Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:23:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4044 times)
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:37:42 PM

yes, Bitcoin is fighting hard, very hard, and this rival state will make bitcoin stronger in future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:49:09 PM

Yeah thats right and it will popular and stronger in time. And i hope bitcoin will be more helpful and develop to have the benefit of everyone.
Loopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:51:37 PM

Hoping for Bitcoin will be stronger by the end of this year with the careless things that some people have done with the current decline in Bitcoin prices. Time to be patient at the right time.
Sam San

Activity: 630
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 05:51:05 PM

Yeah thats right and it will popular and stronger in time. And i hope bitcoin will be more helpful and develop to have the benefit of everyone.
while bitcoin takes on its capitalization 50% of the capitalization of the crypto market, but it loses its position and perhaps we will see an increase in its value in the absolute value, but the loss of the share of up to 25-30% of the market.

Rashid555

Activity: 350

View Profile
October 24, 2018, 06:42:48 PM

I think that bitcoin is stronger before than now like it has changed from many phases so it was circulated in the community and if we look at the decentralize currencies it was good for those who want to hide some income from others so they buy crypto and they keep that in the safe wallet and later they use it it is not the fact but i have just heard that bitcoin will be the ever currency in the future and fiat money will be dispensary from the earth buy when no body knows.

alex_gr_cc

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2018, 07:34:43 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

What we see, there was no positive news from the SEC, but the price of bitcoin did not become lower. This once again confirms that the cryptocurrency market is ready for a new upward movement.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
WHITEPAPER | BOUNTY | ANN THREAD
www.gigtricks.io
cryptowin1

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 10:16:37 PM

Yes I think so, Bitcoin price is going to be stronger this time because there are so many traders that are using it and now Bitcoin has been known to people  almost all over the world, and also the price of Bitcoin has not come down the way ETH price come down no matter anything Bitcoin still on the higher price.
brooklynian

Activity: 392

View Profile
October 25, 2018, 11:55:40 PM

it is very difficult to predict that bitcoin will be strong in the near future. since the beginning of 2018 to date, the decline in crypto prices continues to occur and the decline in crypto prices has reached more than 50 percent. everyone has predicted that by the end of 2018 it will be a turning point for crypto prices, but at this time crypto prices are still low and the possibility of going up is very difficult because there has been a large sell-off, which caused crypto supply to be very abundant.

I agree, especially with the way it is being dumped nowadays, I'm not sure if it will still get to 20k in 2018, though it has alot of potentials.
Harrisonimo

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 12:13:33 AM

The ETF allowance is still being awaited as at today; several shifted dates/postponement. The stronger time expected at this time is a major one as a lot have bought into the cryptocurrency with some immediate expectations which hasn't been met yet.
DisWhale

Activity: 336

Improve your mode of payment with crypto

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2018, 01:25:58 AM

Bitcoin will certainly take on another bull run. Bitcoin has maintained a steady price range for some months now. It has been doing this to adapt the attacks from the governments. Once these attacks subsides, Bitcoin will certainly take a giant leap on the market. Never lose hope because Bitcoin is the future.
Quennlorna42

Activity: 42

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:13:55 AM

yes !! Until now bitcoin has remained strong and best in cryptocurrency. Even though it has experienced serious crises in recent few days and a year. it remains strong at all times, as the bitcoin is stable and hard to beat, no one else can break it because bitcoin is one of the most famous digital currency in the whole crypto.
bangkecol

Activity: 784
Merit: 314

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:52:05 AM

It looks like in November precisely in Q4 Bitcoin experienced a bit of a positive movement. If you don't return to the price of less than $ 6000, I think bitcoin will continue to provide a positive trend in early November until the end of the year.
maulana rifai

Activity: 331

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 02:56:20 AM

yes that is bitcoin, it is difficult to follow it will not go out. Bitcoin will always be stronger in every year. The wheels keep spinning, just waiting for bitcoin to be back again and give a lot of strength to all its users.
nothing can provide certainty that will occur in the future regarding bitcoin. stay 2 months towards the end of 2018 keep holding the coins you have. if the price stays the same I will trade and leave a long-term investment.
BlackRacerX

Activity: 462
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:07:06 AM

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I agree. Bitcoin price may have declined these past few months but I am betting that one of these days during the last quarter of the year, bitcoins will finally make a huge comeback in the industry. Prices will probably whip back to $20,000 and we can all finally sell our bitcoins.

retnocintaku

Activity: 588

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:26:57 AM

I believe this is that bitcoin will become stronger slowly, for the moment I think the progress is only a little, of course all need a process for something good, which I certainly believe bitcoin will be able to last long and can give us good benefits

iBid    ▐    Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain   (❪  ► About us   ► Telegram  ❫)
◾ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬            AN  AUCTION    ❱    All auctions start at    $0
[   ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store   ]  ██ SIGN UP ██  ❱   with no minimum reserve
Harlod Benjamin

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:35:10 AM

From my point of view,  this may be the most difficult time for bitcoin cuz the price is not good, people tend to leave bitcoin and crypto market. But you know what, after overcoming its difficulity, bitcoin will soon recover and be stronger than ever. I still believe in the bright future of bitcoin. waiting for bitcoin.
letecia012

Activity: 406

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:43:40 AM

After morethan 10 months of  of bitcoin correction and consolidation we saw how price being supported at 5.9k$ level maybe this was already the bottom though there are lot of good news happening in crypto market it seems there is no enough pressure to push the price up but once ETF  application be approve I guess many investor would flock in bitcoin buying as this may give more security and less volatility to the bitcoin price
btccointalk

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:53:15 AM

I still believe that bitcoin will be back again with the higher price by the end of this year.

kokobaba880

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:09:59 AM

To be optimist we will say that bitcoin will ever stronger in the world and i hope so that bitcoin will be used as fiat in the coming world and the future generations will be ready to use full digital money, Now a days bitcoin is the way to make your future bright.

denzkilim

Activity: 1218
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:23:33 AM

It looks like in November precisely in Q4 Bitcoin experienced a bit of a positive movement. If you don't return to the price of less than $ 6000, I think bitcoin will continue to provide a positive trend in early November until the end of the year.
Same as my point of view, the bear market will start to move on November and Bitcoin's progress is looking great at this moment, I think the whales are preparing for the Bull run that will happen hopefully.

I agree. Bitcoin price may have declined these past few months but I am betting that one of these days during the last quarter of the year, bitcoins will finally make a huge comeback in the industry. Prices will probably whip back to $20,000 and we can all finally sell our bitcoins.
I really hope that your predictions will really happen Grin
There are also some famous predictors/speculators that said Bitcoin will reach again the $20,000 dollar skyrocketing and some others said that it will reach more than that, seriously even this is just speculations it gives some relief in mind and positive vibes to investors.
I'm not against this very high speculations but I think Bitcoin will reach $10,000 USD to $12,000 USD before the end of the year. Grin

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: