Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:40:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin will be stronger this time  (Read 4044 times)
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 04:28:37 AM

even bitcoin is currently stronger than in previous years. even though it has dropped dramatically at the beginning of the year, bitcoin has so far been able to survive for quite a long time at $ 6000. not experiencing a sharp decline anymore, bitcoin is predicted to return to the moon in the near future.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
James_Cline

Activity: 85
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 05:47:05 AM

Saw this article featuring bitcoin's 10th anniversary as well as some predictions.
https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/news/bitcoin-birthday-10-anniversary-cryptocurrency-market-prediction-forecast-a8601036.html
According to the article, "Bitcoin is what kickstarted the crypto revolution and it has changed the way the world handles money, makes transactions, does business, and manages assets, amongst other things, forever.  It all began with bitcoin" also..."it is likely that bitcoin will be hit by the superior technology, features, and problem-solutions, offered by existing and yet-to-be-released cryptocurrencies.”

Thoughts?
Ashwin Kumar

Activity: 134
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 26, 2018, 03:33:18 PM

Yes. BTC will be stronger but seems to me that it will high from Jan 2019 as next is Dec closing so all banks will go up for that usd will remain positive mood and then crypto part.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin

Losses and rises usually entails that the product is healthy demanded by everyone. Price volatility for me is a gateway for anyone to get involved in an investment just like bitcoins. The unbelievable price movement helps even the  newest in the industry to try to invest in something great like bitcoins.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
digitalcryptocoin

Activity: 96
Merit: 2

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:15:32 AM

All are rumors, actually whales, big investors and industries only can shake market. And according to past experience of market bitcoin will be go more down to up to $1000 to $2500. But will not die. All major altcoins have already lost their values by nearly about 90%, and all this because big entities are removing interest from this revolutionary technology.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:48:20 AM

yes I see like that that bitcoin will be stronger now because I see a few weeks this bitcoin prices are stagnant. does not experience a significant decrease or increase. maybe this is a sign of the beginning of the month bitcoin will rise dramatically.
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:57:49 AM

Bitcoin can be considered a currency to go through a lot of going up and going down. It is a continuous increase and decrease. But it gradually proves to the entire crypto market community that it deserves to wait. So i believe Bitcoin will be stronger gradually by the end of this year.
of course because bitcoin has experienced a very deep decline and that means the correction has occurred. bitcoin is getting stronger and there will be no deeper decline because we have reached the lowest price. the position of bitcoins is strong here. just need patience to see bitcoin rise high again
Aldrinx00

Activity: 882
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 10:35:21 AM

Same her very optimistic at the current market situation, bitcoin holds strong support from $6k and still holding strong for many months. The Etf rejection from winklevoss twins didn't really affect the price because people are more aware and have trust on bitcoin compare to the previous years. It will take time before the mass adoption kicks in and i do feel bitcoin will have a bright future.

Luthfiyaaa

Activity: 468

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:05:33 PM

now bitcoin is strong it is only hope, because bitcoin is not yet fully strong. the price has not increased yet, it is still relatively low, and sales volume maybe not as much as last year. but we must be optimistic if bitcoin will get stronger, prices will increase and sales volume will also increase.
Ibas samara

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
October 27, 2018, 04:29:12 PM

based on the increasing use of cryptocurrency, I have a positive view that Bitcoin as a parent will increase at the end of the year. this is based on the prices on the market, although the increase in bitcoin prices seems slow, but of course investors still choose to allocate a large portion of their funds to bitcoin investment.
anjho.ace

Activity: 371

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:30:28 PM

With all the support from the community and after so many regulation from different country.
Once BTC go rise again it will be stronger than ever.
Bitcoin has suffered a lot this year and it will be back to strong one soon.
riskarcher

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:43:10 PM

With all the support from the community and after so many regulation from different country.
Once BTC go rise again it will be stronger than ever.
Bitcoin has suffered a lot this year and it will be back to strong one soon.
especially the loss of bitcoin is more than 300%. for the end of the year, hopefully we can feel the euphoria of bitcoin from various countries like the end of 2017. Bitcoin prices do not rise, but the development of technology continues to grow, including cooperation with paypal

Em00n01

Activity: 737
Merit: 104

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 04:45:01 PM

Last few days i saw a  lot of positive news about BTC. The price is quite stable now. I believe the crypto market will boom within 3 months because a lot of good news are incoming.

████████████           CYBERTRADE          || |   |    |     MMO RPG FUTURISTIC          ████████████
||     Twitter     ||||   Telegram   ||||     TikTok     ||
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬   Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE   ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
luckybit1

Activity: 429

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:29:09 PM

It will be more valuable and appreciated this time by many.The price has not increased yet, but I do believe bitcoin is to turn out well.
tonyvo2017

Activity: 526
Merit: 10

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:52:22 PM

I am still optimistic about fortification

I was a famous digital currency analyst, recently that the digital currency market this year is stronger than it was at the same time in 2014. According to his tweets, there are a lot of ongoing purchases despite fear and surrender in the market. His vision was illustrated by a graph comparing the decomposition rate for the period from December 2017 to August 2018 and from December 2013 to January 2015

The market capitalization of the healthy grew from $ 8 billion at about the same time in 2014 to more than $ 108 billion now. Having acquired many acquisitions and reached a price point of close to $ 20,000 in December 2017, the value of the market has increased by more than $ 661 billion.

The 2018 index clearly indicates that there is much lower volatility in the price of the composition at this time. The relative stability of prices in the market can be attributed to the impending news that investors are eagerly waiting for. The US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC), after its recent rejection of the proposed ETFs proposed by the Winklefos brothers, will announce its decision on nine ETFs in September.

I hope that I have delivered all and created hope again to those who lost Grin
I really think this year is a very difficult year for bitcoin and the price of bitocin will not increase much in the end of this year. But your optimism has made me feel less anxious and believe in the strong recovery of bitcoin as well as the crypto market. Hope that the story will be better

qwerty1337

Activity: 209

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 05:58:25 PM

It always rises stronger and better than before, not just a higher value in price but in terms of widespread adoption and general acceptability. These are good times for bitcoin hodlers, there is no need to panic
That's right, the cryptocurrency market lives from cycle to cycle, and every time after growth, people start to trumpet that it is a bubble and it will soon burst. And you only need to wait a little, when the growth begins again, it can be from 2 to 4 years

▂▃▅▆ BOLTON Coin (BFCL) ▆▅▃▂
▬ The Challenge that makes your dreams come true ▬
֍ ֍ [https://bfclcoin.com/]֍ ֍
eashikde

Activity: 266

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 06:46:36 PM

At this time, my personal opinion is that Bitcoin has found its price. What happened on the market over the last couple of months showed what the real cost of bitcoin is at the moment. From here we saw the bottom, after which we will see an increase, as many have analyzed all the data and found out the prospects for Bitcoin.
taratorly

Activity: 258

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 07:33:03 PM

It always rises stronger and better than before, not just a higher value in price but in terms of widespread adoption and general acceptability. These are good times for bitcoin hodlers, there is no need to panic
That's right, the cryptocurrency market lives from cycle to cycle, and every time after growth, people start to trumpet that it is a bubble and it will soon burst. And you only need to wait a little, when the growth begins again, it can be from 2 to 4 years

I couldn't get any more. Market cycle is in progress. No need to panic.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
allahuddin

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 27, 2018, 08:40:28 PM

Bitcoin is stable so  all we need  is to  wait.  To those  who  have doubts  that  bitcoin will not recover just have patience and wait a few years.
Menawi12

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 28, 2018, 12:38:11 AM

I am optimistic that bitcoin will stronger again. I am optimistic because current price already stable in few months and i am believe many good news will come to market. Good news will make bitcoin investor more confident

───[  Blue0x | Network  ]───
─────────────[  Decentralizing Global Finance  ]─────────────
─────────────[  TWITTER    |    DISCORD    |    TELEGRAM  ]─────────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: