Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 08:33:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: We need to change  (Read 3892 times)
princesspoppy

Activity: 634
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:47:13 PM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

Yes, I agree. Most people in this cryptoworld are here just to make money and only money, and this is the reason why some people are scamming and deceiving others, just to earn money. We can see things like this in ICO projects. They'll make a project that seems to be interesting and offering things that can help cryptoworld at first, but at the end, will only run away with the money/coins they got from their investors. If people really care about cryptos, I'm sure they'll make projects that will really help us because they see the potential cryptos can bring us in the future.
kenjionline

Activity: 443
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 02:48:01 PM

Totally agree with you. But the state is afraid of cryptocurrency. Just imagine what capital outflow will begin during the legalization of cryptocurrency. And in what volumes criminals and fraudsters on the darknet will immediately start using it. I also wish fast everyday use of cryptocurrencies in our lives. But before that we are far .
Mhd-Bobbi

Activity: 434
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 03:12:48 PM

Of the entire population of bitcoin users around the world, only 1.3% of people who use bitcoin as an exchange / payment tool, this is quite sad. There are many factors that make people reluctant to use bitcoin as a payment / exchange tool, one of which is a government ban and legislation in every country.
Yes, right, if the government gives permission to use bitcoin, maybe the whole world is greatly helped in their economic needs, but it is necessary to approach the government so that they also support the use of bitcoin, so that everyone is helped in overcoming economic problems.
AAKODI

Activity: 205
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 11, 2018, 04:18:06 PM

I understand what you're experiencing. But if it weren't for money, would people come to Bitcoin that much? Don't you care about money? Much as we want to stop scammers, we fail. It's sad but it's true. Bitcoin has been going so far as an investment that it can't back to it first mission - a method of payment.

Of course and that is a major reason even we need to change we won't because main goal to invest in bitcoin market is to earn money but what we should consider will bitcoin continue in the future by using it as a investing asset because nothing can survive without a real outcome or a reason so if bitcoin must survive in the future even as an investing asset adaptation into businesses and other essential processes is a must so definitely we should change

[ M O B U ] The Investment Bank of the Future
The Security Token Protocol and Licensed Security Token Exchange
https://mobu.io/
Chris BENNETT

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:34:04 PM

Actually its up to you if you want to change, if your change is for your sake, if your change is help to change your life and if your change is the one who help to acknowledge and improve then grab it but if your change is not a good thing to you so don't pursue your self, always use your IQ before your EQ, be smart and be advance to what happens if your decision was final.I think Bitcoin is not accepted in the country because of data that can't be changed. besides bitcoin is anonymous. so many illegal transactions can't be traced. most people want to be millionaires from crypto currencies.
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 07:56:18 PM

I noticed that for many people it is very convenient to use cryptocurrency for payment in various services, so I think you are right
SventraPapere

Activity: 410

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:07:27 PM

Well, so far, unfortunately, we have this and we look like) Nobody believes that we also want to get rich and want to change the world for the better and bring it to a new level of development. We will have to work very well to achieve the desired result

imusify    Award-Winning Blockchain Music Platform    Presale starts March 1
Discord Product Demo O3 Wallet  ::  Get Whitelisted 
Whitepaper    ANNFacebookTwitterTelegramRedditMediumGitHubYouTubeLinkedIN    Explainer Video
glorybtc

Activity: 165

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:21:37 PM

I have only gained good things from cryptocurrencies (they have changed my life for the better), however, I am frustrated at those who are in for money, and only money. They hurt themselves as well as cryptocurrencies future. I am sad that I still can't use bitcoin to purchase the things I want, as it isn't used as a payment currency/method. I am sad that there are big financial institutions that want (and do their best) to wipe the crypto world out, and instead of working together as a crypto-community to thrive, we are fighting, arguing, and scamming each other. Where I live, the government relentlessly tightens and destroys our financial lives—I was lucky to have found salvation in cryptocurrencies when others struggled.

We need to show the world that we are not just a bunch of wanna-be millionaires, that we actually care.

maybe this happens because too many speculators who are hoping to get any profits from cryptocurrency, this is very different from the real purpose of bitcoin, which wants to make the world financial system better
cxmyifan16

Activity: 377

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:39:43 PM

we need changes and this is obvious for many traders and others in the crypto market. To my mind, we should have digital money instead of standard currency we have now. this is the best way to enjoy pros

nahotachikwem

Activity: 224
Merit: 1

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 08:54:46 PM

No doubt, bitcoin makes one a millionaire but the blockchain technology should be of interest.
Mary Ofosuhene

Activity: 159

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 09:30:55 PM

People scamming others really baffles me when it comes to crypto. Instead of us to do all that it takes to make crypto world stronger and even better, what some of us do is to scam others. This really deter others from entering into crypto. This goes a long way to in a way destroy crypto due to the sort of mentality people develop against crypto. It is about time we change attitude and be each others keeping rather than relying on other people's weakness to scam them.
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 13, 2018, 10:56:39 PM

it is partly our own fault though. you can't always blame others. for example you mentioned something about not being able to spend bitcoin to purchase things you want. the question is, have you really searched to see if it is impossible to buy that thing with bitcoin or are you making an assumption? because i have seen many who were just assuming they can't spend bitcoin but they could.
but also we know bitcoin adoption as a currency is not yet great, again this is partly our fault. for example how many times have you asked a merchant that you use to start accepting bitcoin? we need to start from ourselves and push for adoption then expect others to follow.
Yes you are right that adoption of bitcoin as a currency is not yet popular so we need to push our self to use bitcoin and search where we can use it. In our country we can use bitcoin to pay our bills in online transactions using coins.ph wallet.
jcmansah7

Activity: 434

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:38:42 AM

That's a good call mate! i guess it is high time most of us change our attitude of making quick gains and focus on how to support the vision and mission of Satoshi Nakamoto in making cryptocurrencies an acceptable mode of payment for transactions in our daily lives.

andika2018

Activity: 700

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:53:14 AM

Cryptocurrency is the future of currency and i am believe it will useable for payment in any merchant. The obstacle of crypto is on government regulation and i am believe government will give it in near future because they can not fight with technology
thuyvy2207

Activity: 256

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:49:52 AM

Personally, I think the value of Bitcoin increases by ten times every year. So its value is higher than the dollar, so the dollar wil no longer used, and central bank will not release any currency. This world will exist in two main forms : land and cryptocurrencies.

Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 06:58:50 AM

I noticed that for many people it is very convenient to use cryptocurrency for payment in various services, so I think you are right
We need to support crypto currencies as it is used for convenient transactions and even paying online stores. We have to change our views about crypto and accept it legally because it benefited us. Though price drops, there is possibility for recovery and have opportunity to have some volume of it and be profitable in the future. It is s new technology that even helps the improvement of the economy.

aprian24

Activity: 16

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:13:55 AM

We prove that we are not a group of crypto besides that we want to facilitate transactions through digital currency to facilitate transactions of all people through digital currency
totococomatcha

Activity: 22

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:54:22 AM

Now, Some people only make a profit despite mutual deception so people don't have a good view of the market. We need to change for the government and society to have a better view of the bitcoin market.
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 07:59:54 AM

You can't blame someone if he admits that money is the primary reason why he is into crypto-currency. I don't think that there is anything to be ashamed of it. My opinion is that we should be proud of the fact that crypto-currency is helping hundreds of thousands of people to earn a passive income.

That said, there are a lot of people who are in to cryptocurrency for ideological reasons. And there are far more, who are into this sector due to a mix of both ideological and monetary reasons.
lepbagong

Activity: 2310
Merit: 121

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:18:19 AM

On the off chance that you need to wind up a tycoon and even demonstrate to the world that crypto is exceptionally valuable, obviously you don't should be baffled with individuals who endeavor to annihilate bitcoin in light of the fact that bitcoin has a decent future so it utilizes the open door in the crypto world in the event that you have done your best you will get numerous points of interest of crypto.

I make sure that bitcoin will still exist and will not be affected by anything that might not want, because bitcoin will be a very good future, even though a lot of altcoins grow well.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: