradually becoming aware of the significance of Bitcoin, hence increasing the number of investors joining the ETH Blockchain.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Kocret02

Activity: 1148
Merit: 250

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
September 30, 2018, 05:58:18 PM

bitcoin will be stronger later in the year 2018, I think it can happen because bitcoin can be in the best position and it will be a coin with a high price and good. so when bitcoin grows tall and strong many people or investors will get profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
gowobonyok

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 01:13:48 AM

true if bitcoin will get stronger now. but I'm not sure that bitcoin will rise even higher. $ 6 will last a long time.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:26:54 AM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

I think bitcoin will remain strong in all things, but all will experience a difficult time and will rise in time.
Sam San

Activity: 630

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:34:56 AM

The current state of the market can not be considered normal,but we have to reckon with it.There are many opportunities for bitcoin to grow and strengthen.The world is developing and the digital economy too.

Valer4ik

Merit: 101

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:36:47 PM

My modest opinion on the cue ball - we fell into the phase of accumulation, and we can so hang very long. And maybe not, go know) By the way, Microsoft has been hanging so for 10 years.
HashimotoreReika

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 02:49:56 PM

i accept with this post. i think bitcoin will stronger this time. Grin Grin
Zeronic

Activity: 243
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:29:59 PM

I think bitcoin is always strong, but day by day it be stronger.
Although the price is decreasing, I’m sure bitcoin will going up very fast and be the first position in the market.
I hope bitcoin will rise in the last 2018 or faster

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:42:13 PM

I too have a positive mind even after all that happened to the crypto market. So what I see in the current market is this is the best time to make the investment and you will never get a time period as this again.
Good opinion and I agree with your opinion about the achievements achieved so far because what I see on the market is a good thing to make investments and get a period of time like a profitable time.
gorokill

View Profile
October 01, 2018, 03:48:09 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin
I'm always optimistic that Bitcoin will bounce back, Bitcoin has a bad start for this year that has fallen from the peak, and people are losing assets in Bitcoin and making many people panic. While their panic is logical, the accident occurred because of the spread by the media and the government, and now the effect is fading, which is a clear price indicator.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: