Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:56:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4044 times)
Lorna111

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:28:19 AM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin
I am still optimistic about this technology, and always positive in digesting all the news about Bitcoin. the fall in the price of Bitcoin makes people assume this is a bubble and a lot of panic sales are created so that the price of Bitcoin is getting worse, but now the effect is fading, which is a clear indicator price will rise.

Bitcoin has been beaten after beaten but remains number one among all Crypto currency, we've seen the Market Volatility, it bring the price value to ups and down during the trading in the market. It is shown on the market that Bitcoin is one among the strongest Crypto in the Market.this can't be denied.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 07:29:40 AM

Bitcoin still the most powerful coin I know, and it's just the coin with the largest volume I have not found yet another coin above him. especially and he is the first to enter cryptocurrency.
Rituvohra01

Activity: 79
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:20:46 AM

I know the price of Bitcoin got down these days but positive attitude is the main aspect of mind. I hope bitcoin will jump in future and gave benefits to all the cryptos.
anitaraymonds

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:30:35 AM

I can not agree less with the poster on the emerging strength of Bitcoin towards the end of year 2018. It can also be noted  that the MACD has crossed the 0 line and on the positive side this has not happened since the beginning of the year. The ETF-SEC meeting if approve the admission of Bitcoin  derivatives will be the icing on the cake for the trend as bitcoin will rally to more than $10k before the end of the year. Bitcoin has been strong for the most part of the bouncing off the strong support at $6k.
Beatrix77

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:45:53 AM

Whenever Bitcoin drops, its rivals often announce the madness of the "Bitcoin bubble" has come to an end. However, history has repeatedly proven, Bitcoin has risen since the price bumps and increased stronger than before. Standing under the view of a consumer is clear, electronic money offers a new choice. Investment property can bring many benefits in the future. Although Bitcoin's actual situation is seriously falling and many are suspicious and fear it as a bubble is about to explode, experts in the industry still think that Bitcoin still has a chance to turn itself in. and change the situation dramatically.
Kita Kita

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 09:52:04 AM

Some traders try to compare everything with the 2014 bear market, but I do not agree because we have more players in this space now, the circumstances should be different.
If we are a true believer of bitcoin we will always be positive about the recovery of it in the future and as we can see the market is more stable now and let's just hope that this month btc price will be $10k.

A re'volutionary decentralized digital economy 
Join us:██`Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github
.ATHERO
.Internet 3.0 solution
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:03:53 AM

Now, ETF rejected Cryptocurrency, Bitcoin has come 20K USD to 6K USD, This is October month running, then you are still thinking bitcoin can be better than the previous year? I think no. Bitcoin may happen a good pump, but that will be not like 2017! Previous year's bitcoin price wasn't normal, it was just a pump! So, This year we can see bitcoin at 10K USD Almost!
I dont usually agree that the ETF rejection has been the reason for the downward slump of bitcoin. over 9 etf rejection and a less than a dollar coin climbed to $20k and back to $6000. The coin may not be doing fine at the moment but the adoption level has risen than in previous 2 years. The bitcoin maximalist are consistent in their high optimism and know the difference in adoption. It is dangerous for the coin to keep the growth of last year but I always expect the pump to be in the margin of $2000 at times
syntac

Activity: 338

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:22:11 AM

Hopefully in 2018, the price of bitcoin will increase very sharply, so that all economic needs of Bitcoin users can be fulfilled and affordable. what will happen when this year really happens like what you describe ... oh no, we certainly are bitcoin users will experience tremendous inflation. Hopefully this will not happen.
maemunah

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:29:42 AM

surely because the number of years of bitcoin is getting stronger and lots of users are using it for investment and trading. so in the future, bitcoin will soar the price
Inikoo

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

I actually feel quite safe now, that the price of Bitcoin is so stable. Surely, it will end soon, hopefully upwards.

carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:54:23 AM

I never lost my sympathy and trust in bitcoin instead i become more motivated as the price goes down so i can purchase more And simply waits for the time to sell them all together,and i am confident about my holdings .trust is very important in cryptocurrency and if you dont have this then better quit here because you may have a heart attack because of volatility
Crafts12

Activity: 405
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 10:57:56 AM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

I couldn't agree more. Personally, I think bitcoin now is stronger than before. It is now bolder and bigger because of the challanges it have faced. Be and stay positive about the situation of bitcoin because I believe that it will once again reaches 1M one of these days and be widely accepted. As a matter of fact, I have read a few thread and nees about the bitcoin or crypto that is being embraced.

1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:11:47 AM

I couldn't agree more. Personally, I think bitcoin now is stronger than before.
Of course it is stronger than before, on the past years there are few who believe's but now look how many of us are putting ourselves in the cryptocurrency.

This technology needs a huge community acceptance like every inventions and day by day more people are joining us and this is the step of it, just trust crypto.

CaptainKid

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:19:18 AM

You do not need to be a great expert to see that the capitalization of the cryptocurrency market increases every year and cryptocurrency gaining popularity even though the market is in a downtrend. I am also confident that the market will recover and the price of bitcoin and altcoins will grow, but the market changes and the situation is different every year.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:47:19 AM

Bitcoin will stronger if we have a strong mind and strong fighting spirit, if we have a trust to bitcoin, if you believe to bitcoin. Even though the price of bitcoin sometimes fall don't lose hope because bitcoin we can't disappointed and fail it will do a way to go back to the old price.
This kind of thinking that I like because it makes people believe and are strong in facing any challenges including following bitcoin so they easily put trust in bitcoin even though sometimes bitcoin prices plummet so we must stay strong against it because we must know that bitcoin is very strong with any challenges , and don't forget to lose hope because we can't be disappointed and fail so we keep up with the current condition of bitcoin.
bevthazor

Activity: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

Despite all the falls. I believe in the power of bitcoin. That it will continue to grow steadily. And most importantly, it is good to gain a foothold in the cryptocurrency market.
rhenrhen

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:52:11 AM

Yes, that's the spirit! Bitcoin is doing good and will continue to dominate the world. Whatever's happening before is just part of the market cycle. We will surely experience dumps but time will come, it will pump. To the moon!
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1050
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 11:54:05 AM

I never lost my sympathy and trust in bitcoin instead i become more motivated as the price goes down so i can purchase more And simply waits for the time to sell them all together,and i am confident about my holdings .trust is very important in cryptocurrency and if you dont have this then better quit here because you may have a heart attack because of volatility

For the believer, like yourself, anytime is really a positive time for bitcoin. Indeed, fear and surrender are prevalent during sharp fall of bitcoin price but to those who grew their belief through bitcoin knowledge and its historical track, it is a signal to stay stronger and keep up with the tides and waves of red. Sadly, only a few like you have the financial stability to stay afloat during struggling times, many really had to quit and give up. Thus, it is much appreciated that you sent out a good advice to quit should their confidence be shaken as this might simply impair their health and well being and make them grow ill.
Ava Duvall

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:32:10 PM

Some traders try to compare everything with the 2014 bear market, but I do not agree because we have more players in this space now, the circumstances should be different.
Alot of people are looking back to december of 2017 since it was big, and there expectations are set the same for this years december, hopefully we will reach that goal and maybe go even higher
maaydin

Activity: 378

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 01:44:48 PM

yeah from now it is known that it is the best digital site and of course it is going to be stronger and the world is going to except it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: