Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:06:56 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4048 times)
Gabah56

Activity: 168
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 05:36:16 AM

if you look at bitcoin travel. whether from a country that has joined bitcoin or a large company and the number of people who invest in bitcoin will make the price of bitcoin will become higher and will be the power for bitcoin to be better

_____VIMee_____
The VIMee Social Platform
MAJICOIN

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:10:59 AM

Bitcoin is very good for trading and for online purposes i like it very much but as it takes much time to see growth in the crypto world. For me bitcoin and other crypto are good in the modern world and it is a role model for upcoming world and it will more stranger now than before because of it's demand and acceptance world wide.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]              
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬    
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:45:36 AM

Although the price of Bitcoin is lower now,but I believe that the demand for Bitcoin is very high as it will increase its value in the future compared to the previous years.

Yes, the interest of all the people to Bitcoin has been growing constantly. It means that very soon the price of this first and the best crypto will go up as well. We need to wait till December! (I hope)
kcufllaevol

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:55:13 AM

this is the longest sideways movement I can remember. We have stabilized for at least the last three weeks. This descending wedge has to break soon, or am I missing something. I know stabilization is great, which would mean that more influx of money would bring prices up. This market has me scratching my head every day.

Bigboygangmove

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 06:59:00 AM

this is the longest sideways movement I can remember. We have stabilized for at least the last three weeks. This descending wedge has to break soon, or am I missing something. I know stabilization is great, which would mean that more influx of money would bring prices up. This market has me scratching my head every day.

When each swing fails to obtain a profit greater than the fees involved, then trading will all but die. The price will then wander or drift slowly up or down with very little volume. When this "drifting" establishes a recognizable trend, then that will be interpreted as a breakout. Either up or down. At least that is the usual script. But hey, it's Bit[Suspicious link removed]d friggin' luck trying to predict it.

KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:04:43 AM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

I think bitcoins will be stronger than ever this time. I know this because a lot would be buying in today since the pricing is really cheap and eventually, whales will start letting their bitcoins and setting the price and then a lot more people would follow the selling trend, fortifying further the price of bitcoins.

Summerwalk

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:06:29 AM

When each swing fails to obtain a profit greater than the fees involved, then trading will all but die. The price will then wander or drift slowly up or down with very little volume. When this "drifting" establishes a recognizable trend, then that will be interpreted as a breakout. Either up or down. At least that is the usual script. But hey, it's Bit[Suspicious link removed]d friggin' luck trying to predict it.

Didn’t we have something very similar in 2014-15?

Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:08:03 AM

Although the price of Bitcoin is lower now,but I believe that the demand for Bitcoin is very high as it will increase its value in the future compared to the previous years.
That is true, since it keeps integrating and changing, the interest keeps growing in bitcoin. Like you said even though the price is low, it will increase.
Bigboygangmove

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 07:08:36 AM

Didn’t we have something very similar in 2014-15?

Triangles or wedges I indicate a "battle" between buyers and sellers to set a price. The buyers are selling the price down and the sellers are buying the price up. They are doing the opposite of what is usual. The buyers have lots of money but limited commodity. The sellers have lots of commodity but limited money. Hence, each side eventually runs out of ammunition to move the market to their desired price. This is common in many markets. But hey ... it's Bitcoin.

Nelsonmedias11

Activity: 21

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 09:32:54 AM

What time is stable so Bitcoin can return as in 2017. It may be stronger than before or again continue to decline and lose its place in the market cryptocurrency.
passeroutpass

Activity: 438

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:45:50 AM

Bitcoin really every year more and more strengthens its position and we can't leave it without attention. I am confident that this will continue.
Adelia15

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 10:59:33 AM

After the rebates, I think the crypto market is recovering and preparing for extremely strong growth. After events such as China launching anti-bitcoin strategies along with Jamie Dimon's vicious comments created a storm that hit the confidence of Bitcoin holders, the Bitcoin price has been restored and is developing more than ever before. Bitcoin is expected to be a kind of safe assets outside the political tensions that occur and have a negative impact on the global economy. As these uncertainties continue to escalate, the growth trend of digital currencies such as Bitcoin will continue to expand. In the context of the country's economic crisis, Thousands of people have been hit by a collapse and have been betting on Bitcoin as a means of preserving property.
mia khalifa

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:08:05 AM

yes you are right I think the price of bitcoin this year will also feel stronger than the previous price because there are so many who use bitcoin and make the demand to be high this only takes time, the price of bitcoin will definitely be very expensive someday.
RokokGudangGaram

Activity: 966
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:13:47 AM

Bitcoin really every year more and more strengthens its position and we can't leave it without attention. I am confident that this will continue.
because of the increasing number of years Bitcoin is getting stronger and always rising and its value, so that whenever the position of bitcoin will not be replaced as king in the crypto world

Linhkej

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:31:19 AM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin
I would be better off in 4 months. Then the crypto will return. Bitcoin can cause a new surprise with its new price fluctuations. Make a positive contribution. Its price movement will be profitable for those who have been patient over time, amid speculation the news is that this is the end of Bitcoin.
erifubirugen

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:39:36 AM

I think this is very easy to guess for me too. When the bitcoin riched $20.000, the people have thought that the price would never stop and rich to the $100.000 or something like that. And they all started to buy it like monster. But when the big BTC holders and clever people sell them the price went down untill $7.000. And after that the people was afraid to get into bitcoin again.. But isn't it obvious. The people made the price this high and the riches made the price that low..
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

Right. I actually don't understand why people are so impatient and vulnerable to rumors!
Abbey85

Activity: 23

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:08:20 PM

As the power market grows, Bitcoin will be increasingly powerful due to its simplicity in blockchain technology, its revolution in financial technology, its price stability and its adoption in the financial system.
RadjorBlade

Activity: 78

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:22:49 PM

Bitcoin has experienced various negative issues, some countries forbid, some even say bubbles are waiting to erupt. But bitcoin shows itself as a digital currency that can withstand a variety of issues, and the price remains high. Bitcoin is getting stronger, and it will prove that bitcoin is a global currency.
Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 02, 2018, 12:41:13 PM

As the power market grows, Bitcoin will be increasingly powerful due to its simplicity in blockchain technology, its revolution in financial technology, its price stability and its adoption in the financial system.
It will be stronger and their are more growth could occurred in bitcoin this year or the following year. I think more adoption will embrace the system. So I also believe the market condition will recover and be stronger.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: