Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:34:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4044 times)
MonaLeeTracy

Activity: 1092
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:21:39 PM

surely because the number of years of bitcoin is getting stronger and lots of users are using it for investment and trading. so in the future, bitcoin will soar the price

we must be sure that this will happen in the development of bitcoin. we are always made of bitcoin that is shocked by its development. so we must believe that every change in bitcoin is the key to its improvement.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:25:02 PM

surely because the number of years of bitcoin is getting stronger and lots of users are using it for investment and trading. so in the future, bitcoin will soar the price

we must be sure that this will happen in the development of bitcoin. we are always made of bitcoin that is shocked by its development. so we must believe that every change in bitcoin is the key to its improvement.

This hasn't been the end of the story from Bitcoin until now because it still has a long journey to say Bitcoin will die that easily. You should think about things that are beneficial for you.
mescawhite

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 02:26:47 PM

stronger than what or when  ? bitcoin has been strong from begining! price means not much , it will go up soon
Rafiqul

Activity: 1358
Merit: 10

www.cd3d.app

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:01:52 PM

yes i have faith on bitcoin and bitcoin is getting more strong and strong.cuurently bear market running but i know bitcoin future is bright.
Yeah, I agree with you. Bitcoin is trusted and popular coin. It is the king of crypto world. I believe bitcoin will be stronger in near future.

gilad215

Activity: 430

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:05:04 PM

Bitcoin is at stronger place. That insane growth to $20k was highly manipulative one and was not organic. The dump was expected anyhow. This $6k price where Bitcoin has been stable for long shows that the market has accepted this price point and this is pretty organic. In future with more acceptance and use case, Bitcoin is likely to grow more.

Neluns
♦ New Generation Financial Ecosystem ♦
Pre-sale on Aug, 1
cris17

Activity: 640

View Profile
October 03, 2018, 05:14:36 PM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency coin. It's getting stronger every year and I believe that this year the cryptomarket will grow same as last Autumn.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:25:50 AM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

Well, bitcoin has going strong since 2009 because it still exist with a great value today.
Bitcoin has been called a bubble or ponzi countless times, but it was not true.
If bitcoin was not strong enough, it would not rising in the market like last year in dec 2017

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 03:35:04 AM

Nobody can really say whether the bitcoin will be stronger or not. I just hope it gets better soon.

Nanda Dewi277

Activity: 784
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 04:47:33 AM

Nobody can really say whether the bitcoin will be stronger or not. I just hope it gets better soon.
do not hesitate in determining the future of your investment, invest with bitcoin. the price of bitcoin this month is still low, get it cheaply soon. we know bitcoin has attracted the attention of the whole community because it has a selling value so that people believe in bitcoin. the increasing public trust, the better the value of bitcoin in the future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▄▄
              ▄▀          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄    ▀▄
            █        ▄▀▀                  ▀▀▄   ▀▄
          █      ▄▀                ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄   ▀▄          ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
  █     █     █                ▄▀            ▀    ▀        ▄▄▀▀   █████  ▀▀▄
█  █▄█     █   ▄▄▄▀▀▀█▌                          ▄▀     ███████         █
█       ▀▀▄▄▀▀  ▄▄   █  █                      ▄▀    ████████           █
  █   ▀██▄▄   ███   █    █                 █▀  ██████████        █  █
    ▀▄   ███████     ▀▀▄ ▀▄▄    ▄▄▀▀    ████   ████      █  █  █
        ▀▄▄     ██████    ▀▀█▄▀▀     ████████████  █  █  █  █
              ▀█   ██████▄▄          █████████████    █  █  █  █
                 █   █████████████████████████  ▄▀  █  █ █
                  █    ███████████████████████  ▄▀▄▀▄▀ █
                   █     ████████████████████   ▄▀▄▀ ▄▀ █
                     █          █████████████    ▄▄▀▄▀ ▄▀  █
                       ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄▄  █████ ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀ ▄▀    █
                           ▀▄     ▄▄▄▄  ███   ▄▄▀▀   ▄▀       █
                               ▀▄        ███          ▄▄▀▄   █   █
                                   ▀▄ ███     ▄▄▀▀       ▀▄  ▄█
                                 ▄▀      ▄▄▀▀                  ▀▀
                                  ▀▀▀▀▀
  W h a l e  M a k e r

||
▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬
A Fundraising Platform for
Massive Disruption
||
         ▄▄              ▄▄
        ███           ███
   ▄███████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
██                     ▄▄▄      ██
██           ▄▄    ████      ██
██        ████  ████       ██
██      ██     ██    ▀        ██
██    ██        ▀               ██
██▄                             ▄██
▀██████████████████▀
   ▀███████████████▀
Governance &
Rewards
                  ▄███▄
                    ███
  ▄███▄          █           ▄███▄
    ███     ▄███████▄    ███
         █▄█████░████▄█
   ▄     █████░░░█████       ▄
  ██  █████░███▄█████   ███
██████████░░░███████████
  ██   █████████░█████  ███
   ▀     █████░░░█████       ▀
          █▀████░████▀█
      ███    ▀██████▀   ███
    ▀███▀        █          ▀██▀
                    ███
                  ▀███▀
Smart-Funding
Aggregator &
Staking
||▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
TWITTER   MEDIUM   TELEGRAM
▬▬▬▬▬ OCEAN PAPER ▬▬▬▬▬
corrado25

Activity: 773

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:02:21 AM

Im believe on 90%  that bitcoin will be stronger and to the end of 2018 will show growth up to 20000$. Now im waiting fall to 5000$ it will be final purchase and then slowly go up to 20000$

Jansaa

Activity: 392
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:12:12 AM

Bitcoin is always the best coin, the success of Bitcoin is related to its development time and its widespread current level! The current price is also quite attractive! Hope the market will recover in the near future!
Salesman4coinZ

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:31:03 AM

Dont be to foolish. Nobody can know if bitcoin will be this strong ever. Last year was crazy, and the dump scared a lot of investors. So dont expect that we will see a all time high any time soon. Because the investors in cryptocurrencies are just to weak and are ery sensitive about fud news. I really hope bitcoin be one day come back much stronger, but as long as the bear market is going on, i will loose my hope....
romelitoparcon

Activity: 24

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:33:19 AM

I have the same feeling with what you've just said, bitcoin is getting stronger every year and forever.
MMS2017

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:48:47 AM

As times goes on bitcoin value become more stronger and it is using by most of the high business man and other people of the world who want to make online transfers and online payments are using bitcoin frequently.

❰❰❰ GREENPAPER █████   TERRAGREEN   █████  ANN THREAD ❱❱❱
●●● ▬▬ Facebook  ❰❰❰  Blockchain Based Renewable Energy Platform  ❱❱❱  LinkedIn ▬▬ ●●●
Telegram Twitter    ICO Website    Reddit    Medium
mangsitin

Activity: 546

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 05:49:38 AM

Dont be to foolish. Nobody can know if bitcoin will be this strong ever. Last year was crazy, and the dump scared a lot of investors. So dont expect that we will see a all time high any time soon. Because the investors in cryptocurrencies are just to weak and are ery sensitive about fud news. I really hope bitcoin be one day come back much stronger, but as long as the bear market is going on, i will loose my hope....
Because Bitcoin will not continue to experience price increases, there will definitely be a period of price decline. At the end of last year the bitcoin price of up to $ 19000/1 BTC was the right time to sell and not the right time to buy. So bitcoin is now down that is the rotation cycle because there is usually a period of decline. So in my opinion bitcoin will continue to strengthen and bitcoin prices will increase every year.
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:47:32 AM

As times goes on bitcoin value become more stronger and it is using by most of the high business man and other people of the world who want to make online transfers and online payments are using bitcoin frequently.
well, I think like that, moreover the use of bitcoin has happened widely, it can be said that now bitcoin has become stronger compared to the previous year. but we still cannot confirm the stability of the price.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

daan_btc

Activity: 62

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 06:58:30 AM

Definitely, bitcoin is a strong coin. It's worth the value. It will be stronger in the coming years. Investors are investing heavily in bitcoin. This coin is used all over the world. This is a fixed coin. In the future, the price goes beyond the price and goes up to a strong price. If you are looking for profit, invest in bitcoin today. You can make a big profit. Today, this coin is moving forward in the world to move forward. The future is clear.
margaret22

Activity: 196

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:20:04 AM

I am a little bit dissapointed, that the ETF was postponed, but in the same time, it is just so good to see, that it has not broke the market, as we have seen some times before.

Jorandck

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:27:09 AM

I see the influence of negative sentiments for criptocurrency in the last month greatly affected the value of various coins including btc. this is the process, the development now of the btc value is getting more stable because many countries have adopted blockchain and that is very good for the development of coin value. my prediction of btc will be more stable.
baby1moretime

Activity: 41

View Profile
October 04, 2018, 07:51:41 AM

Copper Bitcoin is gaining momentum and smashing rumors about the 'death' of digital money. Retaining Bitcoin instead of selling it requires a lot of patience and determination. play. Despite the long history of Bitcoin, many of the retaining team pointed to the events that have had a heavy impact on the single currency on the market, thus confirming the resurgence of Bitcoin. sure. Matter doesn't arise and disappear, but it moves from one form to another. Bitcoin is the limit of the virtual limit, so the value of the incremental value is only incremental.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: