Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:16:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Samsung is going to accept Bitcoin  (Read 3687 times)
Jamjamz30

Activity: 332
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:43:06 PM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.
Really? I hope also that in my country, using of cryptocurrency as a payment in samsung would be considered. Anyway, I think it will gonna implement also in my country since there are many users of samsung and crypto here. I want to buy laptop also and I think I will wait this moment so that I can use my bitcoins in other ways.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
larrybarg

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:47:15 PM

Yes it’s true. Samsung already made a deal with bitcoin. Very soon bitcoin holder buy Samsung product with the exchange of bitcoin. I think it’s a good news for bitcoin holders.
kellyscott

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 11:57:55 PM

Samsung already sign a contract with bitcoin. Bitcoin holder easily buy a Samsung product instead of  bitcoin. I think other company with make deal with bitcoin very soon.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:00:33 AM

That was a good news samsung accepted cryptocurrency as a payment maybe it this available in our country also if the samsung accepted crypto maybe i'm going to buy some phones or tablets as payment is crypto only.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:22:22 AM

I think only stores that sell smartphones in the country that provide cryptocurrency payments to Samsung, for Samsung companies certainly accept the world currency directly or it can be said that the country legalizes cryptocurrency payments there. if Samsung really does that, Samsung will approve payments for the whole world
mob01

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:33:06 AM

Is this legit? We know that samsung can actually do this. Well if its legit then this might turn to a good information.
rollingstorm45

Activity: 448
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 03:35:45 AM

it looks like Samsung supports the existence of cryptocurrency at the moment, it has been proven in recent months that I have heard Samsung is starting to assemble a cryptocurrency mining tool intended for the cryptocurrency community
like them they also play as whales in the cryptocurrency world

lolehiM92

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:07:11 AM

The 40 S-Galaxy S5 is a Bitcoin-based digging system based on the software developed by Samsung Korea to create the Bitcoin digging system with 40 old Galaxy S5s. This makes a lot of sense for future bitcoin diggers.
Nakedbitcoin

Activity: 226

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 04:19:05 AM

Is this really happening. I think this will be huge support for existing of bitcoin. Recently,I heard that Samsung started to accept Bitcoin on 3 countries. It is said that customers in Tallinn, Riga, Vilnius, and Kaunas in the countries of Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania will be able to purchase Samsung smartphones, tablets, laptops, TV sets, and more with cryptocurrency.

This is the probability that bitcoin is more stronger as the years goes by and no one can stop the popularity of bitcoin. So I consider this, as a good sign that soon the price of bitcoin will slumped to the highest price value in the market because of the high demand.
richman3451

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 05:51:39 AM

this is good news we live in an amazing time when we can observe the changing ways of paying the appearance of electronic money nice to see the developing world
bright4mech

Activity: 588
Merit: 18

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:58:37 AM

Bitcoin is a real digital Crypto currency, with a very high standard of working perfectly, which is a good to be used in different platforms to use as payment of bills and purchasing of products online, which Samsung industry want to be a part.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:02:18 AM

This is really good news. I think that such a large company as samsung can greatly affect the crypto currency.
Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:02:52 AM

I think that is good news that can make bitcoin prices go up because the demand for bitcoin will be higher and many will use bitcoin to make payments and purchase Samsung products. Hopefully bitcoin prices can be used for several payment methods for other platforms.
Well this is one of the incorporation of business to the target clients which clearly are the crypto investors. With the features that they will going to add with the device for sure more crypto users will buy their products and this means that it will be more profit to the company also.
Balinsayaw

Activity: 156
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:03:05 AM

There are many companies and institutions that now accepting crypto specially BTC. Crypto will already embed in their mind which hard to be denied.
Crypto now is a huge potential to be a currency in the future.
Gypat

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:02:40 AM

This is absolutely a good news. Samsung is a big and reputable company and adds to the reputation of crypto. Soon people will come into acceptance and mass adoption will happen across the globe
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:16:51 AM

Can you give me a credible source? Did google it but found out that they are "still planning" but couldn't find any official notice. The posts were around 2 months old and no recent talk about it. A huge company taking this huge step would actually be a positive motive and a good news for crypto community. Others might end up doing the same, who knows. Lets get hope they actually do that.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
spadaccino

Activity: 183
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2018, 07:25:53 AM

Are you sure about the news ?
If it confirmed it would be a great one! I mean maybe the first worldwide big corporation that is going to be the lead for others to come. This would be huge. Look also what's happening in Venezuela where Dash mass adoption because of iper-inflaction and the merchant started to accept crypto payment that guarantee the privacy of the buyers.Maybe we really touched the bottom and hopefully next weeks would be a reveals for many here.

Keep fingers crossed and good luck everyone
nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:29:28 AM

Recently read that the company BMW will also take bitcoins as payment. These are very big steps in the development not only for bitcoin but also for the entire world of cryptocurrencies.
inesterdd

Activity: 292
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:35:01 AM

If this is so, then, of course, this will give the company new advantages in the world technological arena. But I would like to read the article from the first source first! All submitted articles are similar to the yellow press!
RealSohan

Activity: 197
Merit: 10

Hello Bitcoiner

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 07:51:17 AM

Yes it's a good news for Bitcoin. Samsung is one of the largest organizations in the world. And with the Accept of Samsung Bitcoin, Bitcoin will go a long way. Bitcoin prices will increase a lot. Bitcoin will help other crypto spread around the world. The use of world Bitcoin will increase through Samsung.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: